Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
unknown.png
Chloe Athens sat on the runway at a private airstrip owned by her family's company Athanasynth Technologies, self absorbed in the tedium of capturing the perfect selfie from the seat of her private jet, not content with just any old picture getting the job done. Every now and then, she heard the voices of the control tower issuing checklist commands to her craft. While the craft was automated, part of the process involved having a human ground crew double checking things. With each checklist command came a crewmember's response of 'check', 'set' 'on', 'off', 'free', 'engaged', 'locked' or 'unlocked'

Chloe sighed when the call came to her that she needed to fasten her seatbelt, but did it anyway. This frustration further exacerbated her inability to get the perfect selfie. "What the fuck?! This is bullshit!" she had complained. Still the plane took off without a hitch, and headed north into Cascadia on the way to British Columbia where she was scheduled to do a brand deal. Contrary to the other members of the Athens family, Chloe had a side job as an influencer, which she took very seriously. As soon as she was able to take off her seatbelt, she did, and continued to snap pictures.

Chloe lost track of time while this happened, but her attention suddenly shifted to the front of the plane when alarms started going off. She knew nothing about aircraft autonomy, so the fact that the radar indicated 3 trailing signatures behind her plane meant nothing to her. The emergency latch on the door was blown, and it took out the craft's wing, which made the craft begin to yaw toward a mountain. As the cabin depressurized, she was picked up off her feet before quickly grabbing the seat in front of her "Oh my god I thought they said this shit didn't happen in real life, only in the fucking movies!"

Then the pressure was too great. She was sucked out of the craft, but only seconds before it hit the mountain. Metal tore into her side as she snagged the torn wing on its way past. The wound wasn't lethal, nor the thud as she hit the deep snow, but she did have guts hanging out as she saw those three bogeys. Combat droids, with the Athanasynth logo printed on them. One of them raised a laser canon and fired directly at her head, killing her instantly.

She had no way of knowing it, but the plane exploded in a fireball that was large enough to consume her body and two of the three bots. Suspiciously the third bot's memory had been corrupted. The next scene was a news report of a closed casket funeral with her name flashing across the bottom of the screen "ATHANASYNTH BOARD MEMBER CHLOE ATHENS DIES IN PLANE CRASH. ATHANASYNTH BOARD MEMBER CHLOE ATHENS DIES IN PLANE CRASH. ATHANASYNTH BOARD MEMBER CHLOE ATHENS DIES IN PLANE CRASH."

Everything went blank. Then, her brother Bishop's voice played in her head

I own you now

Chloe Athens' perfectly reconstructed vat grown body was pulled out of a box, and a button on the back of her neck pushed. "Initiating startup sequence" a slightly altered version of her voice declared as her eyes lit up pink.

No, that's not right! What the fuck is happening? She thought, but couldn't say it. "Sexbot Protocols Engaged. User [Bishop Athens], please select personality profile."

Wait, Sexbot Protocol? she thought. This is all just a dream, in a few minutes, I'll wake up, and it'll be like nothing happened, my brother will be right there, and he'll tell me it's all just a joke, right?

It took a couple moments for him to process what he'd heard her yell, the absurdity of it all almost making him stop his hips. Instead of getting angry, he couldn't help but laugh nearly hysterically, accidentally finding even more ammunition to torment his sister with. "Good God, Chloe, you dirty fucking whore. Don't think I didn't hear you yell out for dear old daddy, or feel you tighten up at the thought. You wanted him to pay attention to you, attention a father should never give his daughter. Haha! This is rich, I wonder how he'd respond? Probably by nearly overdosing on his little blue pills."

As he spoke, the throbbing of his cock within her depths slowly increased, his orgasm rapidly approaching. "Don't worry sis, I don't need a pill bottle to give you a filling." He said, leaning over her body to speak directly into her ear. He slammed his hips forward, hilting himself into her pussy and holding himself still. "I'm close sis, cum, cum until I fill your womb with my seed. I want your spasming cunt to milk my cock for every drop I've got." He said, practically growling the order into her ear.

As promised, his seed easily filled her womb as he came. Relief washing over his face as he took the first of many victories over his sister, his revenge no where near over with. With each shot fired into her already stuffed depths, he knew that he'd never truly tire of this feeling, this control he had over his sister. He slowly withdrew his softening length from her depths, coated in a mix of their combined cum. "Time for a bit of cleanup, Chloe, then we can leave this lab and see what your new life has in store for you."

unknown.png
THe biological Chloe was mortified at the idea of extending relations with her father, but the sexbot Chloe tweaked those emotions where her biological functions were more indicative of arousal than disgust and fear. After all, what did Chloe have to lose. The real biological body was dead. What Chloe was now... was a slave.

You wanted him to pay attention to you, attention a father should never give his daughter.

"N-nnnn-ugh!" She tried to protest, tried to say no, She couldn't even say no. Her computer voice was offline, and she seemed to have more control over things when she was able to use her normal voice, she couldn't even fucking say no! "I-I... don't want daddy to die or get priapism. Please don't go crazy with the pills." she pleaded. This was different. The sexbot portion had been referring to Deacon as father repeatedly, but she had just called him 'daddy'. It was a thing she did when she was alive to refer to him that way when she wanted something, and wanted to signal that she was willing to do something... sexual for it. "Father" had been reserved for formal occasions like interviews and press releases. Times when the Athanasynth reputation was being carefully watched. Daddy was much more intimate for her.

I'm close sis, cum, cum until I fill your womb with my seed. I want your spasming cunt to milk my cock for every drop I've got.

And so she did... on command, full spasm, gushing fluid from her body. Despite being able to completely fill her womb, some of his cum leaked out of her with the force of her squirting. If he chose, that wouldn't matter, as her body would follow his commands regarding impregnation. She felt an unusual sensation: Biological fatigue being fought by a computer system that was temporarily weakened enough to not fully be able to fight it off. She could tell the nanobots were swarming upon the semen she'd taken in. They'd already started repairing her hymen. They were attempting to heal the fatigue caused by the lack of a computer override. The semen infused nanobots would win in a moment.

"What? Clean? ...huff... gimme a sec-" Chloe trailed off, breathing heavily as a normal human might after such an intense orgasm.​

Bishop stood over Chloe, reaching down to grab her hair and lifting her up onto her knees. "You still don't get it, you get a second if I'm merciful enough to allow it, and I'm not. Open wide, and get to cleaning." He said, pulling her head into his crotch by her hair.

He held her head in both hands, his still hard, cum soaked cock aimed at her lips. He was ready to fuck her throat during her cleaning of his cock, uncaring of her thoughts on his use of her. "And don't worry, I'm not interested in taking over the company from dear old dad. I'm happy with what I've got right now, which means he's stuck in that chair for quite a while longer. Though he might be interested in giving me some extra perks around here, if I trade him something he's always wanted." He said, speaking aloud.

"Maybe I should gift him a chance at taking his own daughter's virginity? If I offered him that, he'd be willing to give me almost anything, even immortality if he had it." He said jokingly, not yet truly considering such a thing.

unknown.png
Chloe was confused momentarily as she had originally thought her brother was referring to the cleaning of the lab rather than the 'cleaning' of himself. When he yanked her head around all became clear. Bishop's reassurances fell on deaf ears as her programming forced her to focus more on the task at hand, so she didn't acknowledge her brother's pontification of their father's attitude toward sex and the subject of favors. If she had been paying attention, Chloe would have preferred to think of her father as more business oriented, wanting to keep the operation running smoothly rather than consider finer details like testing the product line.

Still, if she had been paying attention, Chloe couldn't deny the implication that her father would take an interest in her, it was just a matter of how much interest he would take, and the extent he would take it to.

"Maybe I should gift him a chance at taking his own daughter's virginity? If I offered him that, he'd be willing to give me almost anything, even immortality if he had it."

Chloe could attest that her existence alone was an indication that the company had some form of immortality. She wondered though, if it had been anyone but her brother choosing to replicate her subsequent to her death, if she would have been resurrected in a more pure form that closer matched her actual "soul". Rather than inform him of this, Chloe basked in the glow of her dear, stupid brother not coming to the realization that she had been raised from the dead, and would last as long as it took for him to get bored.​

He let her finish cleaning his cock, pulling his now limp length from her lips. He stuffed it into his pants, making himself look presentable. "Good girl, now let's go get you dressed. I've got some clothes waiting for you downstairs, in the car that'll take us to our apartment." He said as he started towards the door.

"With your recent death, and subsequent resurrection, someone made the suggestion that you should move in with family so you have some support after such a tragic event. Unfortunately mom and dad is unavailable, they're traveling from now until the end of next year. With no one else in the area, you'll be living with me, good thing there was an extra room that I wasn't using in my apartment." He said as he lead her through a series of office cubicles towards the main elevators.

He hit the button for the lobby, and awaited the door to close. "The car is waiting out front, thankfully there was a leaked rumor that you'd been revived. You'll be able to show your fans that you're alive and well, if the media figures out where you'd been revived that is. I'd give them a fifty fifty shot of getting it right. After all, not many know that this facility has the capacity to create cybernetic organisms."

He was correct, the limousine was waiting outside, along with throngs of reporters. Guards were acting as shields, creating a pathway from the lobby doors to the limousine, only barely enough space for the reporters to see bare glimpses of anyone who walked the path. "Well, come along." Bishop said as he walked the path, entering the opened door.

unknown.png
The clothes he had waiting for her weren't bad. A black dress that wasn't terribly slutty except for being a little high cut. But slutty clothes didn't bother her since she already wore them so much already. Chloe read a diagnostic message indicating that voice modulation was back on line.

"With your recent death, and subsequent resurrection, someone made the suggestion that you should move in with family so you have some support after such a tragic event.

The thought ran through her systems. Nani the fuck? She thought. It was hard to categorize what her brother had done so far as "support". She tried to scoff at the remark, and offer a seething rebuttal. All her systems would come up with this time was "Error. Could not parse 'support'. Please elaborate further."

And he did, stating that he would give her access to a spare room. Chloe realized that she probably no longer had legal custody over her own flat being dead and all. She was silent until her brother started rambling on about her resurrection revival process.

You'll be able to show your fans that you're alive and well

Sure, dude... if you can call it well she thought, replaying the scenes of her fucking her brother in her head again. She was definitely not 'well' after what had happened. Chloe realized that there were blocks on what she could say to the media as they stepped out into the familar feel of the limelight.

Well, come along.

She paused "Wait. I... have to say something. This recovery period-" how long had she been dead? "-Has been harrowing. I... keep reliving the experience of the crash. It's not every day you come out of a crash without a mark on you, and you can thank Athanasynth Technologies for that. But truthfully, while the body is recovered, the mind... is not. I... would ask that you... respect our privacy in these trying times." With that out of the way, she took the hand of a nearby guard and continued to the car leaving the media abuzz with questions.​

Last edited:
Bishop was grinning from ear to ear as she entered the vehicle, looking at her with sadi glee. He waited until the door was closed and the limousine driver started their journey to his apartment. "Wow, where did that come from? That was truly impressive, better than anything I'd have come up with. I wonder, where'd that come from?" He said mostly to himself.

He continued to smile throughout the ride to his apartment building, the limousine pulling into the underground parking garage and stopping in front of the elevator that would lead to his apartment. "Finally here." He said as he sighed, exiting the limousine and held the door open for her.

The elevator required a scan from a resident to work, automatically opening to reveal a fairly standard interior, looking otherwise empty. The limousine drove away once she got out, the driver ready to take the rest of the day off. "Before you enter the elevator, strip down, the only clothes you're allowed to wear inside are lingerie and anything else I explicitly allow. Oh, and do be quick about it, I'm fairly certain that your fans will itching to see you alive and well once they see you on the news. You'll also probably want to declare that you'll be doing more content for them, with an anonymous Male partner." He said as he blocked her from entering the elevator, waiting for her to obey before entering himself.

unknown.png
Chloe would have rolled her eyes if she had been in full control of them, however, she was stuck in the mode of humoring him his curiosities. Don't be too impressed asshole. I'm prevented from outright saying what you did, but maybe just maybe, the stupid tabloids will latch onto the story and even if it doesn't amount to anything I'll at least have the satisfaction of knowing that someone knows I really died on that mountain. Are you sick enough to have reviewed the footage? It's really horrid. Of course she couldn't say any of this, so for now it was just stuck in surface thoughts.

Chloe got out of the car without much ceremony, and divested as ordered. Machine efficiency being what it is made the process a bit quicker than it might have been if she were a mere human. She was actually looking forward to posting for her fans completely nude, as she'd always had a secret desire to do it anyway, but hadn't built up the courage. This would of course immediately kill all the accounts linked to the Metaverse due to their no-nudity/no sexual penetration policy.

As they got on she hoped he had a decent media setup and she didn't have to cope with a shit potato phone or old ass unconnected camera.​

Back
Top Bottom