Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Slaves to the Sorority (Longterm Mistress x slave/pet)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A sorority has been pretty infamous for always being run by futas. Pledges go in hopes of joining, especially with the rumors about the hierarchy. Non-Futa members are given the option to join or not. The sorority is upfront with the terms. Those who join must obey the futas' demands without question if not one themselves. This extends to becoming sex slaves. It has been common knowledge, so all non-Futa pledges are only those who want to live that way.

Alice, a futa, has started her first school year in the sorority, and she's interested in the other first years who aren't futa. In the house, the Futa's can choose which girl to claim, but a peculiar pair catches Alice's interest. The girls, both subs who want cock in them, has the same interest.

This is my first attempt at this kind of plot setting, so I don't have any idea how sororities and Fraternities work exactly.
Regardless, what I am aiming for is a three-way relationship, not a harem. The plot would be involving the three dealing with the other futas and the trio cementing their relationship as slaves and Mistress. Other than that, expect a lot of smut mixed in the plot.

I'll play the futas, including those besides Alice.

For the record, Alice will not be an aggressive type of person, instead being more affectionate and gentle. If you're not wanting that, I apologize, but I am not an aggressive person.

For kinks, I would like consensual Master-slave, skimpy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, light bondage, aftercare, and possible Polyamory elements for anyone interested, though not mandatory. I can add or remove things that you can enjoy. I can do taboo elements as long as they aren't in my limits.

For limits, no gore, violence, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, or underage characters. Hard Limits here.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply often. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. I do third person past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom