Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars Saga: Dawn of Defiance - OOC

I think it's time for Maj to try and get to that info before we have to abandon it

I believe @Yellow Brick Road is working on a post for Zorah.
I'm holding off myself for the moment so I can see which way everyone is headed before I move Monisa and Ada along to the doctor's office, so I know if the group is split or if everyone is going the same way.

I will be traveling for a few days. While I can probably check BMR, I probably won't be able to post until Tuesday.

Out of character, I would not mind at all. I was waiting for Maj to speak Jawa Trade to Litki, but if your character bodily hauled her off to a doctor - thus proving she doesn't plan on killing Litki despite having ample opportunity - that would be even better!

I'm sorry I'm so late with my reply. I wasn't sure what to have Litki do, and then I left it so long that it fell by the wayside and I forgot.

I know things have been silent for a while, but if anyone else is still interested in playing this game, so am I, and I promise I'll do a better job keeping up in the future.

No problem at all!

I hope by the comlink you meant the one the Alderaanian woman was holding out to us. That's the one Litki was reaching for, anyway.

Sadly, no. I spent every single credit I rolled to get the equipment I have now. I was counting on kckolbe's character to translate for mine, so character interaction is going to be a lot more complicated until I figure out another solution.

Oh and I am just waiting on the healing to get done and have nothing to really add at the moment in character. Well if Silver bird is okay I could drop Rodese for Jawa trade language.

I'm having a little trouble coming up with something for Litki to say or do. She's supposed to lie down and she doesn't know anyone can understand what she says.

Right, that is a problem. 🤔 @Anla'Shok, we might need you to bail us out on that one — maybe Monisa can share what Maya said about the comlink, and let Litki know she can understand her?

Right, that is a problem. 🤔 @Anla'Shok, we might need you to bail us out on that one — maybe Monisa can share what Maya said about the comlink, and let Litki know she can understand her?
Wait never mind I scrolled up and saw your answer. @Penny Small post to get the conversation started.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom