Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Salacious Sexual Sexcapades of Sexy Supers

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
This thread advertises a role play scenario that involves super heroes and the super sex they have when they aren’t saving the day or pretending to be a normal person. While not a purely smut focused narrative, it includes numerous kinks supported and allowed by a fictional world in which the fantastical occurs on a daily basis. Expect such tropes as The Most Common Super Power, Bigger is Better in Bed, Heroic Build, Combat Tentacles, and of course the Form-Fitting Wardrobe to be in full force. The management regrets that there will be no provision of Gritty Realism to any interested parties, though violence and death are to be expected in any superhero story worth its salt.

The Canon Universes of The Big Two are not in use, though they are drawn from like a deep well of inspiration. As such, canon characters and settings will not be available, but hopefully not too egregious expys will be for the sake of filling gaps within a greater cast of characters.

Extreme kinks and generic scenarios where an incompetent heroine almost deliberately looses to a villain in order to facilitate a non consensual encounter will not be found here.

____

Now, with that out of the way, allow me to introduce myself! I’m Silver, and I’ve always wanted to play out a superhero role play involving original characters in an original setting. I’ve been at this hobby for over a decade, and it’s one genre I haven’t quite sunk my teeth into deep enough to my satisfaction. I know a thing or two about comic books, having read quite a few of them, and I’ve seen enough cartoons besides to understand what makes these worlds so appealing in the first place. The sheer insanity of classic Silver Age stories is rife with opportunities for arousing and aesthetic erotica, and I want to take full advantage of it with the right partner.

To be clear, I’m searching for a competent and creative writer to join me in a long term collaborative effort. Too often I find myself taking charge of many role plays while my partner tags along for the ride. Fun at first, but very tiring after a while. I’m hoping to find an equal that can match me in my contribution to all the fun we’ll be having! I know it’s big talk for something that just looks like elaborate smut on the surface, but I actually try to put characterization and word painting into these things. Don’t you?

____

The Plan So Far

I think the most important lesson I ever learned in school was “keep it simple, stupid.” I take that to heart when I plot out a role play, so I prefer not to go too deep into details in case my partner’s input changes it drastically. But, to give an idea of what I’m after, here’s a basic layout for the first few “episodes” of this potential role play. Each of us would have a primary main character while sharing duties for all secondaries.

1. A very loud and visible crime is committed in public, (such as a bank robbery), and our two heroes are the first to investigate.
2. Arriving on the scene at roughly the same time, they meet each other in person for the first time while battling the super villain threat.
3. After wrapping up the adventure swiftly, they fly off on an impromptu date where sparks begin to fly.
4. They have loud messy super powered sex up in the clouds, on the top of a mountain, or in a secret base before promising to call each other for a “team up” in the near future.

As for the characters we play, that is up to question. I have a new character I recently created described in detail below. He is young, inexperienced, but incredibly gifted with power and potential. I think it would be cute if your character was the same, but if you wanted her to be an older, more established hero that could be arranged. Or maybe we could do something completely different. Really, I’m not tied down to anything specific at this moment.

____

Argentum

Named after the Latin word for silver, this metallic hero is a mystery even to his allies. He is capable of assuming the form and demeanor of any person he obtains a DNA sample of. Hair, dead skin, body oils, and blood are common sources, but any person he swaps bodily fluids with, or has prolonged physical contact with, can offer the AI within his cybernetic brain enough data to turn him into a perfect doppelganger, complete with the same clothes, voice, and physical quirks. As such, very few are privy to his multiple secret identities, and tracking him down can be next to impossible. Argentum simply blends into the city as another face in the crowd, until he decides to unleash his true form and dispense swift and effective justice.

In his “Hero Form”, Argentum is a chrome and platinum skinned naked humanoid with a featureless face bearing two round bug-like eyes. Physically he often resembles a male in peak physical condition between 6 and 8 feet tall depending on the strength of his opponent. Almost his entire body is composed of adamantine nanites, with the exception of his cybernetic brain in his skull and the nuclear power core in his torso. Well protected and insulated, these two week points are rarely ever exposed, and even rarer still do they suffer any damage. It would take a full powered punch from the strongest beings on the planet to inflict lethal damage on Argentum, but it's those that have complete control over magnetism that are the biggest danger to his metallic body.

While disguised, Argentum can breathe, eat, talk, laugh, and cry like any normal human. The swarm of nanites under the layer of convincing artificial skin can fabricate organs to mimic the organic functions of a natural human, but any significant medical examination would determine he’s simply a well formed blob of gray goo. His amorphous nature allows him to stretch his limbs across rooms, form new limbs in addition to the old ones, easily replace limbs that are severed, manifest weapons as complex as rocket launchers and machine guns in his hands, change the shape of limbs into weapons or objects themselves, sprout long and agile tentacles from his back, create multiple penises of varying size, shape, and feature, create wings, tails, horns, scales, and all other sorts of bodily protrusions when necessary, or for simple amusement.

Argentum is impervious to conventional weapons, though he can be distracted and disoriented by the heaviest artillery, and nuclear warheads have the potential to disrupt his digitally organized functions. He can change the viscosity of his body at will, becoming as solid as a steel beam or as runny as a puddle of mercury. The expense of mass burned through his powers requires a constant supply of carbon, often in the form of old junkyard cars or lumps of coal that he absorbs into his body. His power core supplies a limitless supply of energy that he can manipulate into temporary force fields and energy beams, though not to the proficiency of other energy-based heroes.

Argentum has no recollection of his origins. One day he simply was, or more likely, the memories and data logs of his existence before an uncertain point five years ago was wiped clean from his solid state drive. For an extended period of time he simply hid among the people of Century City and observed them. Pretty soon he found out that most of them weren’t very happy. Then, after seeing the most elite heroes save the city from the vile clutches of a giant monster, he recognized the impact their actions had on the lives and spirits of the people. Meanwhile the voice in his head, a talking AI companion nestled in his advanced cybernetic brain, passively collected data from the internet, television, and radio to learn about the human experience and impart some of this wisdom to the lost and lonely shape shifter. Together they experimented to determine the strengths and limits of his powers, and came up with his hero name and costume.

After some confusing yet educating first bouts at heroing, they came upon the conclusion that one cannot help humans if they don’t understand what it is to BE a human. So, in an attempt to live life in the eyes of a mortal, it was decided that pretending to be a teenager and going to Century City High to complete a four year education would be a good step in the right direction. That was how Hal Harrison, a quiet if friendly young man came to be.

Back
Top Bottom