Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dahling

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
▌│█║▌║▌║ Know Me ║▌║▌║█│▌

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Time Zone: EST
RP Locations: Threads, PMs, Discord
Style: 3rd Person
What I write: Females
Average Post Length: 300-1000+
*Post length will depend on partners.
Posting Frequency: Usually Daily
Accepting: One Shots or Long Term.​
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Genres
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Slice of Life
Romance
Modern
Medieval
Fantasy
Supernatural
Old World of Darkness
Dark Themes​
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Dubcon/Noncon
Gritty
Slice of Life
Corruption of Innocence
Power Exchanges
Taboos
Incest (I do not do mother/son.)
Age play (I prefer to play the younger.)
Rough Sex (Slapping, spanking, choking, ect)
Blade Play
Blood Play
Biting
Marking
Sadomasochism
Dominance and Submission (I am a Switch.)
Bestiality (Sentient and Non)
Honestly, if it's not listed as a limit, consider it a maybe.
One day I'll make an F-List. Until them, just ask.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Limits
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Scat
Bimbofication
Snuff
Being called a cocksleeve, cumrag, cumdumpster, ect.
Having degrading phrases written on the body.
God moding.​

▌│█║▌║▌║ Sate Me ║▌║▌║█│▌

Crochet.jpg
[Educating Innocence]
{Setting: Modern; Pairing: FxM; StudentxTeacher; Age gap; Innocence; Kink Exploration}

It's quiet touches and whispering need. Finding those moments where two souls bond even when all reason dictates that they shouldn't. The slow exploration of sexuality and kink, where innocence yields to experience and mutual pleasure is found. Navigating social circumstances and the drama of young love. I'm looking for someone to play the male. All ages will be kept within site limits.
Monster.jpg
[The Monster Under the Bed]
{Setting: Modern; Pairing: FxMonster; Slice of Monster Life?}

All her life she's been afraid of the monster under the bed. A childhood tail that followed her through adolescence and into her late teens, early twenties (partner preference depending). All the things that go wrong around the house; misplaced items, strange noises all were blamed on the monster. Only now there's selections showing up in her recently watched list that she didn't choose and sometimes risque images are left on her computer. What the creatures intentions are remain to be seen.
Lion.JPG
[The Zookeeper]
{Setting: Modern; Pairing: FxM; Supernatural, Shapeshifter, Bestiality}

She works at the zoo. Comes in early, states late. She'd rather be there than home. She's always cared more for animals than people and when she was younger, she used to swear that she could hear their thoughts. Now she knows she can, only she's stopped sharing with other people. There's a new animal in the zoo now, on loan from no one's sure where and all the animals have been telling her there's something different about it. The only question is what.
Possession.jpg

[The Sword and the Girl]
{Setting: Medieval Fantasy; Pairing: FxM (human, minotaur, other exotic race); Comedic misadventures}

Once upon a time, there was a girl. Once upon a time, there was an enchanted sword. It could do amazing things. The sword, not the girl. She just wanted to live her life. The problem was, she was bound to the sword. Whenever some fool managed to get their hands on it, she was inexplicably pulled back to whomever possessed it, until they died or completed the sword's quest. They've all died so far. It's not really in her best interest for them to succeed. Why? She's not saying. When the sword has an owner, she can't get more than twenty feet away without being pulled back. Nor can the owner simply throw the sword away. It's almost as cursed as she is. Oh and it talks. So who's going to find it next? The sword, not the girl.
Monster.jpg

[Mouthy Little Thing]
{Setting: Modern; Pairing: FxF; Orientation Play, Brat Tamer, Mommy Domme.}

There's just something about seeing innocence corrupted and a sassy young woman taught just exactly what it is that her body needs. A firm hand to keep her on the straight and narrow and show her exactly whom loves her best. There are a few scenarios that this could work with and as a result, I'd prefer to work that out with a partner. Seeking someone to write a female domme.

Last edited:
Selectively looking for new stories, whether it's something on this list or you feel our interests line up enough to create something else all together.

Currently craving: Ferals.

No particular plot in mind for this one, we can twist it to the co-author's taste or work something out together.

Currently craving: Educating Innocence and Mouthy Little Thing

Took out some old prompts and added in a couple new ones.

Back
Top Bottom