Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Current Craving - Star Wars!

Heya! I'm Snake :) My latest craving is the plot shown below, but a few rules first.

One-liners are a no-go. I tend to mimic my partners writing length, but I will never go below one paragraph, and I like to keep it at around three if possible.
Ghosting me. Please, have the decency to at least tell me if you are no longer interested. I sometimes get swamped with work, so if I don't reply for a while it's likely that!
Ideas. Please feel free to add ideas of your own to the RP!
Submissive female. I always tend to play the Submissive, Female role, even if that submissive might be feisty and stubborn.
Characters. I don't mind which gender you play, so go wild! I'll always play females, however I'm happy to play a whole harem if required!
OCs. I'm not willing to play Canon Characters for this plot!

My F-List is here. It's just been updated for this specific craving, but if there's anything you'd like to see that isn't on there, feel free to ask!

---
Jedi Master x Padawan - Basic Plot
Sith Master x Padawan
- Basic Plot going from Dark to Light instead, or roles being reversed and the Master goes missing
Jedi/Sith Padawan x Jedi/Sith Padawan
- Basic plot with childhood friends (Light or Dark)
Jedi/Sith Knight x Jedi/Sith Knight
- Basic plot with either childhood friends, or grown Master x Padawan pair (Light or Dark)

Years ago, a Jedi Padawan went missing on a mission gone wrong.

Having split up from their Master on a mission, they never returned to the rendezvous point as instructed by their Master. With their signature faded from the Force, most believed the Padawan dead, lost forever, one with the Force as it must be. But their Master took years to come to the same conclusion. Perhaps too attached for their own good, they kept an eye open on every mission after, clawing at the destroyed remnants of their bond, hoping that one day they'd find the child they raised. They'd given up hope too, after years of searching (and maybe have taken another padawan as their own, to try and fill that hole in their heart).

What they don't realise, is that the Padawan didn't just go missing, but was in fact taken. Tortured and twisted, memories yanked from their mind, the Padawan has become the biggest weapon in the war, and yet no one knows their real identity, hidden behind a dark mask and a Force signature seeped in darkness. A feared Sith Apprentice, they cut down Jedi for their new Master, obedient from the threat of punishment at their heels, and the knowledge of the lies they've been fed. They're treated less than dirt, but they don't even realise that it's not a normal way of training, of punishment, and only hope to please their Master so that the pain might end.

What happens when Jedi Master and Amnesiac Padawan-turned-Sith meet? What happens when the mask falls?

Notes:
There's a lot that can be changed and mixed with this idea! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to message me!
Padawan must be at least 18, if not older!

Back
Top Bottom