Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Complications of an Heiress... (NSFW)

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
Cory Buchanan (MC) comes from an old money Southern family. Their stepfather comes from another and took over everything when Cory's mother passed away, leaving them alone with their stepfather and perhaps stepsister. (NSFW) Cory had always been effeminate and when their stepfather realized that Cory's grandparents had left the full sum of their inheritance in a special trust for the family's male heir upon reaching adulthood, a plan hatched in his mind. He began (NSFW) grooming Cory, convincing them that they are transgender, and forcibly feminizing them. Cory is, understandably, conflicted, having no idea what their real gender identity is anymore. The inheritance, which Cory doesn't know about, will in the absence of a male heir, be given in its entirety to the eldest female in the family--Cory's stepsister.

Alternatively, perhaps it's not a wicked stepfather but a stepmother?

Into all of this steps Your Character, who stands to complicate things quite a bit! YC can be male from the wrong side of the tracks, or female from another old money family, or perhaps a transwoman from a support group--I'm open to suggestions and ideas! Or maybe you're interested in taking on the role of the manipulative and wicked stepparent?

Maybe Your Character's budding relationship with Cory is one of romance and trust, or maybe YC is just Cory's new abuser, taking advantage of their conditioning. What happens when Cory's stepfamily finds out about the relationship? Will your character become Cory's rescuer and they run away together? Be caught up in the stepfather's/stepmother's machinations, just another plaything for him/her? Or maybe, Your Character is able to do the seemingly impossible, and completely overthrow Cory's abusive stepparent.

If this sparks any interest, send me a PM and we can talk!

I only play via PMs! Sorry Discord lovers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom