Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Saiya's Great Fantastical RP Search

Introduction

Saiya

Deceptively Cute

Introduction
1CuteGif.gif
Hello Saiya here! I finally put a small bit of effort to make a RP search thread. I don't tend to be the type who is filled with ideas or wants, but I figured it doesn't hurt to throw up a nice thread for searching and jotting whatever little I can for RP content I might enjoy to those skimming through. Some content here might be a bit rough (a lot meant to be more open ended on for a partner to bounce off from) but hopefully something might tickle your fancy so to speak!

Things to Consider
  1. I prefer posts with decent grammar (I'm not perfect either) ideally leaning 2-5 Paragraphs (200+ words) in length (though more is nice too!). 3rd person only. I prefer to RP through PMs MAYBE threads if coaxed. I only will RP on site.
  2. When it comes to romance I only lean MxF. I am very much submissive so I will tend to lean that way character wise particularly in the romance department.
  3. I can go both PG or into NSFW territory for RP... or a mix of both. I will say NSFW I can be a bit more picky about my characters but otherwise I'm relatively open.
  4. Using a FC (Picture) I will only use drawn/anime art. I feel really awkward using someone's real appearance no matter the type of RP. I just ask for your character you describe them.
  5. Fandoms are more listed as a basis for a world/setting/idea rather then the characters. I lean heavily towards OCs and prefer you to do the same.
  6. Don't expect me to be consistent. Sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, other times it might be long gaps of days or even a week in response. I will try to give a heads up but I might vanish from time to time. Feel free to poke me if its been a while. I'm generally willing to pick up RPs if some time has passed if you show interest, or if it isn't jiving anymore I'd likely be up for starting a new one with you.
  7. My F-List for RPs were it might apply. Keep in mind just because something is listed doesn't mean it needs to happen (and some even contradict each other).
Preferences

Some general preferences I have. I'm rather open on interests though I'll highlight my leanings though don't be afraid to pitch stuff. I'm not usually one for Sci-fi but you throw the right setting it can draw me into it. Genres can always be combined (and likely its best if they are in many cases for a good long term RP). Feel free to use some Fandoms I like for an inspiration of a basis for some RP world as well. I do lean a little more to fantasy settings but I am very much open to modern!

Settings
Fantasy
Modern

Genre
Action
Adventure
DM - Player (DnD, Pathfinder, Ect. Myself as Player)
Psychological
Supernatural
Romance
Comedy
Slice of Life (Usually Paired with something else)
School
NSFW

.Hack
Black Clover
Bleach
Code Geass
Cowboy Beebop
D. Grey man
DnD/Pathfinder
Dragon Ball
Fairy Tail
Fate Series (Zero, UBW, Heaven's Feel, ect.)
Fruit's Basket
Gravity Falls
Tsukihime
Finial Fantasy
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Lord of the Rings
Lovecraft (Call of Cthulu)
My Hero Academia
Naruto
One Piece
One Punch Man
Rurouni Kenshin
RWBY
Seven Deadly Sins
Star Wars (Knight of the Old Republic Era)
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
Trigun
Tales of... (Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia)
Tawawa on Monday
Warhammer Fantasy (Very Casual)

Plots

Plots are just very basic run downs of ideas that I try and make a little unique. There is plenty of room for changes or adjustments! If you got any good ideas you think I might like to add feel free to suggest them! If you like an idea and have your own idea with it, feel free to suggest away!

FCs or Characters listed are more just suggested characters I like for the pairings. Don't feel as if you are limited to just the character(s) listed as potential FC I might use. Click the Link to be moved to the post with the plots! Back to Top will bring you back here for easier navigating! I... might of needed more space going over the character limit for having all my plots in this single post to make me have to do this. Settings are a general leaning as to what the Plot would involved with a ? being an element that may or may not be involved depending on the direction.

>> Fantasy Plots <<
>> Modern Plots <<
>> Modern-Fantasy Plots <<
>> Sci-Fi Plots <<

For plots that have a bit more NSFW elements actively involved where smut is going to play at least some part in the story..

> > My NSFW RT < <

Characters
My album of SFW characters! Some are clearly duplicates of the same character, but there should be a decent selection of unique ones in there!

-->> Character Album <<--​

Feel free if you have your own characters you like you might want me to play to pitch them as well.

In Closing

1AnnaBreakin.gif
Feel free to send me a message to just talk or ask questions or make suggestions of things to add into this thread. I know there are some things that could be added though I'm sure there is plenty of simple things I missed as well. I know this thread is a bit barebones in many ways but I figured its best to start small and work my way up... otherwise I'll never have a thread up to begin with. I'm eager to hear what ideas you might have to pitch I'll be waiting at the door for you to let me in and talk with you!

Last edited:
Alright.. I felt Halloween themed and... well... I added Witching Hour for Modern Fantasy. A fun likely more light hearted RP involving a witch and some supernatural elements. Just my mood so I figured why not embrace it!

As far as my weekend goes I should be more free this weekend! Things might change but I am leaning at being more active.

Well... was less available then what I expected over the weekend... >.< Though that's my life as a whole! Here is hoping to a not too busy work week!

Looking like my weekend will end up being free no DnD for me... so the good news is it means extra free time!

Added "The Enchanted Forest" for yet another "Old world meets modern world" sort of scenario in Modern Fantasy... but I can't help i like the concept. :p

Just mostly saying I'm alive. Slightly busy though working on my catchup game. I have ideas but my time is limited so I'll have to throw them up later while I work on some catch up and the like.

Super belated update but... still on the busy side of things. Working on getting responses in though it's going very slow and less steady then I like. Sorry again for my slower posting speed right now. Hopefully I can get a bit more time to get fully caught up and back onto a more regular schedule... at least until the holidays come to keep me busy once more.

Happy Holidays! Part of me feels like I should of waited till the 22nd since its apparently my join date... but given how crazy things can be I figured its better to say so earlier rather then later! I am hoping to take this long break to finally get caught up and back on pace were I should have at least more time to deal with stuff after the holidays which will be nice if I can get back to my normal schedule. Until that point, expect me to be dodgy as I have been just I might suddenly peek around at odd times or vanish as quickly. That and perhaps more drinking then I normally should or would... though I'm usually good...ish with not trying to do responses then. :p

Happy New Year! Starting back up soon from the holidays with a few things left to do though I'll be pretty much back into my regular flow soon. My creative juices are flowing more which will be nice to play with. Maybe I'll add some fantasy plots as well at some point, though whether it's here or I'll finally make a SFW thread I wanted to a while ago for that it's hard to say (much more work doing that and nothing says stuff here can't be SFW either :p ).

... Alright... I had an urge for a sort of 'Journey to save the world at end times' scenario thus adding a scenario in fantasy for it. I had a fantasy kick and being reminded of FFX kind of made me jump on that trope and make a scenario with it (So many games I enjoyed and even movies like The Never Ending Story really stuck with me :p ).

I've had such a big urge for throwing together a fantasy setting yet my brain at the same time isn't able to come up with something despite wanting to. It's a weird conundrum to be in where you are both in a creative mood and yet your brain doesn't want to work.

A little bump, though also possibly thinking of reworking the thread slightly. Mostly getting rid of the NSFW portion in the plots here, not that those elements can't be involved as much as I feel they are a bit unnecessary or might sway someone to feeling the RP might go a certain direction. Not 100% certain though it's been in the back of my mind, and it does at least clear up more room since post length wise some of the sections are getting closer to the limit (granted I could clean up plots too but that's a bit more picky to work with). Figuring if a particular NSFW element really stands out to me, I could always put it in the NSFW thread itself anyways. ^^

A bump! Ended up clearing out the "NSFW" bits in the plots I had, just to not have it bogged on as tacked on as they were. Obviously doesn't mean that element can't be involved or even the focus of a particular plot, but felt it was mostly reaching for straws in most cases. My F-list could always be used to refer to for ideas on that side for what might be good to mix into an RP if digging into those elements more.

Weekend wooh! A small heads up I'm likely to be a bit busy this weekend. Not sure how much time I will have to get responses though hopefully things clear up and I have extra time!

Getting back on pace now. Weekend had been a bit more rough then I expected though I'm getting back in action!

Back
Top Bottom