Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any One of the Girls...and the Guys Too?

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Good Afternoon,

Now that I've caught up with most of my existing RPs (which you can find listed, with extensive writing samples at the bottom of my signature- impressive, I know), I think I'd like to go on a more realistic adventure in a fictional post-pandemic world where college friends are able to reunite and go on a trip, perhaps the classic across Europe or wherever we decide.

Except...one of them has changed. Or more like, realized something about themselves, and have just revealed it to everybody, which leads to lots of support, some old feelings churning up, as well as new openings for relationships both casual and serious. This will be my main character, though I'm not opposed to other NBs joining the group fun. Poly relationships, jealousies, misunderstandings, tears, drug-fueled impulsivity...I'm here for it all!

With that said, I don't have a lot of details planned out, which should leave room for us to brainstorm, and in the meantime I have some relevant faceclaims. Any characters that are "Open to You" are only potential characters, so if you only feel comfortable with one or two, that's fine!

My Main Faceclaim- Jack Earnhardt (NBxAny)

725a03ef4611b792bd2cc6a997cde906.jpg

My Other Faceclaim- Anne Richards (FxF, FxNB)

Yubin-kim-yubin-25796862-450-675.jpg

Open to You- Cindy McCray (Suggested: FxM, FxNB)

87be7cfbf5aad9802927dee928358d9c.jpg

Open to You- Lyla Thompson (Suggested: FxAny)

busty-college-girl-cheryl-blossom-distracting-massive-tits04.jpg

Open to You- Veronica Gutierrez (Suggested: FxAny)

9c3408532d4c49f4069de099833a3453.jpg

Open to You- Connor Florence (Suggested: MxM, MxMascNB)

GavinParker2.0.jpg

Open to You- Aaron West (Suggested: MxF, MxFemmeNB)

kylon_mountain2_01.0.jpg

If interested in any of this, please PM or Discord me at CasualVelociraptor#4004 to setup with me. Then I would prefer to play on PMs or threads; though I'm not against Discord, sometimes I forget to update my RPs there as much as these here.

Back
Top Bottom