Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB The Fairy Queen's Collection... (Forced Feminization Harem)

AnyMouse

Planetoid
The fairy queen is an urban legend. An obscure one. Maybe someone you know has head about her. Maybe But she's real. So is her court of helpers. So is her collection...

Our setting is the modern day with everything grounded in reality. It makes the more fantastical elements more believable in this case.

I will play a wealthy and powerful woman who has made a vocation of feminizing boys and young men. You will play these characters as she and her agents entrap, ensnare, and seduce...or coerce, blackmail, and dominate...into becoming her newest works of art. Each one will receive individual, specialized attention to bring out their most feminine traits and transform them into a vision of loveliness.

What awaits your characters after their minds and bodies have been transformed to MC's satisfaction? Perhaps they'll become one of her agents, a part of her trusted "court." Perhaps they'll be sold off on the black market. Perhaps they'll come to work for one of her many companies. Perhaps they'll simply be...kept.

Who knows? They'll have to complete the journey to find out.

But where do their journey's begin...

• ...a teenaged runaway, desperate to get off the streets if offered safety and shelter, unaware of the strings attached...
  • ...why is college so expensive? Sign here for tuition to be completely covered all the way through graduate school with employment placement after graduating!
  • ...an illegal immigrant, captured and separated from his family, sold on the black market.
  • ...the family fortune falls to your stepmother if there is no male heir to receive it.
  • ...so many orphans slip through the system in foster care. Why should a pretty set of twins be any different?
  • ...my family owed a debt? What debt? How am I supposed to pay it...?
Feel free to offer up your own ideas or expand on any of these listed here as starter prompts.

Some of these characters may be given a place to live. Others will stay with their families and deal with their lives with MC's support. It all depends on their circumstances.

A few notes...
  • No futanari.
  • No scat or water sports
  • No infantilization, diapers, or the like...MC is transforming them into women, not children
  • I ONLY PLAY VIA PM on BLUE MOON. NO DISCORD. NOTHING OFFSITE.
  • Please make clear your own hard limits if and when you reach out to me.
  • Please be comfortable with medical play, psychological torment, and non-consensual sex for this game.

Back
Top Bottom