Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Submissive's Dream

Marvin

Super-Earth
You can call me Marvin. I love to participate in detailed, smut-centered roleplay. Paragraph to novella length posts, whatever matches the mood, whatever allows me to paint the picture I want to paint. Modern or fantasy. All types of settings work for me. I love a good story too, but it'll always be secondary to the smut, little more than a backdrop and build up to add tension, drama, weight, consequence, and all other sorts of spice to good ole fashioned fucking. I'm here to write smut, and if you are as well, please do read on.

I mainly write in third person. I've written first person before, but it's not my first choice. Feel free to suggest it if you prefer it though.

Now character wise, I'm a bit of a one trick pony. There's one sole character archetype I like to play. Big, muscular, strong. Absolute eye candy for the lucky ladies opposite my character. Confident. Commanding. Straightforward. Earnest. Selfish. The type to take what he wants, the type to make his desires reality. The type to own you - body and soul, and ensure you'll come to love every waking moment of it. The exact details change according to the play. Romantic, arrogant, promiscuous, etc. These things depend on my partner's likes and dislikes. But this general silhouette is what's to be expected when you play with me.

And of course, you can expect my character to be hung. Knocking at the knees, as they say? Size queens only.

Let me give you an idea of what I like. First and foremost, there is one thing I always require in my roleplays. Regardless of setting, regardless of descriptiveness, or anything else. Very busty characters. Huge, natural breasts. Feel free to ask for clarification. There's a range. And I do like 'em bigger than most. But it's more to do on how they're framed on a woman, how those curves fill out her shape, that really does it for me.

Corruption is another big kink of mine. Scenarios where you know it's wrong. You know you shouldn't. But you can't help it. You want it, crave it, need it. And I'm more than happy to provide. To show you how much better life is when you give in to those long repressed fantasies, and indulge in what you've been meant to be doing all this time. A loyal friend succumbing to her best friend's man's advances. A mother tempted by her daughter's new boyfriend or her son's friend or even enemy. A faithful, dedicated wife can't quite repeat her vows with a cock stretching out her throat, can she? Prudish, conservative women having a whole new world of pleasure and carnality exposed to them. An accomplished career woman, abandoning her ambitions for something much more fulfilling. A proud, independent woman finding out her personality's been nothing but a sham, discovering just how reliant on the gifts of a man she really is. Things of that general nature.

Other things I really like are kinks such as femininity, cock shock, cock worship, voluptuousness, size differences, breeding, risk of pregnancy, exhibitionism, vaginal, oral, titfucks, facials, excessive cum, interracial, foreplay, female ejaculate & orgasms.

Two other things I'll never say no too, but I know many prospective partners don't have any or much interest in. For the few that do, though. Harems. Adultery. For the former, I like building one than just straight up having one. The hunt is almost always more fun.

Any kinks you might be curious about but don't see here? Ask away. Want a writing sample? Feel free to ask.

If some or all of these things strike a chord with you hit me up and let me know what we have in common. Brainstorming's a team effort after all. Would love to discuss with ya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom