Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB D's Dazzling Den of Desires

DitiH

Moon
Welcome my lovelies!
Please, Make yourselves comfortable.
Take your shoes off, perhaps let me take your coat off as well.

~ Overall friendliness and some OOC chatter. I find this is the way to feel properly comfortable when RPing together.
~ Character development, and in depth perspective. Gimme some deep emotional processes. Some over coming of obstacles.
~ Romance - a must. Otherwise I feel like I need a shower frankly.
~ Story - Frankly it's a derivative of the previous two ~'s.
~ Smut - I prefer calling it ERPing. I love discussing preferences, kinks, do's and dont's. But will do this only via PM.
~ past tense, 3rd person only. I get weirded out when it turns to 2ed person.
~ Availability - The more the better as far as I am concerned. I mainly want to be in the know.
~ Panning and plotting - Lets share the load of driving the plot forwards, huh?

~ Modern
~ Fantasy
~ Post - Apocalyptic
~ Historical

[Other than Sci-Fi, I am quite open minded frankly]

And now... For my plots!

Setting: Modern
(This is heavily based on a TV series, mind you)
Style: Murder investigation

A crew member of 'The Vigil' - A top secret yet thoroughly known Submarine that has been operational since WWII, has been killed. The event took place within national waters of the United Kingdom, Which despite Royal Navy's best efforts, means it has to be investigated by UK police forces.
The Romance would hopefully evolve between:
Your character - The (female/NB) detective.
My character - The female Coxswain (a high ranking officer in charge of your character's presence aboard a top secret Navy vessel)
I would also play the rest of the crew and got most of the plot figured out.

This plot is all about being confined into a very small space, so no where to go.
Hostile environment - the crew all think the deceased OD'ed and are very uncooperative.
The only comfort in such setting is My character. Kind and helpful.

Will your char be able to figure it out on time before more lives might perish?....

Setting: Modern
Style: Background for Characters' interactions.

Your character: A country styled daughter to a known farm owner from a small settlement somewhere of your choosing.
Your character left their home for some studies, and returned for any reason you find fitting to her story.

My character: A blind Volunteer, aiding in the farm. She is nothing but helpless, and in fact, is quite the magical being.

- I do not want to spoiler who or what she is, so details would be given upon request. -

Plot: Your character comes back home, to find it prospering in a way that is unnatural. Your character starts suspecting my character. Thus an interesting story of magic within modern world and love between very different characters begins...

Setting: Fantasy
Style: Background for Characters' interactions.
Starting point: An Inn called 'The Eagle's Nest'

Welcome! Welcome to the Eagle's nest. Here, in our nest, we offer a wide arrays of drinks, meals, lodgings, and trainings. We have a selection of talented professionals in a wide range of specialties.

Your character: Can be as many as you'd want, and can be anything that fits the fantasy setting.
My characters: I play over 10 characters in this one. Most characters are played by me for a long while now, so they are rich with stories, backgrounds, and details! The list includes:
~ Narwen Nayathrall - A red haired elven woman, arcane archer who originally came to be a linguistic expert. She is the owner and founder of said institution.
~ Melanie - A dark haired blind human monk who has been chosen by Tyr as a vessel for his doings on the planet.
~ Leyla - A white haired elven woman, a Partially mute elementalist who is also an artist.
~ Layla Nayathrall - A red haired elven woman, Druid at heart, and Narwen's daughter.

The plot here can go in so many different ways. Let's talk about it. The romance can be with any character, and I would most likely add new ones too!

I am open to suggestions, and would love to RP almost any pairing in the listed above settings. So dont hesitate to send your ideas my way!

Back
Top Bottom