Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Shadow and Light - Seeking an Empress in the making for a story heavy femdom plot.

katuzov

Fighter of the Nightman
Hello, and thank you for clicking on my request thread.

I'm looking for a fairly specific plot, and to play against a specific character type.

My character would be the ruler of a fairly small, but powerful kingdom. The realm is under threat of being invaded by a rather massive empire which is ruled by a close relation (mother/father/sister/brother etc) to your character.

Your character, in a move of apparent sympathy and morality secretly meets with my character, with a simple offer. The two work together. Your character will help defend my character’s kingdom, and we will both work to topple the empire’s current ruler - allowing your character to take over.

Our characters form an uneasy alliance and possibly a romance, adventure ensues, and they succeed in putting your character on the imperial throne

However, once in power, your character shows her true colors and takes over my character’s kingdom regardless.

I’d like magic to play a big role in this with both of our characters having powerful abilities. Ideally, the empire your character hails from, and your character herself, would specialize in darker Shadow magic. My character's realm would be more focused on Holy or Light magic. I don't see these as inherently good or evil (though my character definitely will). My thought here is that your character, through her connection to mine, will gain the ability to use both schools. Perhaps even becoming the source of both.

As for setting, I'm equally happy making this a sci fi or medieval fantasy story. I'm also happy to hear other ideas.

If this is of interest to you, then send me a note and we can begin plotting the finer details.

Thanks for reading!
Katuzov

Back
Top Bottom