Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Rage's First Request thread

MisterRage

Meteorite
Why hello everyone and anyone,

My name is Rage. I am a (FtM transgender) man, please do refer to me with male pronouns only. I have been a roleplayer for 7+ years, a week before now I had not even tried to roleplay within 2-3 years so I can be rusty but I am definitely getting back into the RP vibe. I have also began roleplaying on another roleplaying site. I tend to write with multi-paragraphs, anywhere from 2-3 to 4-6, it depends on how I feel and how the roleplay is going really!

I do have a learning disability so I may make spelling mistakes and do not realize that is a mistake, so please forgive me. I also sometimes do not tend to know certain words but I will look them up myself to see what they mean or whatever; so I do not bother anyone or seem 'dumb' per se haha.

I like to write with the pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF, MxAny, FxAny, etc. I will also do non-binary, agender, Futa, hermaphrodite, transgender, etc. I will try any gender once as a playable character. I prefer to play a male but I also will play; Top, bottom or switch.

The types of genres of roleplay that I am into are: Erotica/Smut, Romance, consensual non-con, Slice of Life, Adventure, Fantasy, Medieval era, Supernatural, Paranormal, Mystery/Thriller, Horror, Psychological/psychological Thriller, Futuristic.

I am also more than interested in any bdsm related plot ideas. I am a Dominant/Master in real life to my fiancé, and as well as a switch when I can be. Not many people I have met on here, actually like to play a plot with such within it for some reason.

Thank you so much, for taking the time to read my request thread! Just let me know if any of you are interested in working out a roleplay together, just chatting about roleplay ideas or become friends haha.

Best wishes,
Rage

Back
Top Bottom