Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter’s Hot Friend (MysteriousPleasure x xMandyx) NSFW

Moaning into his mouth, Kayleigh was shocked by James succumbing to her “Mmmmm”, a long wet kiss, glad he was putting his nerves and worries aside just for her. Giggling and kissing him back, loving how he was pulling her up against him. This was the first time they were both naked and against each other and everything felt great. It wasn’t a bedroom all alone but nobody was going to complain.

“Heehee it’s been a while….way too long a while. I was beginning to think you’ve moved on already…”. Stroking his cock in unison to his thrusting she was squeezing him, feeling his hardness for her. Lips on his, kissing James, tongue wrestling with his, she then began guiding his cock between her legs, rubbing his head against her pussy, nudging it against her. “You know how bad I always want it James…. I want you so bad right now… I want you to fuck me… right here”. Looking him in the eyes, wanting to feel him inside of her once again. The quickie at the country club felt amazing even if it did get interrupted.

James was waking the legs from nervousness and from the sensation Kayleigh gave to his aching cock each time she was around him. Twitching like mad in her hand while they made out, holding her tight teen body against his. For how many years he had a swimming pool, Laura has never once considered skinny dipping and having sex in it. Out in the open and having sex was a bit of a kinky thrill though it wasn’t like the neighbors could easily see what was going on. Just Laura and Alyssa if either happened to come outside and down to the pool area.

“wow she didn’t want to waste any of these precious seconds they had right now” James thought to himself, hearing her talking dirty and wanting him to have her there in the middle of the swimming pool. He had replayed fucking her at the country club in his mind many times even if it was a bit rushed and got interrupted by Mark joining in the fun.

Willing to risk everything just to have sex with Kayleigh once more James followed her lead and pressed his hips up onto her. His head pressing inside her pussy but he didn’t stop there, pushing his cock up into her tightness. Grunting and feeling her wrapped around him, James panted and groaned how great it felt inside of Kayleigh. “Ughhhh errrrmmmmm, you are tight….you feel so good Kay”. Holding her there, his hips moved back and forth, pulling out about half his length before pressing right back into Kayleigh over and over in a nice rhythm. Cock burying into her each time and looking into Kayleigh’s eyes as he fucked her. Short forceful thrusts, James throbbed crazy inside of her, eventually switching more of a rhythm fucking her. If Laura saw this and wanted answers he had no idea what he would ever say other than how incredible Kayleigh was.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom