Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Site Security warnings.

Deadsexy

Seeking dark snuff plays..
So ive just bought a new laptop and now on both chrome and opra it wont allow access claiming security error,
"

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from bluemoonroleplaying.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Ive managed to override this using Edge but any idea what's going on?

Well that was weird. It gave us a certificate from the future. >_>

Should be fixxored now. Thank you for letting me know.

You should consider using Vivaldi over Opera.

Its still saying the same on all browsers, its showing certificate is not valid.. Thanks, I shall take a look at Vivaldi

This is what I'm getting...
bluemoonroleplaying.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Opera tried to connect to bluemoonroleplaying.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be bluemoonroleplaying.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Opera stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit bluemoonroleplaying.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Ugh. I'm not sure why Chrome browsers are doing this, but it is a chrome-based browser issue. It isn't happening in Firefox.

Hrm, I'm also using Chrome and have not seen any warnings.

Yes, chrome, firefox, edge and opra all say the same , all browsers are the latest uploaded today for my new laptop.. turned off the antivirus etc, checked everything but to no avail,, I can get it to workwith edge (which I hate) but not without warnings. You dont even get the options to override it. Edit, can add vivaldi to the list also., bm sadly is no longer accessable for me on my new laptop and my old one is dying :D

Last edited:
As far as I can see its something to do with the DST Root CA X3 cirtificate that expired on the 30/9/2021,at least thats what the info is pulling up.. If anyone knows of a way around it?

So while as ive posted there is an out of date certificate showing, it coud be an issue with the w10 install as I cant get it to update which may clear the problem. I'm seeking help on this and praying I dont have to send my new laptop back..

Tell me about it, I'm sure they put them out just to f*** up my laptop sometimes.. At least I'm back on w10 again, didnt like 11 at all.

I've been thinking about getting a new laptop w/11 for Christmas this year but also recently got a Chromebook to try for 90 days from Costco.

I've been thinking about getting a new laptop w/11 for Christmas this year but also recently got a Chromebook to try for 90 days from Costco.
Try the w11, i found it annoying but didn't really attempt to make any changes..Very reluctant to do the w11 update myself.. Thats good with the Chromebook though.. Well now everything's sorted I'm back to some super dark rp :D

Back
Top Bottom