Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An old hunger //Luna||Kratos\\

Kratos

Supernova
Mine

It would be a last resort, but if she was going to die.. well there was no point in not doing it at that particular moment were a person is dying which for Nina would be soon without Fanta's antidote. Vincent then thought for a moment before sighing . That whole poison could just be a test.. to see how far I would go.. what if it just imitates death but does not actually have the power to kill.. I have heard of some like that.

Luna's

The next night Jegan woke up slowly. That smell was back. It was his sister again. He slowiy sat up and then saw her asleep on the bed. A low growl from his from his throat. What did he follow her for? She looked a lot sicker today. The color had left her cheeks and her body was shivering.

Vince was always good with his senses upon coming a vampire that low growl was enough to wake him up as his eyes shot open looking over towards Jegan. Something was going through that vampires mind... and if it had anything to do with his sister.. well Vincent would have to put a stop to that. Upon thinking about Nina his eyes trailed over her, she looked a lot worse.. colorless.. pale.. weak.. Everything seemed to have intensified and she really did not look like she would last very long.

That vampire is here.. the one who attacked one of the gang members.. Jegan's first kill.. it seemed the people that he had been a follower for had started to hunt down the reckless vampire, such an attack had actually killed the member and instead of turning.. he had just died and a few members had been sent out to take revenge.. "He is here.. but he has company.." Leading them was one of the groups vampires, he was their nose and ears.. it was only a small group that he had brought but it was a lot easier to be stealthier.. they were inside.. but since there were others, well a vampire.. and what smelt like a human.. "We will have to wait, lets get a room... I know the owner here.. she won't have any arguments.." a few grunts were all that escaped his human companions.. they were trying to earn their vampirism.. and this would contribute a lot if they were successful.

Jegan stood up slowly, knowing he was being watched. He could still feel Fantas lips against his and had a burning desire to resume his chase but today he had just enough control to question the vampire who had been accompanying his sister. "What the hell is your problem? Why did you bring her here on the surface?" He demanded. His voice was loud and demanding. Enough to wake up Nina. She opened her eyes slowly, realizing the numbness had spread to her elbows. She closed her eyes again and simply listened.

Vincent looked at Jegan hearing the question and then smirked lightly. "More accurately, what was my problem.. I was being an average vampire.. luring out a human with a story.. after all she was the one that was outside.. her scent easy on any near vampires.. She was lucky that I was the one to be there.. otherwise she would be changed by now.. forced to become one of us.." He spoke calm.. loud enough to be heard not really needing to trying and look like the dominant male in control here.. all Jegan was .. well was a reckless vampire.. young.. weak.. partially in control.. "What about you then.. chasing after the person who made her condition worse.. but not for revenge.. but for desire to be with them, you tried.. to attack your own sister upon turning.. so what is your problem.. think next time before questioning me like this and not showing respect.." and with that he spat at Jegans feet angered that this vampire just though by yelling , being loud.. well that got you everything...

Jegan glared at Vincent and had he been in bloodlust he would have snapped, but seeing as he wasn't, he remained as he was. "That foolish girl had her days numbered anyway. Fanta told me that she'd die peacefully instead of coughing her fucking lungs out at the end. Fanta would never hurt needlessly. She pitied her. And now we'll be together forever wants I find her." He walked over to door, looking back at Nina. "You should have left her at the village. Dying there would have made her happy."

Vincent shook his head at Jegan looking at him with a slight cruel look "Fanta .. all she is.. is a lier.. turning you into what you hated most .. killing all of those people like they were nothing.. she is a vampire who has you around her little finger.. all she has done is made the effects of your sisters illness worse.." Sighing he then looked over towards Nina "Does he speak the truth then? .. or are you uncertain for yourself.."

Nina opened her eyes and tried her best to sit up. While she did, she spoke to them both. "I...would have liked to be buried near my mom and dads grave. But not so soon. They would have wanted me to live my life to the fullest." She looked at Jegan and then sighed. "Please...Tell me that you haven't lost sight of who you are.." Jegan glared at her and then at Vincent. "Fanta..She is my everything. Stop following me!" Jegan kicked the door open and back up slowly in reluctance. Nina could see it.

Vincent was not planning on getting her buried anytime soon, and if things got any worse then what they are... well he would turn her, regardless of if she agreed. The only time he believed someone should be forced to turn is when they are dying and people still care about them. " so some bitch means more to you then your own sister.. pathetic maybe she is right you have forgotten who you are.. and now your just a careless young vampire.. who does not even have that under control" His voice was almost like a hiss before it softened and looked over to Nina "well then what should we do.."

The vampire sat in the room they had booked just sitting there his associates in the other area of it, he liked to be separated from mere humans, they had not earnt the right to live yet.. but were trying so he was not one to slaughter them. The scent he was following.. it had changed a little Ahh good he is leaving the others he is with.. that will make my job easier.. and maybe these useless tools here will be of some help

Vincents words did not affect Jegan in the least. It was his sisters gaze. It was enough for him to hesitate. But then he heard Fanta's voice and he ran off. Nina reached out to Vincent. "We must follow him.." She said quickly. She knew her brother was inside the vampire. She tried to get her legs to move, but they didn't respond. They had shut down, and she was amazed she could still move her arms. She looked desperate, but it was only because she wanted to pursue Jegan, not Fanta.

Vincent did not expect anything escaping his mouth to actually be listened to but he did feel a bit better after saying them before looking over to Nina hearing her voice. Seeing that she seemed to have a bit of trouble standing, well more accurately doing anything he picked her up clutching one of his arms around her before walking out the door and keeping the scent although thier was a new scent.. one that seemed to spell danger out and it was aimed at Jegan this he knew.. "Your brother.. seems to have made an enemy.. I can sense this.."

Finally the vampire was alone which made Joseph stand up, it was time to act and since he was the quickest out of all the people with him he took off after the scent of Jegan the killer of one of the gang members the other people trying to keep up with the vampire yet having some issues,

Jegan simply kept moving forward, allowing his instincts to take over. He was not fighting the blood coursing through his veins anymore. He wanted Fanta and no one else.

"He made an enemy? What did he do?" Nina asked, looking up at Seth with a concerned frown. She knew what it was, it was the only thing that he had done since he had been turned, but she wanted to hear it herself, not jump to conclusions. She knew that he couldn't defend himself properly while being smitten and brainwashed like this.

A sigh escaped Vincent as he continued to move with Nina in his grasp. "I do beleive that the person he bit to fully turn completely into a vampire.. well more to feed actually to gain strength.. I think it was part of a group of vampires who have humans who earn the right to be bitten to go up the ranks.. and I think maybe he killed one of these members or turned them and they are angry but either way.. he has a hostile vampire.. and he seems stronger then what Jegan is that is certain.."

Jegan only stopped when he was out of the city. He realized that someone; a third party had followed him. He growled as he faced the figure that was in front of him. "What the hell do you want?!" He snarled.

Her face was already pale but it got even paler. "We have to help him!" Nina shouted. She made sure to 'we' and not 'you' because it was her brother. She had the obligation to help with the help. She would gather the strength somehow to help in any way she could.

It surprised Vince to here her say we, he sort of doubted she could do much but then again with her being his sister, a connection to him from previous.. words alone of hers probably would help in someway unless she managed to help in another way.. although if she was not careful the other vampire would turn for her.. after all her blood had a smell and scent that almost made it irresistible and the reason why Vincent had not bitten her was because he was stronger then others... and could fight temptation. "I agree we must do something at least.. after all he is the only connection we have to getting that antidote.." Seeing Jegan now Vince's fear was correct.. he had killed a gang member or they would not have sent such a vampire .. obviously a leader or someone high up in the ranks.. he could smell it.

"you have something.. that you stole from us.. some blood from one of our now deceased members.. and so your going to die.. foolish vampire.." He smelt the others starting to arrive and that human's scent almost got the better of him as he glared at this vampire in front of him "Ready to die.. or do you have one last .. word to say"

Vincent quickly spoke up running still with her in his arms "You.." He set her down before looking at him "I know of this group.. their cause is pointless.. and to think you came all this way to fight ... well maybe you will have to fight me.."

Jegan glared at the man. "You will not seperate me for my beloved Fanta. You think you can defeat me?" He had not matured enough to realize how much more a strength a vampire had. He ignored his sister and her keeper and kept his eyes on the vampire. "I'm going to ask only once that you get the fuck away from me, I have something to do."

Luna looked at the vampire in front of them and shook her head. "Please..Please don't hurt him. Vincent..put me down."

Vince hearing what Luna had to say did just that, put her on the floor. He would make sure this vampire.. would not do anything to harm her.. and well truth be told this vampire would easily defeat Jegan being so young and weak.. "Jegan.. Seriously you need to learn when something is better then you." Quickly Vincent moved stepping in front of her brother pushing him to the side as the other vampire tried to attack him before countering shoving that vampire away glaring at him.

"My quarrel is not with you.. But if you do protect this weakling.. this arrogant vampire who truly does not deserve his talents.. like me and you .. well you will become not just an enemy of me but an enemy of our gang" He spoke clearly prepared to fight obviously "He killed one of ours.. Now I want to return the favor.. now move.. or I will take your human instead... I am sure she would be a tasty snack.. I can smell it"

Jegan glared at Vincent but only took off again. Nina glared at the vampire and shook her head as Jegan ran off. "My brother did not mean to pick a fight with your gang. He was just hungry and he was the first one in sight. But this is all my fault...and if you need to take revenge then you can have me. I don't want either of them having enemies because of me.." She had made this decision in a hurry, but it seemed like the best thing to do. The right thing to do. Her death would be meaningful..

Vincent went to follow Jehan before hearing the voice of Nina causing him to stop dead in his tracks before turning and looking straight at her shaking his head at her idea. This would not stop anything and the vampire was probably planning on grabbing her anyhow and his main goal was to protect her.

A soft laugh escaped the vampire " ahh how modest but I am going to take you anyhow and get him later..." slowly he moved towards her prepared if Vincent tried to stop him as it was to definently happen.

Vincent now moved rather quickly so he now stood in front of Nina. "I will not allow you to even touch her...so don't even think about it you petty vampire bitch of a gang"

Nina looked at the vampire with wide eyes as he started to approach her. When Vincent stepped in front of her, she still felt vulnerable. There was only one thing she could do, but she couldn't. Not yet. It was just for an enemy Vincent couldn't defeat on his own. It was frustrating not being able to do anything but watch. And if more than one enemy showed up at once, Vincent wouldn't be able to protect her.

Part of Vincent was actually worried, the main reason was more the one of the people that were part of the gang Jegan had angered could show up and it would be hard to protect Nina if she really was willing to sacrifice herself for her brother of which he would have to try and stop him from causing everything to be worse.

The vampire steped closer threateningly as he now stood directly in front of Vincent "You are willing to get in the way of a gang, of which regards us as important, All for a human and a rogue vampire of which killed one of ours.. Last chance to move, before I force you to... alone"

Nina was getting anxious now. Jegan had to be miles away. "Why are you going after an out of control newborn vampire? If this is anyones fault, its his mistress. She turned him and let him go free. I'm sure the covenant doesn't sit well with gangs. They'd look for any excuse to eliminate gangs.." She tried. She wasn't sure of the vampiric laws, but she had to try something.

The vampire laughed hearing what was said " Well considering your right here.. I can easily get revenge on him without even having to chase.. its a lot easier and you do look tasty." Slowly he licked his lips moving a little back just so he was out of direct striking range from Vincent

A growl escaped him as he glared at the vampire "We should be on the same side, your not drinking from her.. but we both want to get revenge on the cause of this issue... maybe we could work together to get the mistress..:

Spit left his mouth aimed near the foot of Vincent " If your treating her as a equal you don't deserve my help, only my slaughtering of you"

She didn't know what to do or say anymore, in fact she was getting tired. She could feel herself breaking out in a cold sweat but ignored it. She wanted him to just go away, but it was clear he was set on killing her or Jegan. "Vincent, Jegan is getting away. We can't stay here any longer than we have to." She urged. She didn't want to rush him, but this was a waste of time. Time she didn't have.

Vincent turned to face Nina, hearing her speak of which was a bad mistake the other vampire taking this to his advantage launching at him forcing him to the ground as he started to claw and punch into Vincent, Since it was all in a rush he had lowered his guard and paid for it as he kicked of the vampire. "Look I don't time for this as she says.." That did not seem to stop this vampire though as he rushed again this time Vince prepared. With a quick move he had used the vampires momentum and flung him into the nearby wall before running over to Nina "Alright I am going to pick you up and run with you again.. He is on the move.. and your correct I Will lose his scent soon if we hang around here fighting his battles.."

She nodded. "We can deal with them later, lets just go." She urged. She wasn't sure how persistant this gang was, but they couldn't deal with them and go after Fanta at the same time. She didn't know how they could make ammends for Jegans mistake, but now wasn't the time to worry about that.

Back
Top Bottom