Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Sissy Story Ideas

Faolan

Planetoid
Hello! Nice to meet you. Thank you for coming by my thread. Kevin Kane is submissive little sissy in need of big dick and I've got a few ideas of how that might happen. To be clear, though I might use some "baby talk" like Mommy/Daddy etc for kink factor, all scenes would be for characters at least 15 years of age as per site rules. From a young age, Kevin has always liked to wear girl clothes and pretend to be a girl named Kandi, and he has always liked boys. In some scenes his parent(s) are understanding and let him live how he wants. In others they don't. I can go either way depending on the demands of the scene/story. The

Here is a list of some kinks that I really enjoy. I'm very open-minded though and willing to discuss almost anything you would like to play out that you don't see on the list.

Age Differences
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Virginity
Facial/Bukkake
Choking
Cock Slapping
Creampie
Crossdressing
Milking
Dirty Talking
Drugged
Dub-Con/Non-con
Exotic Cocks
Slapping/Spanking
Femdom
Incest-all kinds
Hair Pulling
Humiliation/Degradation
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Exotic Cocks
Lactation
Monsters
Pegging
Sexy / Slutty Clothing
Sissification
Size Differences (1-3 Feet)
Socks / Stockings
Stomach Bulging
Tentacles
Throat Penetration

In short, spank me, slap me, choke me, call me names(especially degrading ones like faggot and sissy), fuck my throat, abuse me and turn me into a pretty and slutty gurl

My only hard no's are poop, blood, piss-swallowing(being pissed on is fine), maiming, vore, and other similar level gross stuff.

Here are some scene ideas. If you want to play with a sissy, but don't see a scene idea here that you like and you have an idea of your own, please feel free to contact me and ask. I love talking about dirty stories

1. Mistaken ID for Photoshoot: MC is an androgynous boy who often dresses in a very metro style. He's always been kind of attracted to boys but his societal programming has kept him from actually going there. But he's very cute and has dreams of being a model. He got some headshots done and sent them around to all the agencies. One day he gets a call for a swimsuit shoot. Super excited he arrives on the appointed day only to discover the photog in question thought he was a girl from his headshots and needs bikini shots. The photog is desperate for a hot model. MC is totally hot, just the wrong gender, but he is also desperate for cash and a way to break into the industry. The photog talks him into playing a flat chested girl for the shoot. But the photog is also a pervert and commonly takes advantage of his girls. The drinks he offers MC through the shoot(It's hot under those lights) are laced with 'roofy' and he ends up fucking MC too. MC ends up deciding, despite the NonCon nature of what happened, that he really likes getting dicked. Photog can be male or futanari.

2. First time sissy away from home: Ever since he was a little boy, MC has been a secret crossdresser. He just loves feeling feminine and wearing Mommy's panties etc. He got teased a lot and called names in school because everyone seemed to know he was gay but him, and all the mean jocks never handle that very well. He's just gone off to college or maybe a boarding school, and is finally away from home on his own. A few weeks into term he catches his breath and decides to go off and buy himself his very own sexy girly clothes. YC, who knows him from the university(whether fellow student or teacher), spots him trying on sexy girl clothes. Things can go all kinds of different ways from here. Blackmail. seduction, etc

3. Drunk Daddy: Mommy left, or died. Daddy got sad missing Mommy and starts drinking all the time. Son is a little sissy femboi, who tries to help Daddy as much as he can but Daddy keeps drinking and being sad. Nothing Kevin does seems to help. Until one night Daddy gets extra drunk and thinks Kevin is Mommy and either won't take no for an answer, or Kevin just won't say no to his beloved Daddy.

4. Daddy finds him wearing dresses and decides to make him a daughter: Kevin dresses up in Mommy's sexy clothes one day. Daddy comes home early to find him like that and descides to teach his little gurl a lesson about what happens to slutty little cunts.

5. Gym Coach catches him wearing cheerleader outfit: Much like 4 above, but with a coach instead of Daddy

6. Mommy always wanted a daughter/Mommy has a cock: Mommy is a pervert who loves to fuck her sissy boi. Lots of ways to strap one on for Mommy. Is she a futa? Does she use equipment? Either way she is going to plunder her femboi's body. Is it because she loves him and wants to each him how to be a good gurl? Is it because she gets sick and can't help herself from raping him?

7. Big sister dresses him up and then takes him to a party: Big party Sis has been waiting for. Suddenly the parents decide to leave town, putting her in charge of her sissy little brother. She rationlizes that bringing her little sissybro to the party is harmless as long as he stays in a public area and keeps away from the alcohol. Unfortunately she misjudges the predatory behavior of some guys, and her little sissybro is soooo cute. Open to other ways to make the party scene happen

8. Runaway femboy: Daddy hates him and beats him for being a "little sissy faggot" so Kevin runs away. Living on the street he tries to survive any way he can. Many directions this can go. Trucker. Prostitution. Kidnapping. Predatory wealthy man. Cop.

9. Elf boy captured by monsters: Elvish version of Kevin is a sissy elf. He runs into a monster, be it Orc, Goblin, Wolfen, Minotaur, Tentacle monster, mind flayer etc.

10. Femboy and the demon: Kevin and his friend play with the Ouija board. His friend gets possessed, and Kevin has his sissy virginity sacrificed to the demon.

11. Femboy seduced by Daddy's friend: Maybe at a party at the house. Maybe on a bring your kid to school day. Maybe on a camping trip. Daddy's friend/co-worker/boss seduces Kevin and plunders his youthful sissy body.

12. Big brother Turns little brother into little sister

13. Femboy molested by his bully

Back
Top Bottom