Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Another Request Thread

CAduvren

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to another of my request threads! You may call me Aduvren and I am looking for a couple of roleplay partners to indulge me in some fantasy themed 1x1 roleplays. Preferably we would roleplay over conversation, with each reply being two or more paragraphs long. In this one I am looking to play a futa character opposite a female. I don't really care what you are behind the computer screen however and so if you are willing to play a female character then that is fine with me!

I am open to suggestions when it comes to roleplaying but I do have a couple of ideas in mind that I would be more than happy to share. So without further adieu, here are some of those ideas:

Adventurer x Adventurer: Our character are both adventurers who meet on the road and decide to travel together for one reason or another. I'd like to be a cleric like character for this one.

Monster x Adventurer: One of us plays an Adventurer who is hired to take care of a monster. The Adventurer could be biting off more than they can chew or could completely dominate the monster, whichever suits our desires.

Hypnotic Cock: MC wakes up one day with a huge cock between her legs. Calling over YC, her best friend, to check it out, YC instead falls under its spell and the roleplay evolves from there.

Human x Alien: No specific idea for this one but thought it would be fun to include anyway haha

Back
Top Bottom