Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What have I done Wrong? (Crystal Fire & Akuma)

C

Crystal Fire

Trisha is a young feline student, who is in a group of friends that involved a dog, a fox, and unfortunately, a wolf. Since as long as she could remember, this wolf hated her. She could never understand why. Yet he always started rumors about her about sleeping with so-and-so, and giving her these awful names. Her mother said never trust a wolf. They are cruel evil creatures who dwell on the past. Trisha was generally a good student, getting fair grades near the top of her class. She has also been admired afar by many, though they tend to stay away from all the rumors they has heard.

The summer has started, and the four decided to go on a camping trip for the week. Unfortunately, the dog, a male was driving with the fox girl in front, leaving the wolf and feline in back. Trisha sat on the right side, her arms folded across her breasts as she looked out the window. Her short chopped black hair hid her face from the wolf, though it curved slightly under her chin, revealing her slender neck. She wore a black shirt sleeved shirt, which ended right at her waist, revealing soft skin till her cargo green pants started quite a bit lower under her belly button. Her pants were long enough to go past her feet, though she wore black boots to go with them. She had also taken off her khaki coat she had and had laid it on the seat between them, revealing more of her skin. Her black ears were standing upright, while her white and black tail rest against her left side on the seat. The car was relatively quiet except for the radio going. They left about two hours ago, and were quite close to their destination as the pine trees around then began to thicken and block out the sun.

][ This is what I got, I guess so that we start from the beginning of the camping thing. x3 ][

~It's good ^^ Wasn't expecting it though. But the rp shall go on.~
Drake is just a young black wolf. He was a rather poor student barely making good grades and always going with D's and not What he could be going with. He was able to do a lot of other things like put down felines and make nasty rumors about them. One of those just so happened to be sitting next to him. He had ruined her love life for high school making most of the males not go for her. Tell them all sorts of stuff about her and making it look like he had the proof. Though he was a big shot he rarely fought to get a point threw. No one really messed up the pure breeds. He was a Pure breed both parents were Black wolf.

So now he spent his days going to school and making it hard for Trisha. As he looked out the window he let out a huff his tail on his right swished over her cost absentmindedly watching the tree's pass them by. Though he was pure bred he still had red tattoo like marks going down his body and even on his tail. That was something that surprised all. Not even the doctors knew why he had them. As normal for Drake he wore his rather nice looking Black and white stripped trench coat that covered a bare chest. And his pants were shredded from running around everywhere. This was his normal attire when he went out for camping. His black ears twitched as he listened to all that was around him. Letting out a sigh he knew he would be able to get out of this car and be at least a few feet away from the bloody cat.​

The reason that Trisha did not look fully feline was because her mother was full feline, and her father was only half feline, half actually human. Fur did not completely cover her body, and her breasts were larger than most. Her long nails lightly tapped upon the side of the door as the driver then slowly turned somewhere down the road into a clearing, big enough for their four tents, a campfire, and a place for the car. As soon as the car stopped, Trisha unbuckled, and snatched her coat from the middle seat before getting out. Her soft hands ran against his tail, though she really hoped that he did not take notice. Trisha stepped out, and immediately stretched, the sleek fur that was in a simple arrow pattern down to her tail rose slightly, as did the fur upon the back of her hands and arms as she stretched. A soft purr actually came from her, glad to be out of the car after the long drive. Her small nose was a softer pink color than her flesh, giving it the look of a cat's nose. However, she did not possess whiskers, but uncommonly long eye lashes.

The dog, Berk, came around and wrapped his arms around Trisha, lifting her off the ground. She let out a sweet laugh as he did, though he set her right back down. Being a friend, he only did so much. He then put his hands on his hips as he looked over the clearing. "We're right next to the water, so that should be nice." He spoke, motioning to the water only fifty feet from the clearing. "And there should be enough space for us all to set up our tents with space.." He rubbed his hands together before he turned, and opened up the trunk, packed full of everyone's things. The young fox girl, Diane picked out her tent bag and duffel bag before moving over to her select spot in the clearing. Next, Berk took out Trisha's things and gave it to her before giving Drake his things, then Berk doing the same for his, being the last. Trisha tried to stay well clear from Drake, hoping he wouldn't do anything to hurt her at least this time.

Drake stepped out as well and stretched with a growl directly pointed to Trisha for the touching of his tail. God how he hated it when she some how managed to touch him. He cracked his bones as well and let out a sigh of content finally able to walk around. As he was handed his items he headed over towards the woods more near the river and away from Trisha hopefully. Drake was busying himself with his tent setting it up and stabbing the stakes in. He had recently bought the tent for this reasion.

Drake was soon finished with his tent happy to see that he got it right. Heading to the car he grabbed the rest of his items and set them inside his tent. Other then the chair he just now placed in font of his tent he was done. Sitting down he sighed. He was fast at setting up just about anything. And tents were easy. Though when it came time to undo them it was rather troublesome for him. "I'm going for a walk."He said directly and only to berk and headed down a dirt path leaving the three of them in the camp site. With luck when he got back Trisha would be somewhere else.

Trisha knew that the growl was very well meant for her, though while she set up her tent, she tried to forget about it. She took out her tent, and began setting up, setting it up rather quickly, though not as fast as Drake had. She glanced up at him as soon as he finished, and gave out a slightly heaved sigh. She finished about five minutes later as he sat in his chair in front of his tent. Berk and Diane got done with their own tents about five minutes after Trisha was done and was putting things away in her tent, like taking out her sleeping bag, and pillow, along with a flashlight. Coming back out, Berk and Diane had simply tossed their things into the tents. They were watching as Drake walked away, clearly going for a walk. She turned away from Drake quickly, and looked at Berk and Diane. They knew that Drake liked to walk alone, so they brought up the idea to Trisha for them to go for a walk (I'm thinking that Diane gets hurt). She smiled softly and nodded in agreement, taking up stride next to them as they began walking the other way.

][ Let's just get this over with. x3 ][

After about an hour walking with the two, they came to a part that was filled with rocks going up and down, needing to be climbed over in order to get past them. Trisha went first, being able to jump quite high and be able to get past the gaps and large rocks with ease, Diane went second, Berk helping her through it. For a fox, she wasn't that graceful. As Diane went from one rock to another though, she lost her footing, out of Berk and Trisha's reach. She fell off the large rock, and came down on another, hitting her head against the root of a tree. She had fallen on a rock that had found it's way under the roots of a tree, knocking her out. "Diane!" They both called down to her as Berk got to her first, picking her up delicately in her arms. "Trisha, come on, we need to take her back to camp. The nearest hospital is about 45 minutes away." Trisha nodded, quickly following behind. "Would you like me to drive to the hospital?" "No!" Berk barked sharply. "You need to stay at the camp to tell Drake where we went in case he comes back." Trisha was actually appalled, but there was not much she could say. With their great athletic ability, they both made it back in under half an hour. Berk immediately went to the car, unlocking it, put Diane carefully into the back, then climbed into the driver's seat. "I know he's not the best person to be around, but just put up with it... I'm not sure when we'll be back." And with that, he pealed out of the clearing and onto the road, gunning it to get her to the hospital.

Trisha huffed slightly, folding her arms across her chest as she turned to the fireplace to start it up. It was actually getting a bit dark out, the sun just barely setting over the line of trees. She bent over, placing kindling and tinder in the ring before striking a match. She let that burn for quite a bit before she began adding more logs, heightening the fire.

Drake soon enough walked on back to the camp site seeing the fire he smiled slightly but upon seeing her he growled."What's the whore doing?"He asked with a snarl as he entered the camp site so he could be seen."Wheres the other two scare them off with how much of a whore you are?"He asked as he sat down on his chair. Drake was enjoying himself with having her so down and out and she couldn't do anything."I guess you sent them running they left their stuff and from what it looks like they gunned the care as fast as they could."He said with a laugh this was to enjoyable to just degrade her to him she was dirt and he could walk all over her.

"Besides that...I don't really care...what are we going to eat?"He asked."The cooler was in the car."He added with a groan."And yet you forgot about that i bet...God felines are useless...Your not even a full cat...Your more like a baby gone wrong."He said as he leaned back.

(sorry for it being short brain dead.)

Trisha glanced up to him, but quickly frowned as she looked back down, letting out a sigh at yet another one of his disgraceful comments. From his angle, her cleavage was actually noticeable, though she had no notice. She let him say what he wanted with his ranting, her face burning in rage. She let the fire grow until he was done speaking. She then stood up, and folded her arms under her bosom as she looked at him. "First of all, Diane fell off a rock and hit her head. Berk took her to the hospital." She casually tossed her hair from her face, her small lips parting slightly as she closed her eyes. "And about food, I have an extra cooler in my bag for extra food. Therefore, I am useful..." She glared down at him though as he made a comment about her not being full cat. "And though I may not be fully cat I am still just like any other one besides appearance."

She huffed slightly as she went to her tent, only to bring out quickly a cooler filled with sausages and hamburger meat with all the accessories for the meat foods. Setting down the cooler, she opened it, and picked up one of the food picks. She then took a sausage from it's package and stuck it on the end. Then, without looking at him, she rest it over the fire as she sat down, her thin eyebrows knotted together in frustration for him. How could someone like him be so cruel? "... I just can't believe that wolves can be so heartless."

"I never really said you weren't useless....To me you are...But for others im sure that getting to fuck you and do what they please with your body is useful to them."He said with a chuckle."Well I don't know what your waiting for...Start cooking the food...And don't burn it...Maybe then i might not be so whats the word...Cruel...To you."He said as he kicked a rock towards her side. He really didn't care for the stuff he did to her. It was fun and entertainment knowing that if she got the courage to attack him she would just get herself nearly killed. Cause all it to was for her to walk straight up to him and try something. He would just swipe down at her claws and all. He even has taken it to a physical fight one time. Just for the hell of making her scared to even be alone in the school hallway."I don't smell the hamburgers cooking slut...Do i have to come over their and kick your ass till you start cooking?"He asked as he growled."Hurry it up...Im not going to wait all day just for you to decide when to cook."He said as he tossed a rock into the fire so it would have some of the hot ash fling up towards her."I don't care if you are like any other pussy...Your still a pussy and all the pussy don't deserve life."He added.
(gwah still brain dead).

Trisha softly growled deep within her throat as he kicked the stone into the fire, sending sparks onto her clothes, burning them with small holes. He ignored the first rock hitting her hip and his endless taunts, but she was so tired of this. There wasn't even anyone around and he still taunted and humiliated her. Despite the food on the stick, she dropped the stick on the ground, and picking up one of the stones near her, she threw it with great accuracy to his figure. Another rock, then another followed after that as they headed for him in anger. She had never been so angry before! She picked up hamburger meat from the cooler, and stormed over to him after she had thrown the rocks. Then with a last effort of her anger, she threw the meat at his chest, her hands forming into curled fists at her sides. "There's your fucking meat! Cook it yourself! I'm not your ungrateful servant!"

Her lips curled back in an angry hiss, her eyes filled with total rage as her pure white fangs shown their way past her lips when she hissed. She simply stood there though for a moment, her chest heaving greatly before she turned and walked down to the water's edge, needing to get away from him. Once she got to the side, where a tree hung out over the water, she jumped up onto the trunk, and walked it's length simply until she got to the middle, sitting down upon sturdy branches to keep her up. How dare he speak to her that way like she was some filth tossed into a dump. She was considered one of the most prettiest girls in school, before Drake showed up... It was all his fault!!

][ It's ok. x3 I'm kinda there, too. ][

He looked at her and growled when she attacked him. As she was walking away he got up tossing the meat onto the ground. He walked after her he just wasen't going to let that slide after all she might find it weak for him to not do something back. "Get over here you little slut."He growled as he picked up a rather large rock."If you don't get down here now I will hit you with this rock and let you drown."He said."And then I will disapear from the scene so that no one would know what happened."He growled.

The rock he had he started to toss it up and down in the air catching it each time."You are my pet and my slave...After all I'm above you in this food chain now come down and I won't hurt you.....Much."He added with an evil smirk. He would harm her but he would even make her stay up their all night if he had to."Oh and to make you come down...I will burn your cloths and destroy all of what your brought with you here if you don't come."He said and waited now.​

Trisha turned to face him, her lips snarled slightly as he held the rock above his head. She could have easily avoided the rock if he threw it, but with the threat of burning her clothes and things, she let out a soft growl. But his pet?... His slave?.. He was crossing the line. If he thought of her as useless, why want her to stay and come back to him? Slowly though, she let out a soft sigh as she got up from the limb, and walked down the base of the tree until she got to the ground. From there, she walked up to him with her deep auburn eyes burning brightly with anger. "I will not answer as your slave or pet..." She whispered softly to him. She was about a foot from him, her eyes staring deep into his. How dare he treat her as this?.. She could fight for herself if he tried to assault her.

][ Ugh, short, I'm sorry. ][

He smiled and let the rock fall to the ground."Alright then...If your just not going to answer I guess we will have to force you to answer."He said as he walked up to her his claws out. He swiped her cheek making sure that his claws caught her cheek good before he pushed her back seeing if she would fall."Your a cat your place is below me...You don't like it tough...Go kill yourself...Im sure no one would miss you."He said."I know i wouldn't miss you after all I would be a lot more happy if you died...Maybe we can see how long you last on this little camping trip..See if you go insane and break under my words."He said with a smirk."I know you will break soon and you will end up being a nice pet."He said.

~It's ok...We have those moments.~​

As he swiped her cheek, she tried to get out of the way but it was no use. His claws dug into her skin, making her bleed instantly. His push caught her off guard, but her body twisted so that she landed on her hands and knees. She looked up at him, her eyebrows furrowed slightly. The last thing she would do was kill herself, that was for sure. She was not going to give up, she was not going to give in. "I will not break!" She screamed up at him as she began standing up again, brushing her hair from her face.

The anger that boiled within her from him was unbearable. How could one person make her so angry? The blood dripped freely from her cheek, though her anger was not masked. She placed her hands upon his shoulders, and shoved him hard, though right after she did so, she greatly regretted it. He outweighed by probably twice her size, and was probably twice as strong as well. But she was just so angry, she didn't know what she was thinking.

It was a bad mistake. Grabbing her as he backed up he pulled her down onto the ground and pinned her hard. Making sure his nails dug into her shoulders."You don't ever try and harm me."He snarled."You won't ever touch me like that again."He said as he pressed his knee on her stomach."You will break I can see it...You get angry to easy."He said with a smirk moving one of his hands as he scratched her other side of the cheek. Before he went to pin her arms down."Now if you can understand that I rule over you."He said."Then I might to hurt you much...Or at least not for fun."He said."But untill then I will break you whatever way it takes...I will even rape you if I need to...And i know you won't be able to live being raped by a wolf."He growled.​

She let out a groan as she hit the ground hard, her head against the ground as she squeezed her eyes shut. She had hit her head when he pinned her down, but slowly she opened her eyes in pain as his nails dug into her flesh. She heard his words, though they were mostly a blur to her. She gave a soft cry in pain as he knelt upon her stomach, glad she hadn't eaten yet. She felt one shoulder free, but before she could react, his claws came across her other cheek, matching the scars upon the first cheek. Tears welled in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. When he spoke of raping her though, her eyes opened wide as she shook her head quickly. "Why would you do such a thing?! I doubt you could even stand yourself to rape a feline after how badly you talk about us." Her eyes set upon his though it burned her to look up to his eyes. However, he was right about being raped by a wolf.. They were dirty and filthy creatures.

"Because it would prove to the other students that you are a slut and like i said."He added."Besides you won't be coming to school after I rape you...You might even move out of town if i did."He said."Now you will listen and be a good little pussy and listen to me."He said and put her hands on her chest pressing the together with one hand so his other was free. "When I say Pussy...You answer with?"He asked his claws ready to strike her if she answered wrong. After all she wouldn't want another few cuts...But it would look nice in his case of calling her a slut.

~Gwah i didn't know what else to put XD~​

Tears welled up in her eyes again as he spoke about her being raped again. He was right, she probably would just leave town if he did so. As he placed his hands against her chest, bringing her breasts together tightly she winced a bit, hating him for touching her like this. But she was completely weak under him like this. There was nothing she could do. With his claws at the ready, she winced, closing her eyes as she turned her head away. "Yes... Master.." She whispered softly as she waited then for his claws to strike her again. What could she do now with marks upon her face and totally at his mercy? She had to do this to keep her from dying by his hands.

Drake smiled."Good girl."He said you know how to respond."He said. He retracted his claws away from her."Now pussy...If I let you up you will go and do what for me?"He asked."After all i am hungry and what does a master need to not be hungry?"He asked with a smirk as he slowly got up off her lifting her up to her feet."Now go and cook me my food and I might let you sleep in your tent and not outside it."He said with an evil smirk as he walked on over to his chair."Remember not to try anything stupid...Or else it's your hide on the line."He added. Drake was one that always go the point threw be it words or actions he always won in the end.​

"I will cook you something to eat." She spoke quickly as she looked up to him. However, after he got off of her, she was very surprised that he held her to her feet. She figured he would kick her or something after he stood up. She just quickly nodded as she went back to the fire, pushing away the sausage she had before and began to take out a cast iron frying pan and the package of hamburger meat. She did not meet his gaze as she knelt by the fire, placing the hamburger patty upon the frying pan, and putting it over the fire. In fact, her lips shook slightly as she kept her eyes cast down to the fire. Her hair hung down, covering her face as she tried to hold back tears. Was she just meant to suffer his torment like this?.. Must be... Fate.

He smirked."Good now get."He said as he sat down on his chair."When your done i want you to sit at my side and purr like a good little kitty."He said as he leaned back in his chair. He could tell she wanted to cry after all it wasen't so hard to see. He had told her he was going to break her and if she cried that meant instant win. Looking at her he smirked it was so pleasing to see her working and cleaning."You know if you just did this from the start you would probably be having more fun."He said."But you just had to learn that im your master and your my pet...Now the only problem is find a pet name for you."He said."Cause it will get boring saying pussy all the time."

~sorry brain dead~​

She was not going to cry... She refused to. She would not let him see her spill tears. She cooked the hamburger quickly, biting her lower lip as she did so. Once the hamburger was cooked, she slid it from the pan onto a bun. Then, placing the hamburger onto a plate, she began to put things on the plate he may want with his hamburger, such as cheese, lettuce, ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise. She swallowed hard as she then brought the plate over to him, not daring to look into his eyes so that she wouldn't cry. "Why not just call me Trisha?.. I will respond easily to it.." She spoke softly as she knelt at his side, holding the plate up to him. She didn't even know if she could muster up a purr if she was to sit next to him like this. This was just too much.

][ Don't worry! >< We'll push through together past this! ][

He smiled as he took the plate from her."Well the reassion why i don't call you trisha is because you didn't do anything to deserve it."He said."You have to do something that pleases me greatly in order to get a reward."He said with a smirk."Now pussy...Wheres your purring ?"He asked."I distinctly remember asking you to purr next to me...If you rather cry then cry I can add to your help with crying."He said with an evil grin. He started to eat the hamburger finding it rather good."Well at least you know how to cook."He said with a laugh."Now learn to please me."​

Trisha slowly averted her eyes away as he said she didn't even deserve her name. She just swallowed hard, really hoping he would enjoy the hamburger. At his order of purring, she slowly closed her eyes as she found every fiber of happiness she could from her. A soft purring began to emit from her as she sat on the ground, looking towards the dirt below her. This was humiliating, and she really wished that at least Berk would hurry back from the hospital.

He looked at her and smiled."Well now I see you've managed to purr after all of what I put you threw."He said with a smirk. Setting his hand down on her head he started to gently rub her ears."Now keep purring like that and keep listening you will eventually earn your name back."He said."But remember punishment is another choice then being rewarded."He said with a smile. He didn't care who came back. They would see that she finally relized her place and that was below him."Now pussy cat...I do require something to drink."He said. Leaning back he removed his hand from her head now leaving her to go answer his call.​

As he began to rub her ears, it became easier to purr naturally. Having her ears rubbed was wonderful. However, she kept saying to herself, that as soon as someone were to come back, she would act as if she were never below him. At the mention of a drink, she nodded slightly, pushing herself up from the ground to stand up. She then walked over to the cooler, and quickly took out the only soda she had in there, a bottle of Pepsi. She then quickly walked over, and knelt down at his side as she handed him the soda. "Here.."

Back
Top Bottom