Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captain (Bond)'s Log. Possibly NSFW.

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Hello, fellow BlueMooners. I figured I'd begin one of these journal thingamabobs so you can get an insight into the wacky dude that is me. That said, let's talk about what happened to me today. So I go into my first day at work. It's a beach. Lots of beautiful women in, well, let's just say a few of them had swimsuits that rode up intentionally! So I come home, and I'm talking with someone (a friend of mine? Not really sure anymore, read on for details) on Discord who is a staff member on a DnD server. Allow me to pause for background. A few months ago, myself and another staff member on said server got into it and I ended up leaving. On that server I had built, almost from the ground up, the first level 19 character I have ever earned, i.e. earned enough XP to get to that point. Now, for those who play Dungeons and Dragons, you know how big a deal that is. Anyway, they appear to be fine with me coming back earlier this week, no muss, no fuss, no coconuts. So imagine my absolute and inconsolable RAGE when I find out they won't let me bring the character back!! So I leave, after telling them why in no uncertain terms. But this time I make it abundantly clear to this person, who honestly doesn't really do enough in terms of helping me, that the only way I'd rejoin now, is if I can reinstate this character, which as far as I'm aware effectively leaves things at a stalemate.

I really don't know where else to turn, folks. I would greatly appreciate any possible way to use this character in a structured, DnD setting and get him to level 20. Suffice to say, no is not an acceptable answer. I worked too hard and too long on this character to let ANYONE take this away from me.

Anyone.

P.S. I apologize for not adding this in when I originally started this, but please feel free to comment on this thread.

Last edited:
Captain's Personal Log, Stardate 101218.56*
It has been several months since I last made an entry here. In case it's not clear, please feel free to reply here if you feel the desire to do so. Anyway, a great deal has changed in my life since the last (and only!) entry here. I am moving out of my house within a week (unless something else gets fucked up along the way), I am going to meet my girlfriend IRL for the first time and from then on, we're going to start our lives together because both of us cannot and should not stay where we are now.

The situation I was complaining about in my last entry...I don't know. Sure, it still stings and always will, but I deleted the character because unless I am the DM, no one is gonna fucking take pity on how I was railroaded and fucked out of making level 20. Around here, things have their usual ups and downs, one potential partner shoved me out the door, so that's one less slot I have filled, and life goes on. Honestly, I've never really had a 'limit' to how many stories I can take on at once, and the sometimes flaky/flighty nature of some potential partners means that if person A isn't on as much as I might like them to, and person B is, then I can concentrate on person B while I wait for person A to finally get a reply in. Now, consider there are multiple "persons A" and multiple "persons B" so that increases the amount of...okay, I'm rambling now. Shutting up about that...

Right, what else...moving, girlfriend...oh yeah! She has a friend who she's planning to visit after I meet up with her, but the kicker is that this friend works at an observatory, so guess who's gonna get a close-up look at Saturn? THIS SPACE NERD!! OH YEAH!! 🖖🖖

Guess that's all I have to say for the moment. I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful day, week, month, year, and so on. Everyone matters and everyone is valid, ESPECIALLY when other, less civilized people say they are not. Never listen to the haters, as difficult as that is. Be safe and well, fellow Blue Mooners!!

~captain_bond

*Stardate calculated at Stardate Calculator - Star Trek Online Academy

Captain's Log: Stardate Now

It really sucks when you put a lot of effort into PMing a potential RP partner whose kinks and story ideas line up so fucking well with your own, and less than a day later, you turn into a little ball of anxiety and ask if you said something wrong, which they take as impatience and say "this isn't gonna work."

I suppose you might say I had it coming, but whatever happened to tolerance? Seeing things as something other than an affront to whatever walls you built around yourself? Just generally relaxing?

Rant over, not that it'll do any good.

Important Information
Captain's Log, Stardate 101278.81

Below you will find the contents of my former signature, preserved here to clear room for the awesome banner signature kindly created by the awesome, lovely and talented (formerly Forbidden) @Fruit.

Please remember that I am human and have feelings and failings just like the rest of you. The Golden Rule goes a long way with me; by extension, violating it is equally detrimental to my sanity. So please, talk to me before doing anything rash. I promise I won't bite.

Also, I am developmentally disabled with a high level of function, but some things escape me and others are difficult, particularly with regards to social cues. Patience is a requirement when roleplaying with me. As is understanding. I am not one of "those guys," but if you see and treat me as such without consideration for how I feel or how I see it, I will block you without hesitation. And yes, when I have fucked up like that in the past, I have felt terrible.

Back
Top Bottom