Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB [ Kyr's RP Search ]

Kyraeli

Meteorite
I try to keep this thread updated. Cravings, plots and tags will change!

Well, hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread! I hope you find something that interests you.

First of all, I'll start with a few tidbits about myself as a roleplayer that might be important to you (or not, whatever!):

+ Obviously, 18+. I don't really care how old or young you are otherwise.

+ In general, I really enjoy story and substance, but I also occasionally enjoy short-term, smutty things! Please be clear about what you're looking for when contacting me. If you could go for either and you're not sure about what I might want, ask, or assume that I'm looking for long-term. I find a flourishing story and world makes everything so much more interesting.

+ I tend to adapt to my writing partners. If you like to keep your posts at one to two paragraphs, I'll probably wind up doing the same; if you write ten or more all the time, I will endeavor to do so as well. However, I also believe in a 'write what you're inspired to write' philosophy, and I want RP to remain fun! I don't expect twenty paragraphs back from you if my last post was three pages in Word full of flashbacks and/or multiple characters talking/interacting, big plot revelation, whatever. I'm also going to flounder with what to write if you're always posting one or two sentences. Mostly, comfort zone falls around two to eight paragraphs per post.

+ Politeness and respect go a long way with me. We've all had that person message us who we can tell isn't really paying attention to what we're saying - don't be that person. Show interest and excitement and I'm yours.

+ Be upfront about what you want at all times, but especially in the beginning. Example: I've had a few people start out with a RP about a couple, and then they gradually want me to introduce other characters as sexual partners for their one. I've already stated this isn't really something I'm into, and I find this foot-in-the-door technique puts me off enough that I just drop the RP and all communication entirely. I'm not proud of it, so I'm warning here. .-.

+ I play all kinds of characters for purposes of story, but I am looking to have a "main" character that is female.

+ When it comes to sexuality in RP, the majority of my characters are pansexual, potentially dumb lesbian (unaware of their sexuality). I am very open to shemale and "futa" characters, as well as monstrous beings or those with even a questionable gender at all. While "pure" m/f is not my typical go-to, I do have moods for it, so please don't hesitate to ask me about a m/f-focused RP if that's your preferred! My characters also tend to be either submissive or 'even' in the bedroom; I don't really play strictly dominant characters. Their demeanor in other aspects of life may be different, but don't expect me to play a sexually aggressive character. (I'm currently a lot more interested in f x f or f x futa.)

+ PMs or threads, generally prefer PMs. I will consider e-mail.

+ Third person POV only for RP.

+ I very rarely use pictures and, when I do, they will be anime references/drawn. Good ol' description is my favorite. I like to think I have a great imagination - please describe your character to me! I might also be willing to pick from a 'bank' of pictures of female characters if you must have a realistic photo for the RP, but keep in mind I'm more likely to be put off by your tittie slut gallery. >3 Unless your tittie gallery is anime/drawn, then I'm okay.

+ I'm a busy person. I work full-time at a stressful job, love to read and play video games, and I occasionally pretend I have a social life. Sometimes I'll post multiple times a day, other times I might only be able to spare a post a week. I promise, though, that I will respond as soon as I can, but only when I have the energy and inspiration to give you something I hope you'll really enjoy reading and responding to!

+ Lately, I have had several people PM me requests that follow a formula of "would you play 'x' faceclaim/basic personality," and that's fine, but if you're going to corner me on what I'm playing, you better bring it in terms of an interesting character/plot yourself. These have been turning into feeling more like I'm playing so-and-so's spank material for their fantasies about x person/character and, while I'm not against that, so far it's been horribly boring for me. :/

RP Interests

Original

Fantasy and sci-fi are my favorites! Realistic, slice-of-life tends to bore me to tears unless there's a little fantasy mixed in.

Some elements I tend to like: Supernaturals (especially vampires; think VtM), aliens, dragons, love-hate relationships, master-servant dynamics, dynasties, military, war, academies, tournaments, mecha, androids.

Fandom

The following is a list of fandoms in which I feel comfortable RPing in. Please keep in mind that I do not play canon characters and I'd prefer we did something without canon characters entirely; think AU or other timelines.

Animorphs, Dragonriders of Pern, Star Wars, Pokemon, Flexible Survival, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Jurassic Park, Fruits Basket, Sekirei, Reckoners, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV.

Cravings

No current cravings at this time other than Dragonriders of Pern; more of an anti-craving? I'm especially not interested in pure realism/modern right now. I am also not feeling much up to incest without an interesting plot (no short-term incest plots; I'll make an exception, though, for futa/shemale characters).

Plots

I don't have any plots at the moment! ;~; Please feel free to share yours with me.

Trigger Warning

In a good(ish) way! These are things that I really like that pertain to more sexual relationships. Please don't feel pressured to include any of these things in a RP.

Monogamy, incest (high preference for sibling; parent/child very low), dub-con up to rape, partner's character being dominant, eventual love/enemies-become-lovers, jealousy/possessiveness, traps/femboys.

X Dislikes X

Infidelity (though not an absolute no; I will consider it depending on the plot), scat/watersports, permanent mutilation, primary character death/"bad ends" (I love drama, angst, sorrow, struggle - but in the end, I do enjoy my happy endings).

Please keep in mind that I am rarely interested in harem RPs. I occasionally might be interested in a "reverse harem" situation, and once in a blue moon I might be game for a "typical" harem RP. Both would require a very interesting story element.

What kinds of characters does Kyr play?
All kinds! But when it comes to 'main' characters, I have favorite tropes that can kind of outline a new character. I enjoy playing damsels in distress, tough and snarky fighters, angsty knights, the powerful empress, the runaway princess. :3 I will either utilize something like that for a 'framework' or let mutual brainstorming over background begin to shape the character, and then from there, either way, let the story form the character.

And that's all I have for now! I'll add to this post as I think of more things. o-o This is by no means an exhaustive list. Have a question? Interested? Please PM me!

Back
Top Bottom