Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary [F4Futa] The Milf Maker

"Oh my god, she's such a milf." "Damn, I wish she was my mom!" "Look at those mommy milkers." Those were the types of sayings Caroline heard, every. Single. Day. Such was the life of a good looking woman in her fourties. She couldn't completely blame those that gawked at her, even if they were rude and generally unpleasant people, she was smoking hot after all, standing at a confident 6 feet tall, the older woman looked incredible for her age, with thick thighs and curves in all the right places. But despite the constant attention, she always fell back on the thought that once she went home, she'd be free from the prying eyes... At least, until her new neighbors moved in. John and Gwen were nice people, a pleasant, upper middle class couple. Of course, they weren't the problem, it was their daughter, Jenny. Jenny was 21, spoiled rotten, with no job, no schooling, and no intention of getting either. She was fully content to spend all day inside, doing whatever it was she did. But like most chronically online people her age, Jenny fell into the same catergory that would look at Caroline, and nearly have their eyes bug out of their head, their lips instantly struggling to try and form the word, "Mommy."

Of course, to Caroline's misfortune, John and Gwen were the kind to vacation often, leaving Jenny behind as she wasn't the type to travel. However, she wasn't the type to be tasked with any sort of responsibility either, meaning that despite the girl being home, the couple often found themselves knocking on Caroline's door to ask the responsible older woman to house sit. And while initially, the task seemed horrid, an idea soon came to the older woman's mind, a way to hopefully teach Jenny some respect, or at least get Caroline her peace and quiet back at home.

Alright, that's my idea, I'd like you to play as Caroline, an older woman next door, who ends up being roped into spending time around an insufferable younger woman who sees her as the pinnacle of a milf. But, Caroline's plan is to make it so she's not the only milf in the neighborhood. And maybe whip the younger girl into shape, or get a convenient place to dump her loads.

This idea can be changed a lot, and is pretty open ended, you could make Jenny your own personal fleshlight, or set her on a better path, completely up to you. so don't be afraid to ask about anything, even something as little as the names can be swapped if you'd like.

My kinks are: breeding, biting, body worship, pet play, body writing, rough sex, creampies, condoms, collars, and plenty more, so feel free to ask.

My limits: bathroom stuff, vomit, gore, cuckholdery, most of the usual.

That's about it I think, if you're interested, just shoot me a message!

Back
Top Bottom