Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Birdie's Feather

BemusedBird

Planetoid
Greetings and welcome to Birdie's Feather where you'll find I'm ripe and ready for plucking. I am here looking for a nice partner or two to create something we both crave and enjoy. My favorite kind of story is a nice slow burn with plenty of sexual tension. There is something sinfully delicious about the kind of story it creates. Otherwise, I enjoy playing all types of scenarios, Fantasy settings, slice of life, historical, supernatural, ETC. I am not particular about post lengths, it's all going to depend on the story and scene we're creating. That being said, my only request is to give me more than a sentence or two, and please no God-Modding. My posts are generally between 2-6 paragraphs long. My posting schedule changes frequently, so I can't promise I'll be on daily.

Overall I'm here for the story, smut is great but I enjoy something I can sink my teeth into. My kink list is pretty open, there are only a handful of things I won't do. My limits are as followed: No scat, gore, toilet play, excessive cum, humiliation. You'll find that I'm pretty open so send me what you're currently craving and let's see if we can create something we both love.

I have a particular craving for a good Enemies to Lovers romance, please satisfy me.

Basic Pairings: (Bold is my preferred role)
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Witch Hunter X witch
  • Princess X Guard
  • Princess X Kidnapper
  • Boss X Employee/secretary
  • Crime Lord X "Collateral"
  • Human X Dragon
  • Werewolf X Human

A few random ideas. . .
  • I think it would be fun to play against a particularly grumpy male, mostly recluse but allows MC to slowly break down his walls. Maybe she's his housekeeper or a co-worker.
  • I am a sucker for Fae or Fairy stories, playing a human who stumbles across the world's line, she could have landed in the middle of a war, at an exclusive party, or an unusual celebration of a human. We could even reverse this and YC could be the one to come across.
  • To prevent war from breaking out across the land, MC is offered as a peace offering to YC, who could be anyone or anything you desire
  • After building her life far away from her hometown, MC is suddenly brought home to celebrate her sister's wedding. Only to find that her childhood enemy is also in the wedding party.

Feel free to send me any prompts you may have.

Thanks for stopping by.

XOXO, Birdie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom