Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Nature Is Not Created In The Image Of Man's Compassion

7dbeddffd22c5b1af59f96c86026fbe4.jpg

⟼[ Status (ON) || Avg. Word Count: 500 -1000 || RP Medium: (PMs/Threads) || F-List ] ⟻
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text𐌢 𝕊𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 A
Salutations. Welcome to my humble request thread. In terms of what I'm looking for in a partner, I'm looking for someone who can post multiple paragraphs semiweekly with a solid grasp of the English language. My interest primarily lies in modern slice-of-life stories with the rare foray into fantastical or historical scenarios. I prefer to play a dominant role in my stories thought I get the itch to switch from time to time though this is incredibly rare. In terms of kink, I enjoy traditional bondage tropes such as impact play and restraints. I have very few limits with my primary ones being femdom and bathroom play of any kind.

𐌢 𝕊𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 B

Writing Sample A​

The cool midnight air traced Callum Henderson's muscular figure as the sound of the machine between his legs echoed throughout the concrete canyon before him. Callum loved to ride at night when traffic was low and he had the road to himself. It was dangerous but danger mixed with a thrill that he wa addicted to. Most of the time, he lacked a destination in mind but today was special, there was a party at Robbie Sweeney's house that Callum was eager to check out, Moat of Callum's contemporaries saw him as a rough and tumble outcast who didn't fit their scene, not that the twenty something cared much for the opinion of a bunch pill junkies.

It was ironic in a way. If anyone had the best shot to make it out of the slums then it was Callum. He was good with hands and knew how to put together a two-stroke blindfolded. His bike was a mid-nineties ZX-6 that he personally pulled out from the local junkyard and put together the summer of his seventeenth birthday. It wasn't much of a bike but it meant the world to him.

The street Sweeney's house sat on was lined with cars bumper to bumper and the sound of hard thumping electronica could be heard from the walkway. Callum purposely stashed his bike in an alleyway to the side of Robert's house, afraid one of Robert's inebriated house guest might accidently smash into it.

Henderson snapped off his gloves as he entered the doorway to Sweeney's abode, his nostrils immediately hit with the scent of perspiration and alcohol. For the most part, he went unnoticed as he carefully navigated the abundance of bodies that lined the walls of Robbie's basement. There were a few familiar faces amongst the crowd but no one that caught Callum's immediate attention.

At least until he walked into the bathroom. That egotistical snarl was all too familiar to Callum, It was Eli, a boy the motorcyclist had a complicated relationship with. As children, they were two peas in a pod but as the years went on and they hit puberty they both went their separate ways. There was a part of Callum that felt like Eli had abandoned him to be one of the cool kids but he purposefully hid that away in his subconscious.

"It's nice to see that Beverly's personal lap dog is prim and proper for the party. Maybe next time she'll let you sleep in a real bed instead of the crate." Callum knew exactly how to push Eli's buttons and he took joy in every moment of it. There was a strange tenderness hidden behind the motorcyclist's eyes as he admired his former friend's form in the bathroom.

Callum was tall and lanky with fiery red hair that matched his volatile disposition. His ripped and torn blue jeans were stained with motor oil and a ratty black t-shirt graced his torso. Years of pulling apart bikes gave him a surprisingly muscular build hidden behind his clothes. A figure that Eli could feel behind him as Callum squeezed past him on the way to the toilet. For a brief moment, the biker's warm breath tickled the nape of Eli's neck as the sizeable bulge in his jeans grinded up against the young man's backside. Even with the heaviness of the denim on his legs, it was easy to tell Callum Henderson had been blessed when it came to a certain part of his physical anatomy.

The claustrophobic space of the dated bathroom didn't help matters either. From up close, it was easy to see just how tough Callum Henderson truly was. His nose was bent in a subtle l shape from when he broke it in a crash. His hands were weathered and rough to the touch. The smell of pine and disinfectant covered up the natural aroma of his body.

"There's a part of me that's always wanted to see you from this position, Eli" Callum whispered softly with a tinge of authentic sweetness to it before he cackled wildly at the implication of his words.

Writing Sample B​

As Chloe clung onto his back, Yun used his sinewy frame to lean her beloved motorcycle lower and lower into each corner. Purposely pushing the pair closer and closer to the edge. The touch of the young hunter sent a shiver up the traditionally reserved Yun’s spine. She had crawled into his psyche in a way few people had ever managed.

Yun knew just how special a gift from your parents could be. Afterall it was a very similar gift in his youth that made Yun the man he was. The vampire couldn’t help but smile when he felt his young compatriot wrap her arms around him. The warmth of her body encased him in the cool night air of The Big Apple. When Chloe offered him directions to a place outside of town, Yun followed obediently.

In the bright lights of the city, Chloe's heart beat thumped against Yun's back as they glided through the streets. A genuine smile crossed the Korean’s face as he lost himself in the woman’s touch. Slowly the traffic faded away as they drifted further and further away from the heart of the city.

“Naught naughty.” Yun joked as Chloe explained how she got the keys to the park. She was perhaps even more reckless than him. When the huntress patted the seat beside her, Yun was eager to take his place on the faded green bench.

In the pale moonlight, Yun grew more handsome than before. He now possessed a preternatural beauty that tugged at Chloe's delicate heart strings. On the outside, nothing had changed but inside Ji-Hoon had switched a flip, a flip he only learned how to turn on after his embrace.

With the same sly dexterity he used to manipulate the motorbike, Yun snaked his right hand around Chloe’s as he maneuvered his frame close to her. His touch, his touch had a warmth and comfort to it that felt almost euphoric at the moment.

In the moment, Yun could be whatever Chloe wanted him to be. If she wanted a stern and authoritative devotee then he could excel at that. If she yearned for a quieter and more somber paramour then he could be that as well. Whatever role was Chloe’s deepest desire, Yun would be able to fill.

“I wouldn’t trade this view or this night for anything in the world.” Yun’s words possessed a sultry sweetness to them that was hard to deny. They danced around Chloe’s mind and filled her thoughts with lurid dreams of the vampire’s poignant embrace.

Ji-Hoon knew the limit of his power from years of practice. He couldn’t make Chloe do something that brought harm to her but he could seduce her in a way no other person could.

Yun stared deeply into Chloe’s eyes, a twinkle in his eye. His gaze was a strange mixture of fierce tenderness that burrowed its way into the young hunter’s soul. Yun said nothing, he simply allowed his eyes to communicate.
“May I kiss you?” The vampire asked with a twinge of unexpected nervousness.
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

165085202683299893.jpg

[Teacher's Pet] {Forbidden Romance)
MC is a college professor in his mid-to-late thirties. He’s single (either recently divorced or a lifelong bachelor) who's feeling the ravages of age. Eventually he falls in love with one of his students and they start a secretive illicit affair. Obviously due to the improper and unprofessional nature of their relationship they must keep it secret from the public.
requestthread.jpg

[For The Family’s Honor] {Enemies To Lovers}

For decades the Giovanni and Romano family have been at war over control of the Chicago underworld. Two rival families in Italian mafia consistently at each other throats. That is until the arrival of YC and MC. In an attempt to put to rest the old family feud, they were matched up together as a potential husband and wife duo much to their own chagrin. Can the pair put aside their differences for the sake of their family's legacy or is this arranged marriage doomed to end in disaster?
d55488c3c6b5881f78c6c59dbfbf04f1.jpg

[Love And Cuffs] {Enemies To Lovers}

MC is a straight-laced prim and proper private investigator. YC is a hard nosed ex-con on parole with deep connections to the criminal underworld. As a condition of her parole she needs a job and sensing an opportunity to dig deeper into the underbelly of the city, MC hires her on as a junior detective. As time goes on and they work together more and more, they begin to fall for each other but can such disparate people actually fall in love?
77eafc4d58f1926c0f1f340c76fdc71b.jpg

[Lovers At The End Of The World] {Post-Apocalyptic }
The son of a powerful raider leader falls in love with one of the groups slaves. Despite the groups vile reputation in the wastes, he is a kind and caring man who treats this slave with the utmost kindest. Can the two overcome the power imbalance of their relationship or is it destined to end in heartbreak? Only the wastes know.

Back
Top Bottom