Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ˗ˋˏ°• let's play •°ˎˊ˗

kittybby

princess ♡

tumblr_n68jz9VtFx1t00pafo1_400.gif
Hi, I'm Kitty
tumblr_n68jz9VtFx1t00pafo1_400.gif

Welcome to my Request Thread!

de41f832a88afc20d28157037b389f8c.gif

❤ About Me ❤
I've been roleplaying for about 5 or 6 years
I usually write about 5+ detailed paragraphs. But if I'm really into the story/idea I can write a LOT more!! (My starters also tend to be pretty long hehehe. :3)
I write submissive female characters.
While I definitely like my stories nice and smutty, I still like to focus more on the plot/story aspect of things overall.
I mainly write in PMs on Blue Moon! But every once in a while I can be swayed to write on Discord. <3
Hmmm.. That's all the important stuff I can think of for now! If there's anything else you want to know then just ask!

❤ What I'm looking for in a partner ❤
I'm looking for descriptive/detailed partners to work with!!! The more you write, the better!!!
Partners who are patient with pacing. I don't want to jump right into all the sex stuff. I want the tension to build!
I'm looking for Dominant characters. The rougher the better!
I'm also very keen on partners who like drama, suspense, and plot twists!
Communication is very important to me. Please tell me if you're not enjoying anything about RP and I'll do my best to accommodate. ^^

❤ Kinks and Limits ❤
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm submissive and I'm into BDSM. Those are my only two "requirements" really. Aside from that,
nothing listed below is mandatory for my stories, and some of the kinks mentioned only interest me in specific scenarios and pairings.
But anyways, here's a more detailed picture of what I'm in to!

Turn Ons
Turn Offs/Limits
rough sex, biting, choking, slapping, teasing, grinding/dryhumping, fingers in mouth, somnophilia, marking, possessive partners, multiple orgasms, pet names, cockwarming, spanking, master/slave, hair pulling, corruption, toys, overstim, master/pet, foreplay, car sex, anal, dirty talk, praise/punishment, romance, aggression, light piss play/bathroom control, DDLG, aftercare/affection, face-fucking, orgasm control, leash & collar, public scenes, dubcon, noncon, adultery, free use
scat, sexual gore, vomit, pregnancy*, vore, growth/shrinking, unrealistic anatomy, prolapse, fisting, gaping, furries/animals/anthro, lactation, feet, biological incest,
...(ask if you don't see it)

❤ Plot & Ideas ❤
❤❤❤ Extra hearts mean that I'm craving that plot more!! ❤❤❤

Biggest Cravings:

❤❤❤❤❤ MC is going home to meet her boyfriend's family for the first time over the holidays. Things don't exactly go according to plan when MC catches the eye of YC, her boyfriend's Bad Boy older brother.

❤❤❤❤ MC's parents sent her away to an all-girls boarding school after getting into trouble too often at home. When the school happens to experience a teacher shortage, YC has just been hired as the only male teacher in the school. He's young, handsome, smart, and develops a keen interest in MC, who's been dropping a lot of not-so-subtle hints.
Eventually, they strike up an affair and have to sneak around to protect themselves from her expulsion and him losing his job.

❤❤ YC knocks on MC's door in the middle of the night, bruised and bloodied in the middle of a rainstorm. Turns out someone gave YC the wrong directions to a safe house.

❤❤❤❤❤ MC likes to sneak over the fence and use YC's hot tub when he's not home, but one night he comes back early and catches her.

❤❤❤ Our characters wake up next to each other in a hotel room in Vegas. They're both total strangers and the only thing they have to tell them what happened last night is a wedding ring on MC's finger.

❤❤❤ YC is best friend's with MC's Dad and they can't resist each other.

❤❤❤❤❤ MC has never gotten along with YC, her step-brother. When their parents are out of town for the weekend they decide to call a truce so they can have a party. Once they end up getting into a drunken argument together at the end of the night, they start to notice a different kind of tension between them.

❤❤❤❤❤ YC's father goes to a sex slave auction and brings MC home as a gift for YC.

❤❤❤ MC has been babysitting for YC for a little while now. One night, YC comes home and finds MC sleeping peacefully on the couch. With his child asleep upstairs and his wife not quite home yet, will be able to resist the beautiful young girl at his disposal?

Other Ideas:

❤❤❤ Our characters are roommates as well as childhood best friends. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in YC’s bed together. MC snuggles into YC’s chest, YC slides their hand beneath MC's shirt..
Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosity between the roommates.

❤❤❤ YC has just become MC's new step-dad and they're getting a little closer than expected.

❤❤❤ YC is looking for a roommate so he makes a post about it online. MC is looking for a place to stay and finds Muse A's post. They message each other and meet up for coffee. They find out that they have a lot in common so they move in with one another. From there, then end up getting a lot closer than they originally thought..

❤❤ Something zombie apocalypse themed!!!

❤❤ One night, YC is asleep one night and is awoken by a pretty young girl crawling into bed with him (MC). He's startled at first, considering all of his doors and windows are locked. Things get extra weird when he finds out she's a ghost.

General Pairings:

teacher x student
step sister x step brother
sugar daddy x sugar baby
human x vampire
boss x employee
friend x friend's dad
babysitter x parent

The end!

Don't be afraid to send me any other ideas you think I might like as well!!
I look forward to hearing from you! :3

7V0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom