Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Welcome to the Kennel, Master! (Longterm Master x slave)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A man in his thirties had been trying his hardest to try to find a relationship. It was always failure after failure for almost two decades straight. He finally gave up after the girl he was into not only rejected him, she chose a piece of human trash who only smoked weed, steals from people, drinks, and never works.

The bum is also the same guy who burned down his home just because the bum wanted some money for more weed. The man lost everything while someone who did nothing got everything he wanted.

The man goes on a walk, trying to figure out what to do. He has grown to resent God for the constant denial of allowing him the happiness he always yearned for. Also, he tried to act cold towards women, trying to emotionally distance himself from them despite being a nice guy.

He comes across an attractive girl who was acting timid. Showing his true self, he approached her. She however, mocked him for being too nice and went off.

His only thought was "Why?"

He had given up on romance, and he is wanting to gain control of his life. He was becoming jaded from this.

Then he came across another girl. One who is wearing only a trench coat. One who is obviously very sexual. Then she asked something that he never expected.

"Would you be interested in owning a slave, sir?"

Little did he know, there is a boarding house where sex is a common sight inside, and the only residents were women. Men are usually not welcome warmly. It was through aggressive or bad experiences for them. Outsiders call this the "Kennel" as most girls there are open with their sex life.

The man asks to stay, but he wasn't going to submit, nor be aggressive. Could he become a Master who is more empathetic and gentle than usual, and not aggressive?

This plot is an unique approach to a guy becoming involved with a lifestyle he wasn't a part of before. It'll be smut heavy, but there is a plot. Not looking for heavy drama here, but would like to incorporate some for the plot.

For those wondering, I have left this open ended to be either a monogamous pairing or gradually build a small harem (3-5 girls) with character growth for each.

For kinks, I would like consensual Master-slave, skimpy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, light bondage, aftercare, and possibly harem with Polyamory elements for anyone interested, though not mandatory. I can add or remove things that you can enjoy. I can do taboo elements as long as they aren't in my limits.

For limits, no gore, violence, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, or underage characters. Hard Limits here.

I don't do IM or discord. Due to life and spotty Internet, I am slow to reply, but I DO COMMIT! I don't ghost without saying anything, and I won't expect you to reply often. If you want to drop the plot, just please let me know. If I fall silent for several days, just send me a message to check in.

I can easily do two paragraphs, but I match my partner's efforts usually. I don't expect you to do much. At least a paragraph that's easy to make out. Not a Grammer Nazi, so don't have to be perfect. I do third person past tense. Keep in mind, I am using my phone, so I can't accurately guess that my post is similar in length to yours.

I enjoy organic reactions, so I greatly prefer female partners.

If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom