Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Monster men need to breed.

Mordakos

Moon
Hello there all, I am here with a certain monstrous need. My need is to find a mate, some girl willing or unwilling to become the vessel in which more shall be spawned from.

I do prefer personally to play a Minotaur a nice big one with big, heavy balls and a cock as thick as your arm. Oh he is a big boy and he is very eager to show just what he can do.

Now that isn't to say I am saying no to other monsters as they need love too, I merely have my preference. Women are my very first choice for partners but I will open this up to very feminine fembois and cunt bois.

As for myself though I am free pretty often unless work is keeping me busy but the one thing I ask is DO NOT GHOST ME!! I will not do this to you, I may be busy for a week but I am still interested. I want to have longer term partners. (( Mostly please tell me if you want short term))

The last thing is I do love OOC chatting and a bit of flirting but I'm not seeking a relationship. I love knowing the other person is enjoying themselves, would I like to make friends? Yes very much so.

So without further delay I leave this ad here for all you monster loving girls it's time to get those fantasies (( and more)) filled!

Back
Top Bottom