Mx Female Consensual sex- nsfw

Redwood

Banned
Banished

Brief Introduction

Hey there, browsers!
Welcome to my little corner of BlueMoon!
Call me Redwood, or Red for short!
▼​
Status - Open

Time zone: CET
Writing style: Third person
RP locations: PMs & Threads
Post length: matching, one - multipara
Kinks: anything but blood
▼​
⇟​
So, what am I looking for?

Well, either I've managed to clickbait you into having a look at my thread, or you're here for exactly the right reason already! I'm mainly interested in writing some long-term stories about consensual romances.​
⇟​
"Oh, great, I love romantic encounters!"

Awesome! Then welcome to my thread, and I hope you find something that you're after in terms of stories or themes we can talk about some more in PMs!​
"Ugh, but consensual sex is so boring!"

Alright, just shut up for a second, you brat!
Consensual doesn't mean that there's no room for drama, so I promise that you can still be difficult with my characters. Besides, I said that I was mainly looking for consensual encounters. That only applies to the main characters though. I don't mind including some forces who see things in a different light; it's just that our characters will be craving each other in the end!​
Inspiration:Prompts:Characters:
- my mind is stuck in the 80's
I'd absolutely love to find someone who wants to roleplay a high school/college cheerleader, dance course or aerobics class setting! Currently my biggest craving, and heavily inspired by the lovely get-up of the girls in the picture to the left.

Whether your are playing a character in their late teens or early to mid 20's, I don't mind, as long as I get to play against an energetic dance girl, I'll be one hell of a happy fella!​
- YC -> the member or leader of a cheerleader, dance or aerobics group

Anywhere from age 18 - 25

- MC -> a classmate, new arrival to the group, dad of a friend, basically whatever you feel like!

Anywhere from age 17 - 50​
- love is blind
Your character is a blind woman, either born with the condition or confronted with the inevitability of it when she was younger. I see her as an independent personality, managing life on her own and being perfectly okay with it. A bit of an introvert if you want, hard to get close to, but infinitely loyal to the friends she has. According to her, her life isn't really missing anything, so it comes as no surprise that she would react with a sassy "Thanks, but no thanks!" when my character would finally bring himself to talk to her, asking if she'd have some time to get to know each other.

"What a weird guy that was. You don't just go up to a random person and ask them to spend time with you... Oh right, I'm the pretty, blind girl, so of course I'd want to hang out with just about anyone. Not like I can have standards myself anymore. I can't see anyway, so who cares how you look like. I wonder if you'd have the balls to talk to some pretty lady who can see your dumb face."​
- YC -> as portrayed on the left, occupation and hobbies left up for you to play with

Probably somewhere in her 20's

- MC -> stranger at the coffee shop, some nerd or average guy who sees a mysterious beauty in YC? The annoying jock type who has some character development and finds some individuality through her? An older guy who just thought he'd want to try his luck with an interesting, delicate looking character?

Anywhere from age 18 - 50​
View attachment 23462
- succesful business woman
There's not much to say about this one. I don't really have any concrete ideas for it yet, just loose thoughts that could be elaborated on.

The main kicker of this is that you'd be playing as an extraordinarily succesful business woman, multimillionaire through calculated ruling of your self-made industry giant.​
Some of the ideas I had so far:

- affair behind your husbands back (could be based entirely around the new guy, or as a back and forth between her partners)

- cold woman ignores regulations or side effects and causes a huge chaos because of it

- backstabbing lady, who uses her body against her competitors to grow her own company

- less fortunate man challenges her worldview, which irritates her to no end

- foot fetish scenario

In most scenarios I'd love to play someone matching her mature age, or even older. The affair scenario would be an exception to this rule, where I'd want to play both someone on the younger and older side.​

View attachment 22816

I'm really down bad for some Naruto themed super smut RP as of late. Naruto x Sakura and Sarada, the 7th Hokage and his loyal Haruno cockfreaks. If you adore the pairing as much as I do, let's get them pregnant with Naruto's superior Kyuubi rod! Sasuke could never compare to the chakra reserves of a potent Uzumaki Jinchūriki!

I've been rewatching HxH lately and found myself more sexually interested in the female cast than before.
F-List - Fan of Non-/Dub-/Con

I'd love to play against the following characters:
Femaleagainst
MenchiOC, Buhara, Tonpa, Pariston, List
ThetaOC, Tserriednich
NeferpitouOC, Zebro, Monta Yuras, Lin Koshi, Pike, Bihorn, Cheetu, Welfin, Youpi, Meruem, Pariston
PiyonOC, Buhara, Ginta, Saccho, Sayiu, Kanzai, Pariston
Non-HxH extras:
BotanOC

Hey there!

Making it quick for now, until I find the mood to make this more presentable!

What am I looking for?:
Zelda x Groose
Zelda x Link and Groose

If you want to make sure that I can be more wordy than this abrupt promp, feel free to scroll down, to see proof of me writing more than just a few words at a time ;P

Anyway, hope to see you in my DMs!

Previous ideas - Korra themed

So, admittedly I'm usually not one to dabble around in less extreme scenarios, but after having come across some lovely illustrations of a certain girl online my inspiration begged me to write up some of those ideas, to see if there's a partner out there who might be interested in exploring them as well! I'm still not afraid to include extremer kinks, like rimming, rough sex, sex toys/2+ penetration and the likes. It's just not going to be for the sake of humiliation or degradation here and instead something between consenting adults.

Now, I assume you've probably figured out who I'm talking about by just looking at the title, but in case it wasn't obvious; of course I'm talking about Avatar Korra!

There were some images specifically which inspired some fantasies in my head, and I'll add them to the three respective plots listed below, so be my guest!

Plot/Smut can range from anything 90% - 10% to 10% - 90%, I don't mind either outweighing or matching the other!

Plot #1 - My new pro-bending partner is ridiculously hung?!
View attachment 22619

I guess this one's pretty self-explanatory from just this information alone, but let me elaborate a little nevertheless!
I'd like to disconnect the themes from the Canon as much as possible, at least when it comes to backstories and the events of the show. Meaning that characters still exist within this universe, but besides their personalities there wouldn't be much that's going to be referenced within this scenario. I guess another way to look at this is to just imagine an alternate timeline, where things took a more peaceful turn before conflicts with Amon started, giving Korra more time to focus on her pro-bending endeavors. She would have been competing with Mako and Bolin for some time now, having made themselves a name within the scene by now. Nothing along the lines of championship titles so far, but certainly performing more competently than the average, showing much promise for their future in the sport! That is until Mako one day just suddenly decided to leave the team, having received an offer to work with some company that was simply too good to pass up.
And that's where our story would start off. Korra and Bolin could either be holding some interviews in search of a new #3 for the team, or alternatively Mako could at least have left them with the suggestion of a promising prospect in his mind. One who was potentially good enough to take his place. Of course that guy would be my main character and the love interest of Korra!

Plot #2 - A girl's allowed to have her kinks!
5cc462b51532e73bad63ce1f3cb9a6b7.jpeg

This probably requires some more explanation on my end, but it's not that complicated honestly! Basically this one's mainly centered all around the prostitution kink! Somehow the slutty appearance of Korra here just made me think of a passionate sex worker, so accordingly I came up with an idea loosely based around that concept! This iteration of Korra would be very into the idea of selling her body to listing males, getting the kicks out of knowing that someone would pay for a night, or quickie with her. There's not much else to say about this, it's mainly just going to revolve around this theme, perhaps adding some recurring customers or even lovers over time, but I'm generally just curious to see someone write about their fantasies of selling themselves out 100% willingly!

Plot #3 - Buttslut Korra!
06e00ee220971028e58bac0828d819f0.jpeg

Another one that needs no further explanation, and something I'm willing to mix with either of the prior plots, or with some idea you might have floating around in your mind yourself!

Kinks can be discussed in DMs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom