Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What have I done Wrong? (Crystal Fire & Akuma)

He smiled as she started to purr more"Good girl."He said as he took the drink and put his hand back on her head."See...that wasn't so hard."He said."See...I can be kind all you have to do is listen bow down to me and don't disobey me and you will enjoy life...I might even say that I was wrong about those rumors depending on how you were acting as a whore."He added."But you would have to do something even greater then earning your name."He said."But im sure you can work up to that after all...Just make a goal."He said and started to rub her ears.

(Sorry im brain dead at the current moment god i can't wait to go home on the weekeneds.)​

Slowly, Trisha raised her eyes up to him, letting them narrow slightly in disgust. Did he really think she would keep doing this? As soon as she had an opportunity, she was booking it, and was going to run down the road to the nearest bit of civilization. But having him say the rumors would be wrong would probably make her life a whole lot better. She lowered her eyes again, frowning as her purring continued. She was just glad he wasn't fucking her for the hell of it, yet. Imagine being raped by such a brutal animal such as himself.. She didn't think she would be able to live after something like that.

"Oh and one word of advice."He said."Don't run from your master."He said."I can tell you want to run as soon as I fall asleep.."He added."Just remember rumors don't stay in school they travel...So Being with me is rather safer...Cause after all I only threatened to rape you...I probably will seduce you into having sex but running and you might run into a gang and well let's say become their pet and not mine."He said."Or just fucked by everyone of them and left for someone else to find...Or even killed."He added."Now tell me will you run from master knowing this or stay by his side and purr like the good pussy cat you are?"He asked."Oh and show disobey while the other two are here and I will rape you that very night you do it."He said and kept his hand on her head not making a move to rub her ears.

Would it really be safer for her to just stay by his side and obey him?.. She wouldn't be able to handle it.. She would go crazy. He couldn't possibly seduce her though, but the thought of a gang raping her got her scared. The one thing she disagreed with was the fact that she had to obey him even when the others were here. She just couldn't do that.. She'd have to see what he would do though when they were here. If it got too much, she would have to show individuality. She slowly nodded though, turning her eyes down to the ground with his hand still upon her head. She was a virgin, and was afraid to be raped. She wasn't sure if sex hurt or not, but she was sure rape would hurt.

He smiled and resumed his hand's movements."See that wasen't hard now was it?"He asked with a smile. And rubbed her head lovingly now."Now that we have that settled...I think a reward is in store for you."He said."Your reward is...that you don't have to sleep outside like i had planned tonight."He said with a smirk."See give master what he wants and you are rewarded with what I would like to give you...Be it anything I wish.."He added."Now remeber my pet...Untill you can prove to be trusted alone you are sleeping in my tent tonight."

Her soft purring started again as he began to be sort of nice to her, telling her that if she would just listen, things would go by fine. She was awfully glad that she didn't have to sleep outside, yet she didn't think sleeping in his tent would be any better. How close would she have to be to him when she slept in there with him? She just slowly nodded before a yawn escaped her mouth, which she quickly brought her hand up to cover. She really didn't want to go to his tent yet if he thought she should sleep if she was tired, however he may just keep her up even longer now. She didn't know.

He looked down at her and smiled."Good girl."He said with a smile at her purring."Now be a good girl and go into my tent and get ready for sleep seeing that your getting tired and it is getting late."He said."I guess I will let you change in peace for right now...But any other time i will watch you...Oh and if you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night you must wake me up so I know you don't try anything."He added with a small yawn as well as hers."Welp get going now."​

Slowly, Trisha nodded, figuring he had seen her yawn. It was actually getting pretty dark, with only the light of the fire keeping the darkness from enclosing on them. It seemed that her friends were not returning tonight. She slowly got up, holding her body as she walked to her tent to get her change of clothes. Would he have to watch her use the bathroom too? She shuddered at the thought. She unzipped her tent, and reached in to grab her flannel pants and a baby tee. Then without looking back at him, she crossed back over to his tent, and unzipping it, she climbed in to zip it up again after her. She quickly began to change, deciding to keep her bra on of course. She slid her shirt off to slide her sleep wear baby tee on. Then taking off her pants and boots, she slipped on her flannel pants of her panties. Once she was quickly changed, she just laid there on the floor of his tent, slowly shaking her head. He wouldn't do anything tonight.. Why would he?..

He looked at her and smiled at how well she listened. Maybe this was going to be fun to have her as a pet. But the problem would be what he would do to keep her his.. Should he just mate her and mark her to keep her from leaving him. Or should he just keep her chained to him at all times. He just couldn't think of an idea right now he was rather tired. Looking at the fire he got up taking his shoes off he stepped into the tent and zipped it up seeing her laying their."Such a good kitty...Listen to your master."He said with a smirk as he took off the trench got and folded it and pushed it to the corner. I expect you to be purring more often with out me petting you."He said as he slipped under his sleeping bag.​

Trisha's soft eyes snapped up to him as he came into the tent, however she did not smile. She was terribly glad that he did not undress fully but only took off his trench coat. However, purring would be hard laying upon the cold hard ground with nothing over her. Her back faced him as she curled up slightly, holding her body slightly as a soft purring began to emit from her body. Her teeth were close to chattering as she laid there, hoping that sleep would come soon. This was a mistake.. She shouldn't have even come camping with them...

"You know i said sleeping with me meant your next to my body."He said."After all I would like to be able to hold onto a cat that is willing to listen."He said patting the spot next to him. His sleeping back big enough for him and her smaller body."Now don't worry I gave you my word that I wouldn't do anything to your body unless you forced my hand so come here."He said."After all you need to keep warm since I'm keeping you from your own sleeping bag."

Back
Top Bottom