Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking Star Trek 1x1 Kalvin Timeline

Would you like some coffee?

• Yes please!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thank you!

• Oooh, do you have some baked goods to go with this coffee?

• Total voters

Yami311988

Moon
Hi there, welcome to my little search thread. My name is Yami, or whatever you would like to call me. I am female, in an amazing relationship with my loving fiance, who is the best damn woman in the world for over ten years now... Jesus, I'm old.

Oh, and 33 (Yeah, I did I mention I'm old? Yes? Ok, I'll stop with the joke then- It gets old real quick.)

Ok, since I should tell you beforehand, I'm involved in a RedM RP server and we have our own discord that I moderate, I really would like an Rp destresser since i'm not always playing on the server all the time. To give you an idea of my time zone, I live on the eastern coast of our great country of the USA. I am always on the go a lot between work and errands, which is why I hope we can OCC Chat on Discord and do our RP in either Discord, Docs, or just simple Email.

I won't mind PM's if you're willing to be a bit patient with me since I'm probably the type that likes to make things perfect for my partner. Well in pretty fluff post wise etc. As for the Discord Chat, it's just more comfortable when I'm on my breaks to shoot you a hello quickly. XD I'm a gamer and geek, so if we align very well in our geekiness :Dyou're golden~

{What I am asking in an RP partner!~}

❈ Please be "literate." I know there are many definitions of this, and let me tell you mine, Good grammar, spelling, etc. At least three-paragraph as for maxwell I could care less! I'll try to match it! ^-^.

❈ J'adore romance. And it's a must. But for god's sake, don't rush it! I love the flirting, the tension between the characters before the big event.

❈ I may not be on every day, but I promise I'll be on most of the time, or I will let you know when I am not on.

❈ Most of all, if you're not having fun, speak up! Help me work on the problem to fix it. Whether we need to spice up the plot or change it, I don't like people whining about being bored while they don't help fix the problem. If this doesn't work for you, then stop role-playing with me. The point is fun, and if you're stressed and not having fun, it becomes pointless to continue. So yes, above all else, have fun!

I can play any of the following:
95D7.gif

a5b398f829941f021c5c0c6b01a0c8a2.gif

02b6588021cbed7edad554a99783ec3c.gif

Who I'm honestly looking for is someone to play Captain Kirk.

Regular Schedule
❈Mondays: Work 6am-3:45pm/ Text Rp Day
❈ Tuesdays: Work 6am-3:45pm/ Text Rp Day
❈ Wednesday: Work 6am-3:45pm Work on Server
❈ Thursday: Work 6am-3:45pm/ Text Rp Day
❈ Friday:Work 6am-3:45pm Work on Server
❈ Saturday: Possible Work (Depends lol) 7am-12pm Work on Server
❈ Sunday: Work on server til about 4pm/ Text Rp Day

* I'd love to brainstorm with you and if you need to know what kinks are good for me and what's not, here is the F-List link I have.
F-list - Warning

Back
Top Bottom