Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for some easygoing roleplays full of story, smut, romance, adventure and all manner of depraved kinks! NSFW!

Arthurian

Meteorite
Heya folks!

Thanks for checking out my thread. I've decides to have a bit of a revamp to try and freshen things up a little bit, while streamlining and organising this mess. So, what am I here for. Well, probably the same thing as everybody else. A lil bit of smut, a lil bit of plot and generally just some fun, easy going roleplays. I enjoy writing and collaborating with people. I'm looking for partners who are up for bouncing ideas around and seeing what kinda ideas we can come up with. But I'm a pretty easy going and flexible guy. So if you wanna get intense and plot out a epic fantasy adventure, I'm down. But I'm also happy to lean back and see where we take things in whatever smut filled romp you're in the mood for.

Sound good? Great! So, here's a little bit more Info about me, and how I write.

Introductions

• I'm from the UK and am a male of the species.
  • The name's Arthurian, but you can call me whatever you want. Typically I go by Arthur, but being a chronic people pleaser with crippling social anxiety means that I will answer to whatever you wanna call me.
  • I'm pansexual(I think?), but for sake of ease, I like the label of queer.
  • I'm a huge geek and I love reading and playing video games. I've just finished my first play through of Spider-Man 2, I'm dabbling with Mortal Kombat 1, and I really need to get back into Baldurs Gate 3 and commit to just one character. I'm also currently reading The Shadow of the Gods by John Gwynne and loving it.
  • As I'm hoping you'll see, I like to think that I'm a pretty friendly guy. I love to make friends with the people I write with. I just think it makes for a better time. So I will happily chat about anything from what games or books we're reading, our favourite kinks and why we enjoy them, or whatever else you could ever want to chat about. It's by no means mandatory, but I just think it's nice to chat.

• I like to think that I'm an okay writer. I enjoy writing and am always looking to improve. I'm decently literate, try to get as much detail into my posts as possible, and always make sure to proofread them. But I get that mistakes will happen, and I'll never shout about them. As long as we both proofread and try not to litter our posts with mistakes, we should get along great.
  • As for length. I don't have any strict rules other than no one liners. I need more to work with than that, at least a paragraph. But other than that, I'm flexible. I get that there will be times in any roleplay where replies will be shorter, like when there's more action or dialogue. And other times, posts will be longer when we're focused more on descriptions, introducing new characters, settings, etc. Typically I tend to average at two or three decent paragraphs per post.
  • Personally I would prefer to keep things on BlueMoon, but I'm happy to use either Thread or PM.
  • As for pairings, I'm open to pretty much anything. My preference at the moment is for MxF, and I'm happy to play as male or female characters. I do also occasionally dabble in MxM or FxF when the mood strikes me.
  • I can also happily write from any point of view. First person, second, third, whatever. Just let me know what you would prefer.
  • While I like to ensure my writing is as descriptive as it can be, I do also enjoy using visuals alongside our roleplay. I like to use everything from faceclaims to outfits, setting and even NSFW images and gifs for the more sexual parts of the roleplay. Typically, I prefer using real life images, or artwork with a more realistic style.

Turn-Ons & Limits

So, the below list is by no means exhaustive. I'm sure there are plenty plenty of kinks that I've not listed so if you don't see something, feel free to ask about it. I'm a pretty sex positive guy and I'll try anything once. You'll find no kink shaming here. The worst I'll say is nah, not for me.

• Redheads
  • Alternative Hair Colours
  • Sexy And/Or Slutty Clothing
  • Goths & E-girls
  • Romance
  • Foreplay
  • Kissing/Making Out
  • Oral
  • Vaginal
  • Anal
  • Rough Sex
  • Passionate Sex
  • Messy Sex
  • Facials
  • Public Sex
  • Risky Sex
  • Consensual
  • Dubious Consent
  • Sexual Awakening
  • Corruption
  • Bad Ends - Sexual or fatal
  • Paying as Non-Humans/Monster, such as
    • Tentacles
    • Goblins
    • Orcs
    • Minotaurs
    • Centaurs
    • Trolls
    • Demons
    • Imps
    • Mindflayers
    • Lizardmen
    • Insectoids
    • Werewolves
    • Dragons
    • And so much more!
  • Exotic Cocks & Cum
  • Taboo Relationships
  • Incest
  • Interracial
  • Cheating
  • Group Sex
  • Threesomes
  • Gangbangs
  • Double/Triple Penetration

• Non-Con
  • Gore
  • Vore

• Toilet Stuff

Last edited:
Original Ideas

Pairings

Below is a collection of random pairings I've put together to try and offer an idea of what I'm open to. However these aren't set in stone and I'm looking too brainstorm ideas for them. I might have an inkling of a plot for most of them, but I also wanna hear your ideas.

Also feel free to mix and match both pairings and genres. For example, you wanna do teacher x student but in a sci-fi setting? Sounds great, let's throw some ideas around. Or you wanna merge best friends with raider x settler? Hell yeah, let's work it out!

You get the idea, right?

Brother x Sister (step, half or full)
Sister x Sister
Cousins
Aunt x Nephew
Uncle x Niece
Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Friends with benefits
Best Friends
Roommates
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Good Boy
Artist/Photographer x Model
Photographer x Client
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Strangers
Boss x Employee
Doctor x Patient
Babysitter x Parent
Babysitter x Teenager
Prostitute x Client
Stripper x Client
Police Officer x Criminal
Police Officer x Civilian
Athlete x Cheerleader
Coworkers

Royalty x Bodyguard
Royalty x Visiting Royalty
Royalty x Monster(Orc, Minotaur, Centaur, Lizardman etc.)
Royalty x Servant
Royalty x Mage
Adventurer x Sorcerer
Monster Hunter x Monsters
Ghost x Human
Knight x Thief
Witch x Familiar/Summoned Creature
Necromancer x Zombies
Princess x Dragon
Dragon x Dragon Rider

Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Supervillain
Superhero/Villain x Civilian
Supervillain x Henchmen
Scientist x Robot
Scientist x Experiment
Abductee x Aliens
Civilian x Invading Aliens
Mercenary x Enemy
Black Widow Assassin x Targets

Survivor x Survivor
Raider x Settler
Raider x Mutant Monsters
Survivor x Mutant Monsters
Survivor x Raider
Raider x Raider
Raider Queen x Rivals
Town/City Leader x Raider

Plot Bunnies & Picture Prompts

So below are some simple prompts that I've yet to fully develop, along with some pictures that I would also love to develop an idea around. Pretty much all of these could be short or long term, and plot or smut focused.

Here we go :

• Based on this NSFW image. Your character discovers a strange plant, it's tentalces seemingly trying to pleasure her. SHe gives in, either out of intrigue or maybe due to the aphrodisiac. All too late though, she realises the plant seems to be feeding on her, growing bigger and stronger.
  • Based on this NSFW image. Your character is a travelling monster hunter. Maybe she has a monster fetish, or just has a bad habit of landing in compromising situations. Either way, she often ends up solving most quests with her body, while doing her best to keep the truth as secret and maintain her reputation.
  • A young woman moves into a new apartment that is rumoured to be haunted by mischievous ghosts. Despite strange occurrences she refuses to believe in the paranormal, even as the hauntings start to get out of hand and take a sexual turn.
  • A brother and sister are forced to share a hotel room during their usual family vacation to a Caribbean resort. Despite their best efforts, tensions soon start to rise. Alternatively it could be a winter holiday, forced to share bod heat to stay warm.
  • A new guy moves in across the hall from YC. He soon starts to drive YC crazy with all the girls he brings home, forcing her to listen to all the incredibly loud, wild sex. Eventually your character confronts him, but he makes her a bet. If she spends the night with him and doesn't orgasm, he'll stop. If she does, she becomes his new toy. Or something like that.
  • Based on this NSFW image, Your character is a queen whose city is under siege by a army of orcs. They offer her a deal. In exchange for her body for a night, they will leave her people alone. In secret she agrees, and goes to meet the orc chieftain. Little does she know, as she is busy being passed around by the chieftain and his inner circle, his most trusted and experienced soldiers are infiltrating the city anyway.
  • The bad girl/boy moves into a new town and is enrolled in a new high school/college. With everybody intrigued with them, they have the pick of the other students; the nerds, popular kids, the jocks. Or maybe they try to juggle all of them.
  • After discovering his sister has an OnlyFans, a brother has plenty of ideas for how she might grown her following. It starts with outfits suggestions and the best toys to use and then develops into him becoming her cameraman and photographer. Before long he's also her co-star.
  • A nerdy/gothy/alt/whatever girl finds that the only place she can truly be herself is when she's babysitting for a single(or not) dad who encourages her to be herself. Romance soon blossoms between them.
  • Based on this NSFW Image. Your character gets tricked into visitng a glory hole, not realising that it serves aliens only. Once they're down with her, is this the start of a new career for her? Or does she find herself getting in over her head, tricked and manipulated into doing more and more?
  • When a rich, conservative family decide to have professional photographs taken for the entire family, the bratty, rebellious daughter makes things difficult. In a one on one session the photographer finds out just how to push her buttons and take advantage of her.
  • The first born princess and heir to the throne runs away, deciding that she wants to live a life of adventures. Perhaps she gets everything she wants, or maybe it's just a series of unfortunate events and bad endings.
  • An expedition to an alien planet soon goes wrong and one by one the human explorers are picked off by deadly traps, dangerous wildlife and lusty aliens.
  • Just a collection female faceclaims and artwork that I really enjoy at the moment.
  • After her latest dungeon dive, an advenutuer finds herself blessed with immortality, and cursed with bad luck. Now, every quest seems to result in bad end after bad end, only for her to recover/respawn and live everything out again. Can she keep her sanity despite the constant torment and cruelty? Or is she sowly corrupted, finding herself longing for more bad ends?
  • Based on this NSFW image, your character finds a book of ancient magic and decides to live out some of her deepest, darkest desires with a tentacle monster. Or alternatively, here's some NSFW inspiration for something a little less consensual.

Slice of Life Plots

Damaged Goods

Vagabond x Hotel Owner
Plot Focused, Wholesome Romance
Long term
It's been years since my character has called anywhere home. He 's always traveling, never staying in one place long enough to risk getting attached. For years he had put up with drunk, abusive parents, taking all the beating they dished out. But it was worth it, because when they were beating on him, it meant they were leaving his little sister alone. All he had to do was wait until she was old enough to leave home and go to university, and then he too could leave their parents behind. But it all went wrong. He came home late one day to find police cars outside the house, his parents being taken away. Apparently they had gotten worse than normal, and took everything out on his sister, going too far. My character blamed himself, and he stayed in town just long enough for the funeral, and then he was gone. Since then he's wandered, aways trying to escape the past and yet never quite trusting himself enough to be happy somewhere.

Things change, however, when he stops at a small town and meets your character. She runs/owns the hotel that MC rents a room at, and there's an immediate connection. Despite everything, two nights soon becomes three nights as he spends more and more time with your character. I'm thinking she has her own trauma as well. It's your character so feel free to make changes, but in my head she's a single mum, possibly the husband/partner has passed away? Or is in prison? Either way these two damaged souls begins to find peace with each other as my character, despite all odds, thinks he might have finally found a place to call home.

For the setting, I'm picturing cutesy small town vibes, something like Stars Hollow, y'know. Everybody knows everybody, and we can have a lot of fun with these characters getting to know each other, exploring each other and how my character fits into this new place. It's one of my more wholesome and romance focused idea, and is also very story/character focused. But that's not to say there isn't room for drama, or all manner of kink. And I'm also more than happy to flip the roles on this and take either side.

It's not cheating if it saves the relationship, right?
Girlfriend x Anyone & Everyone
Smut Focused
Long Term
Your character is in a long term relationship with a truly great guy, and she adores him. He's kind, thoughtful, loving. He caters to her every need and keeps her satisfied… for the most part. The sex is, well it's lacking. He doesn't have too much of a sex drive and when they do hook-up, it just doesn't scratch her itches. It's slowly been driving her crazy, but despite what her girlfriends say, she's not gonna just leave him.

Then one night while our drinking with the girls, things get out of hand. A hot guy starts flirting with your character and her friends encourage her. They convince that it's okay to have some fun. After a few drinks, your character finds herself back at his hotel room, getting her world rocked. Of course afterwards, she's filled with guilt, yet also wants more. When she returns home, however, the two of them seem to get on much better than they did before. He has no idea, and she finally feels satisfied. So she starts to rationalise it to herself that it's not bad because in the long run, it's helping to improve their relationship.

From there she starts to spiral in a sort of corruption or sexual awakening story as she seeks out other opportunities to sate her desires with various men and women from different aspects of her life. Of course it could all easily become a treacherous balancing act as she tries to maintain two separate aspects of her life.

Fantasy Plots

The New Bodyguard
Monstrous Bodyguard x Princess
Plot Focused
Long Term
Your character is the third born child of the royal family, not important enough to rule the kingdom, but still important enough that her trouble making antics are a problem. Her parents have done everything they can to try and keep her in line and stop her from sneaking out of the palace in search of trouble and adventure. After all, it's only a matter of time before she lands herself in a situation she

That's where my character comes in, a monstrous knight charged with protecting the princess. He was trained and swore loyalty as part of an effort to show trust and faith between the races of the realm. He could be something like an orc, though for something spicier I'd love a minotaur, lizardman or maybe even a mindflayer.

Either way, your character sees him at first as a simple minded monsters. She escapes into the city, thinking he has no idea. However when she lands herself into a fight she cannot win, he appears. After saving her, my character explains that he has been following her every step of the way. At first your character might be annoyed, or frustrated. However the two of them soon form a sort of playful, friendly relationship as she tries to push his buttons and see just how much she can get away with, while possibly also learning more about his people.

Over time the two of them would eventually start t develop feelings for each other and then a forbidden affair soon develops. Of course we ca also add in all sorts of drama; attempts on her life, wars, possible suitors competing for her hand in marriage. There's lots of room to move with this so let me know what you think.

Seeking Adventure
Adventurer x DM
Can be as smutty or plot filled as you'd like
Long Term
The twelve realms of Caerlun offer everything for a budding adventurer. From the the frozen peaks of the north to the forests of the middle realms, the isles of the west and the unexplored lands to the Far East; Caerlun is full of opportunity. Ancient ruins from a long dead empire dot the land, begging to be explored and looted. Bustling cities offering everything an aspiring thief or assassin might want. Adventuring guilds offer noble quests and a chance for fame, while monsters rom the land, ready to be tamed, stayed or even befriended.

Enter your character. They can be anybody you want them to be. A nobody from a back water village, seeking fame and fortune? A runaway princess seeking the thrilling life of adventure? A evil sorceress seeking the power to dominate her enemies? Or a thief turned hero, or a gallant knight turned wick deathbringer? All are good to me. Let me know your dream character and I will DM/narrate their adventures across the realms, controlling the characters they meet and presenting opportunities and solutions to choose form.

If you're interested in this, let me know the kind of character you want to play and any particular sort of scenarios, pairings, kinks etc that you would love to include along the way and whether you'd want the story to be light hearted or darker and grittier

Science Fiction Plots

Into the Void
Space Pirate x DM
Long Term
In the year 2789, Humanity has ventured out among the stars and found what they always hoped for; life. Since the first discoveries and tentative meetings, humanity is now part of a vast, vibrant galaxy full of sentient life. The galactic government rules over the myriad of alien races and empires, while opportunity abounds. There are still unexplored pockets of the galaxy just waiting for a daring adventurer. There are also unregulated, lawls corners of the galaxy were the lass savoury characters can find work. Not to mention the opportunities that might present themselves to those ambiguous characters that walk the line between good and evil.

Your character can be literally anybody you want. A cunning rogue seeking to make a name as a fearless pirate? A excited scientist looking to make a new discovery? A mercenary and would be hero? A rebel soldier? A runaway aline princess? Like I said, your character can be whatever you want. Go wild and crazy, and I'll DM their adventures. I'll play the world around your character, presenting opportunities and options to choose from as we follow their adventures.

If you're interested in this, let me know the kind of character you want to play and any particular sort of scenarios, pairings, kinks etc that you would love to include along the way and whether you'd want the story to be light hearted or darker and grittier

Trapped
Gamer x DM/Hyper Realistic VR
Smut focused, but with room for plot
Long Term
Set in the near future, your character is a game tester with a hyper realistic virtual reality set up. I'm thinking something like the Animus meets the Matrix. When your character gets her hands on the very latest fantasy/sci-fi game, she immediately jumps in. It's by far the very best, most immersive game she's ever played, with all manner of options for how much pain she can feel, and even sexual content, allowing for a wide range of kinks to be catered to.

Unfortunately for your character, she soon discovers a problem. Due to either a glitch, or a malicious virus, your character is trapped in the game as it starts to warp around her. The sexual content is dialled all the way up, as is the options for sensations and pain. With no choice but to progress through the game, your character finds herself encountering bad end after bad end at the hands of all manner of enemies, from humans to monsters and pretty much anything else we can image. I'd love to explore all kinds of bad end, or game over scenarios, from sexual to fatal.

If you're interested, hit me up and we can discuss ideas and work out a bit more of a specific scenario together.

Apocalyptic Plots

Wasteland Adventures

Survivor x DM
Long Term
It's been two hundred years since the bombs fell and the world ended. But life, as it does, clung on. Most people survive in vaults, great underground bunkers that shielded them from the worst of the atomic fallout, and provided all they would need. When it was safe to do so, the survivors emerged from there vaults into an unfamiliar world. Old world cities lay in ruins, and mutated monsters prowled the wastelands.

Enter your character. Maybe they are a survivor just emerging from their vault? A would be raider queen trying to establish her empire? A mercenary just trying to survive? Whoever you want your character to be, just let me know and I will DM/narrate their adventures across the wasteland.

Survival
Survivor x Survivor
Plot Focused
Medium to Long Term
When the dead began to rise, it was only a matter of time before society collapsed. Nobody knew exactly what was causing the zombie apocalypse, but boy were there theories. Some said plague, some said magic and some even claimed aliens. But it didn't matter because the wave of undead hordes soon washed over the land. Governments crumbled, cities fell to chaos and people were left to survive on their own.

It's six months since the last government broadcast and our characters are surviving together. They teamed up in the early days and learned to rely on each other. They help each other survive and scavenge what they need. They comfort each other for the losses they've endured and, as their relationship deepends they begin to help each other with more intimate needs.

As for who our character are, here's some ideas :

• Two nerdy best friends who used to obsess over apocalyptic stories.
  • Two strangers who just happened to run into and help each other in the early days.
  • A teacher and his student, the only ones to survive from their small town.
  • Cousins/Siblings who were visiting each other fro the first time in forever, desperate to make their way back home.

Or alternatively, if you wanted I would be more than happy to take a GM approach to this and narrate the adventures of your character as they try to survive.

Last edited:
Fandoms

So I tend to be a little bit picky about fandoms. I much prefer to play as original characters within the established universe. It all comes down to my confidence playing pre-existing characters; I always feel like I'm gonna fuck it up. But for the right idea I would give it a go. After all I need to get over it somehow.

Anyway, a non-exhaustive list of fandoms that I enjoy are :
  • Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West
  • Mass Effect1/2/3/Andromeda
  • Dragon Age: Origins/2/Inquisition
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout 3/New Vegas/4
  • Borderlands 1/2/3
  • Gears of War
  • Halo
  • God of War
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Pokemon
  • Stardew Valley
  • The Boys
  • Anything MCU
  • Early 2000's X-Men movies
  • Suicide Squad
  • Any Disney Princess movies, aged up of course
  • Harry Potter
  • Star Wars
  • The Walking Dead
  • Jurassic Park/World
  • The Legend of Tarzan
  • Destroy All Humans
  • War of the Worlds
  • Life is Strange
  • Vikings

Getting in touch

Alright so, you've made it to the end. Congrats, seriously. By now you've either decided to swiftly move on, or there's something wrong with you and you think I could be a fun person to write. If you're the latter, I'm truly sorry and I don't think there's any way to fix you. But, luckily for you, I would love to hear from you. So shoot me a message! And if you want to up your chances with me, here are some tips.

The number one things that always catches my attention is effort. I love getting a message by somebody who's read my thread and put in some effort in their openign message. And it doesn't need to be a huge wall of text. Just tell me a bit about yourself, let me know what you enjoyed about my thread. Or let me know which ideas of mine you liked the sound of and any changes or suggestions you have in mind.

Or hell, if you're also the kind of person who likes to share artwork, imagery, gifs, etc then send me some. Show me what you're enjoying at the moment and we can work out something around it!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Arthurian

Last edited:
Bump! Kinda dropped off the face of the earth last year for a number of reasons, both good and bad. Looking to make a return, find some new partners and see if I can remember how the hell to do this! So hit me up, I'm open to just about anything at the moment. In the meantime, i'll just be over here revamping my thread with some new ideas.

Back
Top Bottom