Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Corrupt Training (Original/Non-Fandom) New Craving: Disney World's Secret Underground

Corrupt Trainer

Planetoid
Introduction and Synopsis

Idols in need of a manager or producer, magical girls apprenticing under a powerful spellcaster, and so many other situations where girls find themselves receiving help from an older, more experienced man. They give him their utmost trust, and of course he would never do anything to betray that...

Based off similar ideas from the Trainer style games (like Akabur's Princess Trainer for instance), I love stories and RPs that involve my character (or characters) being entrusted with the growth of one or more girls, and seeing that they become completely corrupted while still working towards their goals.

This thread will focus on original characters and settings. My other thread will be for my fandom prompts. I do love long term slow build up stories, but am also on the lookout for long term chat partners as well. In those cases, things like chatting about characters and kinks, swapping pics, stories, comics, etc, and when we are both available, doing one shots/quick scenes.

General Details

This thread is specifically looking to play over DMs on site. Sorry in advance, but I DO NOT play over threads.

Ghosting/Disappearing/Ending: I’ll try to message if I’m no longer interested or if for some reason I can’t continue RPing or chatting. I get why people may suddenly stop replying though, so if I’m not going to make a fuss about it. Stuff happens and everyone has their reasons. I might send a message or two if I don’t hear from you in a while but if I get no response, I’ll just move on. No harm done.

Length: Honestly I’m more worried about having enough content to keep the story moving and to give a good idea of what’s going on. Whether that be a few sentences or a couple of paragraphs. I wouldn’t want a single line of “It was really sexy” of course. At the same time though, I really don’t like purple prose, and if responses are regularly 5+ paragraph full descriptions, then it’s probably excessive for what’s happening at the moment.

Frequency: I try to reply at least once a day, but medical issues and offline life in general don't always allow for that. If there's going to be an exceptionally long delay before my next response, I will either make a note on my profile or message my writing partners.

Other details: The usual stuff applies. No taking control of the other person's characters, remain polite and respectful, be upfront about if something bothers you. One thing worth noting is I do love to chat outside of the stories a lot so if that is not something you care for it may not make for a great fit. If you're messaging me about an idea in this thread, then please try to include any relevant information. Which settings and characters you want to play, kinks you want included, where you want to RP, etc.

Story Elements

Included Kinks: My F-List is where you can look for the full details. Below I've listed a lot of different ideas. The main one I'm looking for of course is corruption and training.

CURRENT CRAVING: What I am most eager to play, due in part to how hard it is to find, is Male Human or Feral x Female Feral.

Dubious Consent: Realistically this is still noncon, but I love for the stories to have elements of coercion, forcing the girls to make a choice that leads them further into depravity. Whether this be blackmail, extortion, lost bets, or a situation where they feel obligated for one reason or another to go with a particular decision.

Non Consent: Probably the lowest option on here for long term stories unless it’s used as more of a catalyst to push the story forward. It just seems like a stopping point in most cases. For one shots on the other hand it tends to be my favorite way to go for exactly those reasons.

Dark or Twisted Romance: The main way I’d see “consensual” stories working is it resulting in a very unhealthy romance. The girl falling for her corrupter is a very fun ending after all. Might be more dub con and fit well with mind control or mind break stories.

Consent or Equal Partnership: Considering my love of power dynamics, corruption, and coercion, this isn’t a type of story I’d normally do. That isn’t to say it’s off the table completely, but it would need an interesting idea to go with it. A girl stumbling across lewd material and becoming an enthusiastic student who seeks to be corrupted can definitely work in the right circumstances.

Cheating Virgin: A fun thing to include is for the girls to be in relationships with someone they love and care about, but who they end up cheating on constantly as a result of the corruption, giving all their firsts to someone (or something) else. This is especially fun when monsters or ferals are involved, with the innocent girl who had dreams of her first time on her wedding night instead giving her virginity to something that’s not even the same species.

Orientation Play: Another story type I really enjoy is corruption of asexual people, gay girls, or otherwise someone who isn’t attracted to men (or any other creatures that would identify as male). However, I wouldn’t want it to be a homophobia or “cure the gay” type story. Instead whoever is doing the corruption sees the victim as an exceptional conquest.

Corrupted Conservative: This goes well with a lot of my other favorite ideas. A girl who’s very right leaning, having some pretty bigoted views and “conservative” values for one reason or another need to slowly abandon those ideals and become more accepting of others and more left leaning while at the same time getting addicted to cum is perfect.

Age Regression: This one would either be mental, physical, or both. For the latter two it would involve magic or some sort of special transformation most likely, but taking an older character and having her turn back into her younger self. Note the characters in every way should remain 15 or older.

My Characters

My default character is a tall, heavyset Arab man (or the setting’s equivalent) with a thick mane of messy black hair. He appears to be in his mid thirties and is usually dressed formally/professionally, favoring suits or other nice looking outfits. He will wear casual attire where comfort or practicality makes more sense. Most elements of this can be changed, save for him almost always being Arab as that is how I prefer keeping all my characters.

Humans are assumed for most stories. However, I also love playing sentient feral characters, especially monsters or canine based creatures. I can also play anthros and gijinka/kemonomimi/characters that are essentially humans with a few animal parts and have plenty of fun doing so, but that tends to be based on partner preference.

CURRENT CRAVING: Female/Nonbinary Ferals, Animals, and Beasts

This time I’m looking for exactly what I’ve seen some call reverse bestiality which is an interesting choice of words. Basically though, primarily seeking a human male x female animal, feral, or beast story. That is not the only idea though as can be seen in the prompts below. While these are mainly written with mundane animals (dogs, wolves, cats, etc) in mind they can also be fantastic/magical ones.

Human X Beast

Dog Training: A… stranger prompt I’ll admit. MC is making waves as the newest “dog whisperer”. No matter how disobedient or wild a pet is, he is guaranteed to have them trained and housebroken using his secret techniques! To properly work of course, and to protect said secrets, it must be done in private.

Man and Monster: A powerful beast roams the land, capable of wreaking havoc wherever they go. Maybe they mostly keep to themselves, or maybe they’re on a rampage. MC has learned of their weakness, and now seeks to tame them, turn them into his pet, and use their power to achieve his own goals. This one I was primarily seeing as non or dub con to start with but I could see it being a more consensual story as well depending on how we want to go about it.

MAIN PROMPT/CRAVING:
A man has been down on his luck when it comes to love, lately. No relationship seems to last and he’s been in a long running dry spell. As everything seems hopeless, the only one in his life he can turn to is his pet. He’s had her for years and treats her almost like a member of his family. There’s nothing but love in his heart for her. “If only you were human you’d probably be my dream girl” he’d joked on more than one occasion.

Then one night, everything comes to a head. It’s an act of desperation and he doesn’t know what comes over him. Maybe she was in heat, or otherwise gave signs of seeing him as a mate. He gives into the temptation. It was a moment of weakness, maybe even a decision he regrets, and he falls asleep wondering what’s wrong with him and what he’ll do now.

The next morning though, he wakes up to a surprise. In the place of his pet is now a girl who eagerly greets him with a “HELLO MASTER!” and a powerful hug. Even though he’d never seen her before, she looks immediately familiar to him, and he realizes though she appears mostly human, the ears and tail are definitely not. Somehow, some way, the pet he’d gotten so close to was now a girl.

While this could maybe have dub-con/non-con elements I see it being more con/romance. There would be the sex scene near the beginning but things slow down after that, especially as there’s adjustments to the transformation.

The relationship could develop at first as something like a father/daughter one, older brother/younger sister, or disgruntled husband and adoring wife (or some combination). There would be focus on hiding her identity, helping her adjust to being human, and watching as the love takes on new forms. I would also like it if she retains some ability to change shape from fully human to fully animal and anything in between. Maybe she doesn’t have full control so it happens at inopportune times?

Beast X Beast

These prompts are my feral/animal character opposite another. I would tend towards playing wolves, dogs, or horses, with fantastic creatures being a variation of them as well.

Rival Creatures: A wolf versus a tigress, lioness, or even another wolf. The battle is arduous but in the end he comes out on top, forcing the former rival into his pack. This can also be done with more fantastic or magical creatures.

The Spoiled and The Stray: Lady and the Tramp could be considered another title for this. She was a pampered housepet who now finds herself alone on the streets, desperate to make it home. That’s when she encounters him. The wild hound who rules the streets. A bane to every dog catcher or animal control personnel. He immediately takes interest in the fish out of water and agrees to show her how to survive alone while helping to get her home.

Daddy’s Girl: An incest prompt (though it can also be an adoptive cub instead). The mother/mate was lost long ago and he’s sworn to keep her safe. As the two travel the wilderness though, feelings begin to develop… While it could be romantic I’d also like some aspect of grooming (ha) into this where the father is more willing and attempting to convince the daughter into his ideas.

Predator and Prey: A wolf captures his target, the young rabbit desperate to get away and fearing for her life. She’s sure this is the end, her life quite literally going to shit from the jaws of her captor. He has other ideas though, seeing a new toy to play with. While it does not necessarily need to be a wolf opposite a rabbit here the idea is mostly the same of a large predator capturing his small prey and turning her into his plaything.

Settings

Regarding all characters, regardless of setting and if they're OC or canon, they're assumed and aged up to be 15 or older.

THIS LIST IS NOT EXCLUSIVE: Just because a setting or idea isn't mentioned doesn't mean I won't consider them. There's a ton of settings I’ve played before or am a fan of that may not be mentioned. If you have something in mind but don't see it listed, then please feel free to ask!

Fantastic Settings: This is any original setting that features some aspect of magic, technology, or other elements beyond what we have access to in real life.

Superheroes: Probably the top pick for an original setting as it’s the easiest and most fun to work with. I’d play either an older hero or a villain against a fledgling teen starting their crime fighting career, whether solo or as a sidekick.

Modern Magic: I’m not a fan of medieval fantasy, but I love magic. Give me dragons racing jets, wizards with spellpads, and orc bikers any day of the week! The story possibilities are endless.

Science Fantasy: While I can do standard science fiction too, again my love of magic means I’m more likely to prefer something closer to Star Wars than Star Trek. Space magic can take a ton of forms and opens the possibilities to space pirates, ships full of adventurers, and any other idea we might have.

MMOs/Virtual Reality: This in particular would be more like Log Horizon, .Hack, or Sword Art Online, where the characters are much more connected to what they’re playing. This would allow for interaction with NPCs and monsters, or for a GM who can manipulate the player through their character, as well as more standard player with player stories.

Card Battle/Game Worlds: Basically take the concept of Yugioh and No Game No Life where winning at games gives someone more power over others and apply it to a more general setting. We could use another existing card game for this (or any game really) or make one up.

Magical/Super School: Hogwarts, Little Witch Academia, My Hero Academia, idea’s pretty self explanatory. A school full of people with special abilities where they train to master them. Bring in a corrupt teacher or even a headmaster with other plans for the school as a whole and you’ve got a recipe for a great time.

Magical Girl: Sailor Moon really had an effect on me as a kid, huh? Who doesn’t love girls doing a cool little transformation sequence and fighting evil? Well, what if that evil decided to take the form of someone presenting himself as a mentor to help train the new mages in how they use their powers?

Arabian Nights: One of the rarer settings that I don’t really get to play. I’d love being a mischievous jinn, shifty merchant, or conniving sorcerer taking advantage of naivete and kindness.

Realistic Settings: These are more grounded in reality. Magic, super advanced technology, etc wouldn't really make an appearance here normally, though any of them can be adjusted to include those if we want.

School: Really not much to say here. Could be regular school or college, or could be a boarding school. Take the “corrupt teacher/headmaster” from the super school, remove the special powers, and boom! You have the easier go to settings to mix into anything.

Conventions: Might be harder to do as a long term story unless it’s across multiple conventions, but going from just being an attendant at their first convention to cosplaying a favorite character, getting into more risque costumes, and eventually finding themself at an 18+ convention would be a great plot to play out.

Idol Group: Love Live/Idolmaster/Zombieland but with original characters. What more to say? I’d love playing as a manager or producer against a small group of girls, promising to make them stars but needing to take them through the more unseemly parts of the industry in the process.

Game Streamer/Youtuber: This could almost be seen as a variation of the idol plot, really. YC starts out as someone streaming whatever games they like, or uploading random little youtube videos, but really wants to make it big. My character runs a successful group and promises to make them the next sensation.

Therapy: Probably one of my more fucked up ideas, which is saying something considering my ideas are already on the fucked up side of things. Your character is brought to me, either for a real reason like dealing with trauma or a phobia, or for something their parents see as a problem but isn’t one (they don’t like that their child is identifying as anything other than cishet basically). This one would be slower, and more reliant on elements like mental manipulation such as subliminal messages and hypnotherapy. In general it would also be much more conversation heavy I imagine.

Internship: I have two ideas for this really. The first is pretty standard, corrupt CEO of a successful business sets his sites on the new intern and promises to help them climb the corporate ladder. The other is a bit more… out there with my character being a crime lord. The company he runs is more or less a front and his plan from the start is to make your character his next money maker.

Charity Work: YC has a cause they truly believe in. Unfortunately, funds are short and they’re in need of some serious cash to get anything done. Enter my character, who agrees to provide some sizeable donations in exchange for increasingly demanding favors. In the case of multiple characters, it could be the group as a whole getting involved.

Game Shop: Doesn’t necessarily have to be a game store, but any small shop run by my character where yours is the new hire. Game shops just tend to work best for my personal tastes. Bonus points for it either instead being a sex shop or for my character owning one as well and convincing yours to work there too.

Themed Cafe (Cosplay, Maid, Catgirl): There are probably more themes I haven’t considered but those three are the most common for sure. Multiple characters would allow for us to incorporate different personalities and styles too.

Original Prompts: Below is a quick list of ideas that can be fleshed out into their own stories or just give a better understanding of what I'm looking for. Some of them are repeats from above settings while others are new ideas. Think of them like elevator pitches!

Tied Up Hero: A superpowered plot.The villain captures a young hero out during their first night on patrol. Tentacles and bindings will keep them occupied and show why they shouldn’t go solo!

The Bad Hand: Your Character bets it all on this one game… and loses. Now they need to pay up. This can be based on a real card game like Magic, or any game we want to make up. It can also be in normal reality or incorporate elements of shows like Yugioh or No Game No Life that would make sure the bet is paid.

Magical Girl Over Her Head: Similar to the Super plot above, but magical girls are far more likely to find themselves up against tentacle monsters, and that is certainly not going to end well.

Conventional Costumes: Finding yourself at a convention dressed as your favorite character seems, you end up attracting quite a bit of attention. First it’s not easy to say for sure what’s going on, but the constant groping when in a crowd becomes too noticeable to ignore. Unfortunately, running off somewhere else doesn’t end the way you’d hope. Alternatively, for a more consensual plot, our characters are cosplaying from the same series and really start to hit it off.

Streamer Can’t Say No: YC has started to do live streams where they take requests from the audience. Things seem to escalate quickly, but the money and subs that come pouring in are too tempting to resist. You’re in this deep, so why stop now?

The Puppetmaster: Hypnosis isn’t supposed to be particularly strong, but what if it’s enough to make someone lose control of their own body. They’re still fully aware of what they’re doing, and trying to stop it, but physically can’t. They’re a captive audience to their own depravity!

Charity Worker Helps Their Cause: YC has a cause they truly believe in. Unfortunately, funds are short and they’re in need of some serious cash to get anything done. Enter my character, who agrees to provide some sizeable donations in exchange for increasingly demanding favors. In the case of multiple characters, it could be the group as a whole getting involved.

I think that's everything for now! This is a constant work in progress though and I'll make updates and changes to the post as needed, so be sure to check in! I'll usually mention in the title the last time it's been updated as well.

Current Craving: Disney World's Secret Underground

Last edited:
A Mother and Her Daughter(s)

I’ve been craving a story line about corrupting a mother and one or more of her daughters. I actually have a few separate ideas tied to this though I'm open to hearing more. One thing I would like is for the mother to be a willing participant. Either she’s in on it from the start, or becomes more corrupted early on and convinced (or coerced) to help with her daughter(s). For all of these I'm imagining the mother to be in her 30's-40's and the daughter or daughters around 15-17.

New Flame: The most down to earth idea (though we can mix in fantastic elements like anthros, magic, or fantasy races), and the one where the mom is likely to be the most willing. The mom brings home a new man. This could be a new boyfriend, a husband after suddenly getting married giving her girl a new stepdad, or if she is still married, then a side piece that hubby doesn’t know about. She’s eager to please, willing to do anything to keep him around, and maybe just very interested in making sure her daughter(s) get the education and training she wished she’d gotten at that age.

Blackmail: Less willing on this part. My character (or multiple characters) have something on the mother, and they’re going to take full advantage of the situation. Maybe they caught her cheating, being with someone she shouldn’t be with (a dog or her daughter maybe?), or they instead have something on the husband. He could be in massive debt and owe a lot of money to a very powerful man. I have a few different ways of fleshing this one out depending on what we want to do with it.

Charity Drive: This one of course combines nicely with my charity idea. It’s not really prostitution if they aren’t keeping the money for themselves, right? It’s for a good cause! The mother becomes convinced to do more depraved things and involve her daughter to keep the funds rolling in.

Internet Famous: Generally speaking women in their late 30’s, early 40’s aren’t what most would expect to be a streamer. Her series starts out innocently enough. Maybe just chatting, making crafts, sharing recipes, things like that. However, what happens when she’s offered the chance to really make her (and her daughters’) internet career take off?

In Another World With Your Daughters: The most fantastical one here. A mother, her daughter or daughters, and maybe a couple other people end up in a world different from their own. This idea originally started off as a story I wanted to do where a mom, her two daughters, and one daughter’s friend all get into a D&D campaign that suddenly transports them into the DM’s world. They’re forced to play through it as their characters and get through the DM’s depravities to get back home.

Kinks I’d like included. None are mandatory (other than corruption of course):

Corruption, Mother/Daughter Incest, Cheating, Bestiality (monsters and anthros are also accepted), Orientation Play, Cosplay/Uniforms/Clothing and Costume Play

Female Animals, Ferals, and Beasts

This time I’m looking for exactly what I’ve seen some call reverse bestiality which is an interesting choice of words. Basically though, primarily seeking a human male x female animal, feral, or beast story. That is not the only idea though as can be seen in the prompts below. While these are mainly written with mundane animals (dogs, wolves, cats, etc) in mind they can also be fantastic/magical ones.

Human X Beast

Dog Training: A… stranger prompt I’ll admit. MC is making waves as the newest “dog whisperer”. No matter how disobedient or wild a pet is, he is guaranteed to have them trained and housebroken using his secret techniques! To properly work of course, and to protect said secrets, it must be done in private.

Man and Monster: A powerful beast roams the land, capable of wreaking havoc wherever they go. Maybe they mostly keep to themselves, or maybe they’re on a rampage. MC has learned of their weakness, and now seeks to tame them, turn them into his pet, and use their power to achieve his own goals. This one I was primarily seeing as non or dub con to start with but I could see it being a more consensual story as well depending on how we want to go about it.

MAIN PROMPT/CRAVING:
A man has been down on his luck when it comes to love, lately. No relationship seems to last and he’s been in a long running dry spell. As everything seems hopeless, the only one in his life he can turn to is his pet. He’s had her for years and treats her almost like a member of his family. There’s nothing but love in his heart for her. “If only you were human you’d probably be my dream girl” he’d joked on more than one occasion.

Then one night, everything comes to a head. It’s an act of desperation and he doesn’t know what comes over him. Maybe she was in heat, or otherwise gave signs of seeing him as a mate. He gives into the temptation. It was a moment of weakness, maybe even a decision he regrets, and he falls asleep wondering what’s wrong with him and what he’ll do now.

The next morning though, he wakes up to a surprise. In the place of his pet is now a girl who eagerly greets him with a “HELLO MASTER!” and a powerful hug. Even though he’d never seen her before, she looks immediately familiar to him, and he realizes though she appears mostly human, the ears and tail are definitely not. Somehow, some way, the pet he’d gotten so close to was now a girl.

While this could maybe have dub-con/non-con elements I see it being more con/romance. There would be the sex scene near the beginning but things slow down after that, especially as there’s adjustments to the transformation.

The relationship could develop at first as something like a father/daughter one, older brother/younger sister, or disgruntled husband and adoring wife (or some combination). There would be focus on hiding her identity, helping her adjust to being human, and watching as the love takes on new forms. I would also like it if she retains some ability to change shape from fully human to fully animal and anything in between. Maybe she doesn’t have full control so it happens at inopportune times?

Beast X Beast

These prompts are my feral/animal character opposite another. I would tend towards playing wolves, dogs, or horses, with fantastic creatures being a variation of them as well.

Rival Creatures: A wolf versus a tigress, lioness, or even another wolf. The battle is arduous but in the end he comes out on top, forcing the former rival into his pack. This can also be done with more fantastic or magical creatures.

The Spoiled and The Stray: Lady and the Tramp could be considered another title for this. She was a pampered housepet who now finds herself alone on the streets, desperate to make it home. That’s when she encounters him. The wild hound who rules the streets. A bane to every dog catcher or animal control personnel. He immediately takes interest in the fish out of water and agrees to show her how to survive alone while helping to get her home.

Daddy’s Girl: An incest prompt (though it can also be an adoptive cub instead). The mother/mate was lost long ago and he’s sworn to keep her safe. As the two travel the wilderness though, feelings begin to develop… While it could be romantic I’d also like some aspect of grooming (ha) into this where the father is more willing and attempting to convince the daughter into his ideas.

Predator and Prey: A wolf captures his target, the young rabbit desperate to get away and fearing for her life. She’s sure this is the end, her life quite literally going to shit from the jaws of her captor. He has other ideas though, seeing a new toy to play with. While it does not necessarily need to be a wolf opposite a rabbit here the idea is mostly the same of a large predator capturing his small prey and turning her into his plaything.

Last edited:
Disney World’s Secret Underground

There had been rumors for years of the hidden side to Disney. Most people would never know the truth though. Employees swear it doesn’t exist, and there is a very strict invitation only policy. Still, for those who can find their way in they’ll get to explore the Magical Kingdom of Pleasure most could only dream of. Guests and cast members alike take part in the interactive, sexually charged experiences within this underground park!

What I’m Looking For: This is going to be a bit looser in form than my usual RPs. Essentially I’m looking more for a storytelling partner rather than us each playing specific characters. We’d go through the various guests and cast members of the park, playing out their experiences in various ways. We can discuss the logistics in more detail but for the most part I don’t imagine there being a “central” character for this.

Some of the “Attractions”

Alice’s Wonderland of New Experiences: The first stop for many people and a popular location regardless. The park is never in short supply of “Alices”. New cast members who come on with no experience at all. This is the spot for people who want to play with virgins and “first times” of any kind. Many guests even come here as the place to lose their own virginity!

Belle’s Animal Kingdom: The location for beastly fun of any kind. Whether it’s being fucked by the Tramp, fucking Lady, or having fun with the more anthro characters like Robin Hood and Maid Marian! The fur suits are so extremely lifelike it’s impossible to tell they’re not the real thing.

Gaston’s NTR Tavern: Here, whether it be by the “real man” that is Gaston, by the Beast, or any other character, guests can come see their partners taken and fucked by someone who isn’t them. They can also request the princesses to take them from their princes, or watch the villains claim their victory!

Movie Specific Attractions: Elsa dominating others with her ice powers, or breaking the ice queen herself, both are options in this attraction! She does like involving ice regardless. Various forms of water play for Ariel, including tentacles or fucking in the water. Jasmine getting paired with lowly commoners or even a tiger. The possibilities here are endless!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom