Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex, Violence, and Magic: Adventures in Eberron (Penny & RestlessPanda)

"That's the idea," says Nasree with a grin, though Crow may not even see it. She grabs the hold holding her hair and squeezes it firmly, Her other hand reaches up to join her face between Crow's legs. Her fingers tease her entrance for a moment before Nasree lifts her head, the tip of her tongue still dancing over Crow's clit, and slips two fingers into her.

For a moment, Nasree's tongue and fingers work in tandem. Then, her fingers curl upward, no longer simply probing deep into Crow but stroking at her G-spot. At the same time, Nasree begins to crawl forward, her lips leaving a trail of kisses up Crow's public mound, belly, and ribs until she finally reaches her unattended breast. Her tongue emerges again to trace a line around one breast, spiraling inward until its wet tip is tasting her nipple. Then, with a particularly firm stroke at her G-spot, she takes the nipple into her mouth with a satisfied hum of pleasure.

Crow didn't last long. Between all the attention she was getting, she was a quivering mess. Her hands curled into the goblins hair, her lips parting as she moaned out loud. "F-fuck..." she whimpered, biting her lip as her pussy convulsed. It didn't take much more before she let out a cry as she came. Hard.

"I... you... wow..." she said, her cheeks red and her heart racing. "I... haven't... in a while..."

Her head was swimming, her eyes hazing over as she tried to come down from the wave. If she was allowed to.

Nasree continues to suckle Crow's nipple through her orgasm, only raising her head once it has passed. Her fingers continue to slide in and out of Crow - slower, and no longer attacking her G-spot, but still stimulating her with quick, firm motions.

"That didn't take long," she teases, then giggles. Her free hand takes Crow's and gently pulls it from from her hair.

"But we're not done yet." Her voice suddenly takes on a commanding tone and she moves Crow's hand to her breast, still covered by her cheap clothes. "Take my clothes off and make this worth my time."

Back
Top Bottom