Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Delilah's Delights! (FxFuta)

GothDeeLight

Meteorite
Hi all! I'm currently seeking anyone with a knack for playing Futanari girls, any takers?

(I should add that my literacy level is quite high, and I prefer to keep replies short and frequent, around a paragraph or two minimum, with no max on how many I'll write if I'm really in the mood.)

Well, if that didn't convince you, I'll go into some more detail below.

My Character:
I'll generally play a shortish (Between 4'9 and 5'4) woman, between the ages of 15 and 22. I like my characters to be well-endowed, with voluptuous chests and shapely rears. I have a preference for being submissive, but I'll always keep the dynamic fresh so you aren't constantly instigating or taking the lead. I also lean towards playing lighter skinned girls with brown or black hair.

Your Character:
Up to you! I have some preferences, but they're pretty typical of futa roleplayers if I had to say. Big boobs, big butts, very big cocks, you know the drill. I tend to like my partners more on the athletic side (muscle girls <3), and I love for them to be absolutely hung! We're talking like 1 foot as my ideal size, extreme girth is an absolute yes too! Imagine a Pringles can, and you've got a good idea. But if you wanna go bigger, then I'm all for it! And being a few inches taller than MC is appreciated. Thanks!

Pairings & Plots:
Roommate x Roommate
Pretty basic, but I like the basics! Our characters are living together, maybe attending the same college or just rooming out of convenience and high rent prices. Either way, tension is building. Maybe they're quarantined? Seems pretty topical. Or maybe all these new work from home options allow our characters to spend a lot more time together, and YCs urges are building, not helped by MCs rather lax outfits around the house. Would love to hear your ideas! Food spiked with an aphrodisiac? MC waking up in the middle of the night with a cock dangling over her face? Heck, maybe they're dating already and fuck like animals all the time! Let's brainstorm!

Student (MC) x Teacher (YC) *Craving*
This plot will feature me as a 15 to 16 year old girl, and you as her teacher! YCs age is pretty much up to you, but I'd like it to be at least over 28. Basic gist of it is that YC actually quite likes MC, but MCs grades aren't the best, so YC offers private tutoring in her home after school for a few hours each week. This could go a ton of directions, but I'd love to see a romance developing between the two!

New Hire (MC) x Manager (YC) *Craving*
I love this pairing! I lean towards playing a younger girl here, so between 15 and 18. That sort of naive new hire whos either on summer break or just graduated, being played against an older, wiser, and definitely hornier boss who tricks and "lovingly" manipulates her footlong into MCs behind. Settings for this could be a coffee shop or maybe a subway?

Niece (MC) x Aunt (YC)
MC, aged between 16 and 19, is a young woman from a very well-off family, and every other summer she flies out to her Aunt's mansion to visit! She spends 3 months of the year there, and its been a tradition since she was a young girl. YC, my characters Aunt, is a middle-aged futa, with a very large house all to herself, aside from the live-in maid and onsite staff during the day. She never settled down and had kids, preferring to spend her time travelling the world and experiencing all that life has to offer. Recently though, she's found herself more and more driven to absolutely plaster a woman's womb with her cum, squeezing out every last drop and securing her genetic future. Human reproductive instinct, perhaps? Who knows. These new urges, however, have just started a few weeks before MCs bi-annual visit, and she's really starting to look shapely.

Kinks & Limits:
Kinks:

Foot Worship, Sweat, Anal, Fisting, Anal Training, Anal Virginity, Gaping (Anal), Rimming, Ass to Mouth, Face-Fucking, Face-Sitting, Fingers in Mouth, Cock Worship, Creampie, Cum Bath, Cum on Clothes, Excessive Semen, Soft Cum Facials, Swallowing Semen, Cum in Food, Foreplay, Multiple Orgasms, Sex Toys , Stomach Bulging, Teasing, Exotic Cocks, Large Asses, Large Breasts, Large Cocks, 3+ Penetration, Double Penetration, Gangbangs, Vanilla Sex, Ass Worship, Cuddling, Footjobs, Handjobs, Hotdogging, Lactation, Titfucking, Sexy Clothing, Socks/Stockings, Huge Bulges, Dirty Talking, Aftercare, Light Bondage, Hair Pulling, Gentle Doms, Spanking, Affection, Dating, Romance, Urine Drinking.

Limits:
Furries, Gore, Toilet Stuff.

Back
Top Bottom