Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't need to be nervous

Warning!!
This is my first time writing erotica, I usually only role-play so I just want peoples opinions I guess.
Tell me what you think on a scale 1-10.
Thank you and hope you all have a good day..

She had been serving him for a little over two years, it had started out rough but then it had all worked out. He had to break her, and tame her but he did well enough for her to stay with him, now she was his willing little slut, doing anything he wished without question. They hadn't seen each other for a little over a month, and she was excited to actually be able to cuddle, not to her knowing he was planning some other stuff as well as cuddling. He wanted to find out just how much his slut had missed him, he wanted to see just how soon he would be able to get her on edge, make her go wild and go beyond her limits. He hadn't been able to fuck that pretty little ass of hers either, and any marks he had left from the month before were most likely gone, he was just as excited as her to get together. He had also been starting some training with her, he wanted to see just how well she had done, and where she was at in all her training.

She was already ready, after two years she had gotten on her own feet, moved out and now had her own place. A nice little apartment that her master could come visit whenever he wished, he also had a spare key so she wouldn't have to come to do the door if he wished to suprise her. Hearing the car come up she got a slightly anxious look in her eyes, she hoped she had done well, as well as hoped that he would be happy to see her. Walking over to the door, she kneeled down on all fours, her head bowed down and herself but naked, a collar around her neck and the leash in her hand out towards him so he could grab it if he wanted. The other surprise she had for him was, she had a little didlo vibrating didlo at that tapped into her cunt on high, also a little vibrating egg on her clit on the lowest. He knew that with toys the ones that worked the most were ones she could put on her clit, the ones she put in her didn't work as well. The one for her ass would come later, but for now she waited for him to come and command her to do whatever he wanted.

Hearing the door open her body went tense, she as already soaking wet, she usually was without a toy to help but this was to help intesfy anything that went on between them. Hearing him command her she looked up at his eyes, hers showing the need to be fucked but also the need to want to pounce and smother him with love. She had learned he didn't like to hurt her, or much less be rough with her all the time, since she had learned that she had brought up other stuff to replace the roughness. She didn't like it all the time either but it was just something she was used to, it was a hard habit to break but now well she had fully broken that habit, when he wanted to cuddle they cuddled, when she wanted to fuck she suggested something to get him hard. Biting her lip as she felt him pull on the leash, she stood up and followed him, kneeling down onto her knees she took his cock out and started to tease him a little, at first just moving her hand up and down, then licking the head as well as moving her head up and down.

Her mind raced at what he would think, he had been wanting her to train with a vibrator in her ass as well as one in her pussy, it had hurt at first but if he wanted it he got it. Licking the cock up and down she started to suck on it like a lolipop, also moaning like a little cock hungry slut, Feeling her body tremble some as she felt his nails run down her back, she gave out a little noise as she felt his hand come down hard on her ass, it stung like hell but she had almost cum on impact. Whimpering a little took her hand away, his hand went to her head guiding her up and down, she wanted him to face fuck her, and she knew soon enough it would happen, or he would do something different, she didn't know right then. She gripped onto his pants as her thighs started to tremble, she was about to cum but she heard him tell her not to cum until he told her to, she gave out a little whimper but started to moan and wiggle as she felt his finger push harder at the little vibrator egg on her clit.

Her hands gripped harder onto his pants and she started to move her head up and down even more, she wanted to swallow his cum, feel his cum fill her mouth and go down her throat. She wasn't only his little willing slut, she wasn't only his cock hungry slut but she was also his cum hungry slut. She had changed so fast over the past few years that she was even surprised about it, feeling his thighs tense, as well as his hand grip her hair she kept moving her mouth, she felt his thrusts into her mouth increase and soon enough she felt the warm sticky cum flow into her mouth, and she swallowed it like a good little girl. Now that he had cum it was time for dinner, he commanded he would let her cum after dinner, so she had to sit at the table and wiggle, also try to distract her mind from knowing how badly she needed and wanted to cum.

I loved it. ^^
I loved how you portrayed a slut extremely well, and the use of toys, and the use of the boyfriend dominating the girl. Very nice story. I just wish it was longer. But that isn't really a comment, because if you wish something was longer, then that means that everything that was in the short amount, was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom