Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Jemi’s stories

JemG

Wanderer lost in known lands
Hi everyone! So I was doing a LOT of brainstorming and I have ideas in my head that I think you would all like, and maybe, hopefully, you would like to do one with me. Hopefully we can message each other and find something we both want and like. I plan on adding more stories as I go, so please check back every so often. Busy busy brain. The ones with a * are what I’m craving. The more *, the bigger the crave. Hopefully our needs will mesh.

But for now, here are the stories I have right now:

1. Why won’t you love me, Manager?
Congratulations. You have no idea how you did it, but you landed a huge job. You just became a manager to the most popular and influential pop star in the world. Your job is pretty simple: schedule and maintain her events and interviews, make sure she gets to where she needs to be on time, and make sure she stays happy. All well and good, and all too easy. The record label pays for everything. All you have to do is keep up with the idol. However, in your contract is a stipulation that if you were to have sex with her, you would owe the label hundreds of thousands of dollars, and be fired on the spot. Well, that shouldn’t be a problem, if it wasn’t for the fact that the idol is a constantly horny nymphomaniac. She keeps her composure with her fans and audience well, but when she’s alone, she is constantly looking to get laid. Will you give in to your desires and sleep with this beautiful woman, or can you resist and keep the best job you ever had? Who would have thought a choice could be this hard?

2. Wizard for hire
This is an idea I have based on the Dresdenverse. MC is a wizard living paycheck to paycheck, taking any odd job she can to help make her next rent payment. Or maybe YC is the wizard who gets hired by MC, a paranoid ex hunter looking to kill a monster that wronged her. Either way, magic will fly, battlecries will roar, buildings will burn that definitely won’t be our fault.

3. The prodigy
Poised. Perfect. Prodigy. She was all these things. The perfect student, perfect club member, it seemed like she was all anyone would talk about. However, despite her impressive grades, everyone stayed away from her. Not because of her attitude, she was always friendly and sunny. It was because of her parents. They only wanted her to socialize with those within her class and not commoners. But it wouldn’t stop you. You wanted to be the one to show her the wonders of the world, and to free her from the constrictive grip that was her parents. I’m wanting this to be kinda drawn out. Very heavy romance than anything else.

4. Is it wrong I like her hypnotized better?
This one is more open to discussion. The general concept is you know a girl who is either a bully or just mean to you. One day, you get a notification on your phone for a new app. Any girl who looks at it instantly becomes hypnotized. You think it’s a full crock until you try it out on the girl and it works, leaving her completely under your power. But be warned, the effect will only last 5 hours. The question is, what could you do in 5 hours?

5. The family slut
MC is the only girl in a family of boys. Not only that, she's the middle child. Mom has left, leaving dad sole custody of the children. She has been catching the eyes of the boys lately and there is really nothing stopping you all from using her to your heart's content. Looking for someone who doesn't mind doing multiple roles or playing multiple characters for this. This is the darkest rp I offer right now. This one is just down right smut. Do whatever you want with MC. Pull hair, slap, beat, sexual torture, tie her up, whip her. Do everything you can to shatter this girls free will. Or maybe she is already broken, a sociopath with such a dark look at the world it’s nearly suicidal. Anything is possible. No holds barred, save for my usual no no's.

6. The rich and the poor
He was given everything in life. He lived a privileged life in a wealthy neighborhood with maids, butlers, and a manicured lawn. Everything was handed to him on a silver platter. He attended the best schools, was very popular, and never had to worry about anything. Life for him was easy, and rather mundane. She struggled for little thing she had. She lived in the projects where lowlifes and criminals made their living. Every day was a struggle just to get the most basic things she needed to survive. She was toughened by her life and didn't back down from anyone. These are two souls who should never have met. Yet be it by happenstance or the will of the gods, they meet and though trials and tribulations, their love may blossom. Will this be a story of the ages, or a romance doomed to oblivion?

7. Transported into a world of monster girls
Okay, this is gonna be a bit of an explanation, but try and follow me with this. A friend of mine introduced me to an old show called Monster Rancher. I really like the show and I know about the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, so I figured why not combine the two? IYC is transported into a game/show/anime that you love about monster girls. These girls are sealed in ancient tablets that can be unlocked and you can use them to help defeat an evil monster girl, and maybe have some fun with them along the way. This world is 100% women, and 80% of them are monster girls. You’ll run into all kinds of monster girls like golems, slimes, or even a succubus. Some girls will look human, but have certain attributes like maybe a samurai, thief, and knight. They all come with different personalities and in all shapes and sizes. From skinny girls to larger girls, and from perfectly fit girls to sexy chubby girls. Enter this world and save it while pleasing lots of beautiful girls along the way.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I’ve been going through some things lately and I feel like for the sake of my mental and emotional health, I need to take a little break from everything to get back to myself. Hopefully, I won’t be gone long. Thank you all for understanding.

Jemina

Hello everyone!!!! First off, I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding for the length I have been on hiatus. It’s been a long and tough personal journey, but I did it and I feel like a whole new person. Jemina 2.0.

I feel fired up and ready to get back into roleplaying, but I feel it best to ease myself back in rather than dive back to the deep end. So while I will be accepting new stories, please be understanding if I do not accept one with you, as I do not want to overwhelm myself, especially after all the hard work I did for myself.

So let’s get the party started, I am ready to write. Your friend and player,

Jemina

New story idea update. Please remember I’m trying to ease myself back in little bit by little bit and it is a process. Please don’t be offended if I don’t accept or reply, but I feel ready for more.

New story bump. Something that I’m really craving now.

Back
Top Bottom