Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Take A Sip of Whiskey.

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝I spit lightning crack, boom! ⚡❞
Withdrawn
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

7c50hPV.gif

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
STATUS: OPENPOST LENGTH: 3-5 PARAGRAPHSMEDIUM: THREADSF-LIST
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝​
🔆 ABOUT SUNSHINE
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to take a gander at my new request thread. I hope that you read everything here and in its entirety because I hope to cover a lot but might forget some things, no lie. Anyways, I am a fairly easygoing, polite, and respectful person. I am also drama-free, or at least, I think that I am. I try my absolute best to be communicative and active with all my partners. I only give out my discord to partners once I am comfortable and we've been writing a while. I consider myself to be a semi-literate to advanced writer, writing up to 500+ or more words per post. I only write 3rd person perspective, past tense. I tend to write very descriptively about character development, emotions, and thoughts. Understand that writer's block does happen and posts are a little shorter during constant dialogue scenes. I do love writing out smut scenes because I feel like it adds more depth to the storyline. Let it be known that I will write smut for smut's sake because I admire the plot much more than smut. The smut has to fit the story at the time. I hardly fade to black, just an FYI. I am only looking to write female characters ages over 21+, nothing else, so please do not ask. I only write in the genres of modern, medieval, supernatural and historical, and that's practically it. Do not ask for anything else or you will be ignored.​

nS5LK3n.jpg

🔆 ABOUT YOU
I try not to ask much of my potential partners but first and foremost, be respectful. I ask that you be active and communicate with me. Do not ask me for a PM or offsite roleplay because you will be ignored. Only accepting writers that write male roles. Write 3rd person perspective, past tense. Attempt to match my writing length if at all possible but I do understand writer's block and dialogue posts will be shorter. Contribute to the story and plot, please. Also, be more than okay with writing smut. But will respect your limits if you wish to fade to black. Respect the limits that are presented in my F-LIST. When messaging me, present me with your ideas and not "do you wanna roleplay?" or else, I will ignore you. I do not like what you present to me, do not whine or moan, just accept the fact that we won't mesh and leave it at that.​

nS5LK3n.jpg

🔆 THAT AWKWARD MOMENT
3a0JzK6.gif

GENRE: MODERN; DRAMA; ROMANCE; STRANGERS-TO-LOVERS //
SETTING: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
CHARACTERS: HOOKUP ENCOUNTER x HOOKUP ENCOUNTER

Character A broke up with their boy/girlfriend a year ago and hasn't had sex with anyone since. Not even a meaningless hookup. Their friends encouraged them to try online dating and that's where they meet Character B, who only wants to hook up and not looking for anything serious. They meet, hookup but things change once a blizzard rocks the city that they currently live in and the news break, urging people to stay inside. So, both of them have no choice but to conversate and get to know each other or suffer through the deafening silence.

🔆 REMEMBER WAY BACK WHEN
ezgif-com-gif-maker-6.gif

GENRE: MODERN; REKINDLED RELATIONSHIP; DRAMA: ROMANCE //
SETTING: CAN BE DISCUSSED //
CHARACTERS: EXES; HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

In high school, we all know that there are many friendships, relationships, and people that very well may hate each other, as well but one thing is for certain, almost everyone graduates at some time or another. The Class of 2012 at Westview High School is the true testament to many statements about high school and it has been years since friendships have been formed, relationships have been broken and enemies have settled their respective scores. But the class has its ten-year reunion coming up and it is already proving to be an interesting affair.

It has been ten years since the Class of 2012 graduated from the halls of Westview High School, home of the Jaguars, and now, their ten-year reunion is coming up and is to be held within the school's newly built auditorium. Of course, reunions are supposed to be somewhat memorable as you get to see old friends, old flames, and even an old ex-boyfriend or girlfriend but most importantly, to really see what everyone else has been up to since high school. While most have stayed in touch throughout the years, others have drifted apart, especially two high school sweethearts, who were destined to be together forever but went their separate ways after graduation instead. One has been living a rather humdrum life since graduation, having a nine-to-five job while the other has been traveling the world for years now. But what is going to happen when they're both attending their high school reunion after years? Things are bound to happen at Westview once again.

🔆 FOREVER BOUND TO YOU
ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif

GENRE: MODERN; SUPERNATURAL; REINCARNATION: DRAMA: ROMANCE //
SETTING: CAN BE DISCUSSED //
CHARACTERS: VAMPIRE CEO x HUMAN

Centuries ago, a vampire lord ruled over his coven with an iron fist but had no lover beside him. It wasn’t until he went for a night on the town and spotted a human lady, who possessed everything he looked for in a lover and eventually pursued her in an attempt to court her, which he was successful in doing. The vampire eventually turned the human into a vampire so that they could share their eternities together. But unfortunately, tragedy struck as Lycans raided their coven house and destroyed almost everyone and everything in their paths. The vampire lord's lover was killed by having their throat ripped out. From then, the vampire lord went on to live out his days single and became a very successful CEO of a Fortune 500 company. They place an ad in the newspaper and even on Craigslist about hiring a 24/7 personal assistant. What is the vampire lord to do when their ad is answered by a female that looks exactly like their lover from centuries ago?

🔆 LONG MAY THEY REIGN
ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif

GENRE: MEDIEVAL; DRAMA; ROMANCE // SETTING: KINGDOM OF KENT //
CHARACTERS: CROWNED PRINCE x PRINCESS

King George II ruled over the Western Kingdoms for many years alongside his wife and Queen, Annabelle. They both ruled the Kingdom of Kent with iron fists and when their firstborn son was birthed, so was a princess from the neighboring Kingdom of Navarre, and George II made a treaty with the King of Navarre, King Marcus I, for his son and his daughter to be betrothed to one another. It took King Marcus I days to respond due to the princess' reluctant mother, Queen Morganna but whenever King George II received the acceptance letter from King Marcus I along with the Queen, it warmed him and the peace between both Kingdoms remained intact ever since.

Ever since their birth, the Prince of Kent has been betrothed to the Princess of Navarre. While they both have spent numerous and countless times in each other's respective Kingdoms, it is inevitable that the alliance between the Kingdoms will not waiver anytime soon. Now that the Prince has come of age, along with the Princess, the King of Kent is now dying but wants to witness the marriage between his heir and his bride. The King's messenger sent immediate word to the Kingdom of Navarre and the princess was on the next carriage toward Kent. So, with the Princess of Navarre being in Kent with a few people from her own Kingdom, the King of Kent dying, and forces lurking in the shadows to ruin the marriage, who knows what can happen between now and the time of the marriage. Only time shall tell the tale but many people hope that the prince and princess marry and the alliance still be intact. Will they indeed marry before the King of Kent perished right before their eyes? If they do so and have a coronation that declares them as King and Queen, long may they reign.

🔆 A WEDDING TO REMEMBER
ezgif-com-gif-maker-9.gif

GENRE: MODERN; ROMANCE; ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS; DRAMA // SETTING: HOTEL RESORT //
CHARACTERS: BEST MAN x MAID OF HONOR

Character A is a real estate agent, who works for someone that wants to buy a property to build some apartments. The only problem is, that Character B has a community garden there and isn't looking to sell it since it gives people a sense of purpose. Both of them are unaware that they have mutual friends marrying each other and Character A is the best man and Character B is the maid of honor. Unbeknownst to them, they will be staying at the same hotel with their rooms being side by side.

nS5LK3n.jpg

🔆 CONCLUSION
I think that about covers it. Please make sure that you have read through everything in its entirety here and especially my F-LIST. Do not be afraid to present your own ideas to me but remember, I might turn them down if it's not what I looking for at the moment. If you have any questions, comments, or even concerns, make that clear in your first message. I prefer to present my kinks and limits in PM, so be sure to ask what they are and don't assume.​

fin.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom