Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fallout: Pip-Girl [Fallout Universe] (NSFW Links)

Hello, and welcome to the wastes. πŸ–€

My name is Mori, and I love everything gross.

I'm a detailed writer and experienced roleplayer, and I hope together we can create something exciting.

Fallout: Pip-Girl (F4)
To celebrate the new series and some free time, I've been craving a long-term roleplay set in the Fallout universe. I love the potential for really dark stories that world offers, and I'd like to mostly explore bad end scenarios involving the monsters, fucked-up raiders, and mutants of the wastelands.

Here's a brief character profile:

Patti Palmer was the youngest and least practical of three daughters born to a wealthy American media mogul. Unlike her sisters, who grew up resenting television due to the long hours their father spent working as a producer, Patti dove headfirst into acting and entertainment, being an otherwise unmotivated young woman. Thanks to her father's connections, her first major gig was portraying the Pip-Boy's female counterpart, Pip-Girl, in advertisements geared towards women. Just weeks after signing her contract, Patti was called back by her father to the Palmer mansion. Just before the bombs dropped, the Palmers were transported to a Vault-Tec shelter and placed in cryostasis with many other wealthy customers. When she awakens from cryostasis, she'll be just as airy and sarcastic as ever, making her especially unsuitable for the wasteland.

I've included some reference images I really enjoy:

1/2 slots taken!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom