Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Highschool/University Aged Romance, Drama & Smut

fairlymodern

Meteorite
My name is Muse, and I'm interested in gauging interest for a few situations I've had in mind for the past week. I've been on this site for a while and am looking to find a new partner to bounce ideas off of. I'm fine with PWP but have lately been craving something more intimate and romantic with a good sprinkle of drama just for good conflict.

What I'm Looking For:

I'm interested in Male/Male pairings only, and am fine with Trans Male characters but am just not interested in femboys, overly feminine male characters or nonbinary characters. I'm fine with playing Doms/Tops/Switches/Bottoms and am okay if you only play Bottoms/Tops. Here's my
F-List for convenience but if you see something on my Fave or Yes list that doesn't work for you I don't need to inlcude it in any RP. Also sex doesn't need to be a hard focus in the following concepts, so I'm willing to explore my 'Maybe' list a little more. In terms of the kinds of characters I'm willing to play: Jocks, Monsters, Alphas,

Some of the following Settings I want to try out:

A World of Heroes -
Through either supernatural or scientific means, the world is overrun by those that have special abilities. The setting can range in anything from something more anime (think Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Bungou no Stray Dogs or Scoob & Shag) with more complicated abilities or something more traditionally fitting the 'superhero' genre (think Marvel Movies/Comics, Heroes (The T.V Show) or My Hero Academia). End of the day though, it's people with powers and abilities that go beyond human capability.

A World of People -
Small towns, small people, but worlds of drama. Small towns in the rural south or big cities full of an active Night Life. Perhaps YC has returned to their hometown after many years apart and falls for MC. Perhaps our two characters meet while cruising at a night club, or perhaps we do the classic 'Tattoo Parlor/Flower Shop' or 'Coffee Shop' setup where two characters meet and fall in love. With settings like these I've had a soft spot for High School Settings or University Settings for a while, trying to capture that delicate late stage of youth where paths diverge and drama emerges as a result.

A World of Monsters -
Vampires, Werewolves, Fae and more. I've always been a huge fan of WoD (the World of Darkness) TTRPG setting and have had a major craving to rp more with it. Perhaps our characters live in a medieval or fictional setting where dragons and wizard still roam free, or we're based out of a gritty modern cityscape where love blooms between a monster and a human (or more preferably a monster and a monster). Magic and High Fantasy are just as agreeable to me as something more modern.

Some Pairings:

Any Opposites Attract as a general rule of thumb is a ok with me. I love playing around with tense dynamics or ones that have a lot of intrigue.
Enemies to Lovers
Jock & Nerd
Delinquent & Valedictorian
Three Person Dynamics (I'm willing to double up or share)

Feel free to message me if you're at all interested!

Back
Top Bottom