Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom & High Fantasy (Plot Heavy)

Gambol

The Haunted
Hi, welcome to this thread.​

I'm currently looking for a good juicy plot-heavy role-play to really sink my teeth into. I really enjoy high fantasy settings, and I'm aware that it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I don't mind doing something grimdark either, so if you have something specific in mind, feel free to bring it up any time! Below are a few things about me that hopefully will give you a gauge of who I am as a writer.
  • I typically write anywhere from 300-1,000 words. 300-500 words are typically reserved for role-plays where there is a lot more back and forth and frequent posts. 500-1,000 words are for role-plays where we post once every few days. Let me know your preferred posting speed and length. Longer posts will take more time for me to write.
  • I don't like excessive gore, However, character death is totally fine to write out.
  • MxM is what I typically write for both OcxOc and OcxCanon. but if we're doubling, I don't mind writing any pair for your side of the role-play. I'm a little picky with MxF OcxOC with me in the male role. Ask, and I'll let you know how I'm feeling about MxF.
  • I've been meaning to write for a villain character, or at least an anti-hero. Sometimes it's just fun to write about a character who is just downright vicious.
  • I'm currently looking for something more plot heavy with a ratio of about: 90 plot to 10 smut. Smut can even be omitted all together.
If any of these speaks to you, please feel free to reach out to me through Direct Message. Thank you!

Fandom plots.
  • Jujutsu Kaisen - A sorceress has been turning humans into her thralls by means of a powerful Cursed Technique. Her plan is to create a massive Domain in which to swallow the entirety of Japan to eliminate all Jujutsu Sorcerers. Meanwhile, Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School accepts two new transfer students.
    • My character - A sorcerer from an obscure clan of Jujutsu assassins. His innate technique requires he constantly siphon his blood to feed butterfly shikigami or risk falling insane to their hive mind. His shikigami are telepathically connected to him and vice versa. Thus, they make perfect little "bugs" to spy on people. Together in a swarm, they are particularly dangerous as they are known to feed off of cursed energy.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Gojo, Megumi, or Itadori.
    • Willing to play anyone!
  • Pokémon - Legendary Pokémon from all over the world are wreaking havoc. Professor Oak suspects foul play, and sends two unlikely trainers to temper their rage.
    • My character - A tall, dark-haired young man with a stony face. He has trouble expressing himself, but it is clear he loves Pokémon.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Raihan, Leon, Red, or Blue.
  • Harry Potter - A small group of wizards who call them the "New Death Eaters" are attempting to revive Voldemort with the use of long missing relics. It is up to two Hogwarts students to keep them in check. Alternatively, they may be attempting to change the past by travelling several decades back.
    • My character - A Hufflepuff who seems out of place in his house. Quiet and taciturn, yet known to be incredibly fierce is all but the qualities of a Hufflepuff.
    • If Doubling - would love to play against Draco, Cedric, or Harry.
  • Boku No Hero Academia - A group of villains have infiltrated UA. It is up to two unlikely students to snuff them out before they can follow through with their plan.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Todoroki or Hawks.
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses - A story of crossing time and space. A mysterious student at the Officer's Academy seems to know more about politics of Fereldan than he lets on.
    • If Doubling - Would love to play against Dimitri, Claude, or Male Byleth.
Unlisted Fandoms.
  • Star Wars
  • Fire Emblem: Fates
  • PJO
  • Black Clover
  • DC
    • Young Justice
  • MarveL
  • Digimon
  • Skyrim
Original Plots.
  • Two people are transported into an MMORPG. Only thing is, the MMORPG is a grimdark and gruesome high fantasy world.
  • Aclassic tale of a brave knight rescuing a fair princess. Only this time, it seems the evil mage might be more than they seem.
    • Looking for someone willing to play the brave knight. The plot can be as complicated as the evil mage having been previously a companion of the knight's in a past timeline, or as simple as the evil mage being everything the princess was supposed to be (kind, not actually evil, etc.)
  • A prince/princess on their journey to reclaim the throne has a chance encounter with an assassin.
    • Looking for prince/princess.
  • A betrayed god of the land withdraws into his palace on top of a treacherous mountain. The descendant of the mortal betrayer must make amends to save the people of the land.
    • Looking for someone playing the mortal betrayer.
  • A fragment of a god falls its way to earth in order to search for the hero.
    • Looking for someone to play the hero.
  • While gazing upon an enchanted mirror meant to reveal to heavenly warriors their charges, a warrior mistakes their charge for another. When they realize it too late, their charge had become one of the few unfortunates who lives among adversity.
    • Looking for a heavenly warrior.
  • In a confused trance, a tragic hero slays their beloved who falls into the ocean and becomes seafoam. In the final battle, the hero must face their reanimated lover.
    • Looking for a tragic hero.

Back
Top Bottom