Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indebted to a Vampire? (SHARPii and Zig)

zigzagger

Planetoid
Today was a special day. A few years back, Blaine's family had given, out of the goodness of there hearts, a less fortunate family a large sum of money to help them make it through a tough time. Finding out that the family had only enough money to get by, they didnt hesitate for a moment and offered to help the family. His family, was unsure of the exact details of how the other family came under such hard times but that was unimportant to them. You see, Blaine's family actually happend to be vampires and they searched for others down on there luck to swoop in and help, knowing that to assure the well being of there loved ones they would not refuse. Then later on when they wanted to collect the sum they had donated, they knew that most family wouldnt be able to repay them, letting the issue of how to repay them come into effect. More often than not, Blaine's family would have already decided what they wanted from the family before they even donated the money to them. Then they would put there plan to bed, letting it lay in wait for a time before bringing it back up again. This time was no different... Today was a special day.

Putting on the brakes infront of the house, Blaine looked down at the peice of paper in his hand and then at the house, then back at the paper once more. Nodding at the address, he tossed the piece of paper to the side and exited the car. He wore a simple pair of form fitting dark blue jeans with white rips on the knees, and a comfy hooded sweatshirt. His black hair shone in the light of the bright sun. Making his way up through the lawn, he nodded in acknowledgement to a family next door staring at him. Walking up to the front door, he rapped on the entrance with his knuckles a few times and waited. Upon having the door answered he smiled widly to the resident. "Hello there. My name is Blaine and I have come to collect the debt that my father made a few years back."

The Fisher family wasn't your wealthiest on the block. Mr. and Mrs. Fisher never told their only daughter the deal they made back a year after she was born. See they almost went bankrupt a year after their daughter, Carlyle was born. But it wasn't until a very generous family gave them enough money to not only pay back so many debts but to keep them on their feet for so long. Now they had no way to pay them back since they were sure they'd have to pay it back. Of course they would actually since they even said one day they would and they never backed out on a promise. However, Carlyle's parents were so scared about what if they couldn't pay it back? What will happen? What will they lose? How much will they lose?

Carlyle and her mother were the only ones home right now while her father was as work. They had set some money aside to pay back the debt but it was nowhere near enough. Poor Carlyle didn't even know. She was a young eighteen year old girl, fair creamy white skin and beautiful long wavy/curly hair. She had stunning purple eyes and lovely pink lush lips, though not Angelina Jolie big. Her lips were just right. Hearing the doorbell, she told her mother that she'd get it and went to it, opening the door. Seeing the young man there, she raised a brow and bit her lower lip. "What debt?" She wore white leggins under a yellow mini sundress that had long sleeves. Her hair that day was tied up in a low to the side ponytail.

"Carlyle who is it?" Her mother, Dorothy Fisher came to the door and she recognized the young boy. It seemed that the day had come. "Please come in." she nodded and when he was in, she shut the door, leading him into the living room and allowing him to sit. "Carlyle go to your room. I will talk to our guest." her mother said. Though that didn't stop Carlyle as she only hid behind the corner, listening in. She was extremely confused. What debt?

Upon seeing the girl who answered the door he smiled. She had turned out lovely, just as he knew she would. It seemed that he had been right when deciding that the money should go to this family. "Carlyle... It's been a while." Unsure if she was able to recall his face or not, he cared not. She had been so very young, and it had been almost 18 years since his last visit. If he remembered correctly, her parents had not wanted her to know of the money crisis they had been in shortly after she had been born. Nodding to her mother he stepped inside. "Yes, thank you. I'm glad to see you're doing well Dorothy." Moving into the living room he took a seat and waited for her to finish talking with Carlyle.

When Dorothy finally came and sat down and it seemed like Carlyle had left, Blaine smiled in a way that only showed the very tips of his hidden fangs. "I believe you know why I'm here, so lets not waste any time. I'm here to collect the debt you and your husband owe my family. If I recall correctly, we gave you a large sum of money to support you shortly after Carlyle was born. Now, it's been about 18 years and I'm afraid that your time is up." Holding out his hand to her, as if he expected her to have the exact amount of money and to place it on his palm, he leaned forward slightly towards her. "Now... Where is our money?"

Blaine wasnt dumb. He knew that the family didnt have the money, but his family had a horrible habit of finding familys in trouble and they would put a plan together to take something of significant value from the family. It didnt matter how long it took, or how long they had to wait.

Carlyle blinked. Money? After she was born? She couldn't believe it. Maybe that would explain why her father was always working so hard at work and why their money would always be split into two. but she was sure her family didn' have enough money to pay back this other family that they owed. What would they do?

"Yes yes, of course." Dorothy bit her lower lip. She gulped and let out a soft sigh. "I'm afraid though Mr. Blaine that we don't have it. over the years we have been saving to one day pay you back but it's not enough. If you'd like...we can wait for my husband and all three of us, can have a civilized discussion on what we should do?" She asked a bit. He showed her his fangs. It was almost like it was a threat that if they didn't have the money, he could kill. It scared her.

A little bit later, Mr. Fisher, or more known as Zachary Fisher came through the door, whistling a cheerful tune, carrying his briefcase and walked further into the living room. He smiled to his wife about to kiss her but then he saw the man in the room. His face seemed to have turned pale and when he moved to see the man's face, he dropped his briefcase. "Mr. Blaine. A p-pleasure to see you once again." he nodded, swallowing hard.

"Oh you don't?" He asked her as if this was news to him. With a small frown as if he was a child he pouted and sat back in the chair. Crossing his legs, he examined his nails and sighed. "Yes, I suppose that would be the best choice..." He responded to her, still examining his nails as if they were more important than Dorothy's words.

They sat and talked for a while longer before the opening of the front door was heard. Blaine's eyes darted to the opening where the man of the house would soon enter. Unable to supress grin, his lips parted in delight. This was turning out great, now both parents where home and were now able to witness everything. It seemed that Zachary had had a very good day at work, his attitude was cheerful and upbeat and he was even whistling. Blaine remained silent as his eyes followed the man as he entered the room and bent down to kiss his wife. "Hello Zachary, it's been a while..." Instantly the mans face whitened and he even dropped his briefcase. "Please have a seat, we have much to discuss." Grinning his motioned to the seat next to his wife.

"Now, I'm sure you know why I'm here. I have been talking with Dorothy for some time now and she has told me something that I find to be quite disturbing..." He trailed off looking at the man all the time as he took in there expressions and reactions. "... It seems that you do not have the amount of money equal to what my family has given you and are unable to pay us back. I'm very sad to hear this. We were very generous with our offer, we gave you almost 18 years, and this is how you repay my familys kindness?" Blaine's eyes narrowed slightly as he finshed. "Do you have anything to say for yourselves?"

Not even the money they saved up for this combined with the rest of the money they had would work. How they'd settle this debt neither Zachary or Dorothy honestly knew but it was scaring them, especially since they weren't even sure how to explain all this to their daughter and she was their everything to them. Meant more to them then money. Their pride and joy.

Taking his wife's hand, Zachary squeezed it. He was so nervous. He wasn't even sure what to offer to settle this between Blaine's family and his own. "Mr. Blaine, we understand. It's been rocky a few years since I had been laid off twice and it was difficult to find a job. Believe me and my wife when we say that since you and your family helped ours, we have been trying to make enough money to pay you back. We put even half our incoming funds into a seperate account becuase it would have gone to you to settle the debt." He explained. "We even mapped it out but then things got messed up and we had to dip into that account to help with our financial needs." He added.

Looking around their house, pausing for a brief moment, an idea hit him. "How about you look around the house and anything you find that would settle the debt, it is definitely all yours. Including the money we have saved up to pay you back." Of course he wasn't thinking that anything in the house would include his daughter. He didn't think about that, and neither was Dorothy. And all the while, Carlyle was listening in. Curiousity got the best of her and she couldn't help it. But now she couldn't be angry at her parents since they were doing all they could to keep their house together. If only she had known, she could have helped. Gotten a job, brought in some more money. Then they wouldnt be so desperate to settle the debt.

"Zachary... I am a kind and patient man. Even though we have given you so much time to present us with an equal amount of money in return for our generous gift, your way of responding to our kindness is painful. But do not worry, for like I said I am a kind man. I will spare your lives, considering your rough history with jobs. And you seem like honest people, so I'm sure I can trust you to have not gone off an spent the money unwisely. But the fact of the matter is, I need something to return home with. I'm afraid I can't go empty handed." Staring at the two over the tops of his folded hands, he continued to rant.

The words were finally spoken. The simple words that he had been waiting to hear this entire time. Almost 18 years time, to be specific. It all had been for this moment. Obviously stricken with joy, his grin widened and his fangs shinned in the light. "Well if you insist... I think I'll take you up on that offer." Rising from his seat he began to scan the living room with his eyes, pretending to look for anything of value. Not a single thing in the room was of any concern to him, nor was it worth even considering. He knew what he wanted and didnt care about anything else at all. But for the sake of leading them on, he enjoyed to pretend as if he was seriously considering there material possessions. His feet glided from one end of the room to another. Every once in a while a short 'hmm' would be heard from him.

Well it was about time. Sadly, this charade couldnt be continued forever and he was growing bored. Spinning around on his heel, he looked at the two. "I have decided what I will take." Taking quick strides he made his way over to the entrance of the room and stopped in the opening. His eyes drifted to the side and landed on Carlye who had been eavesdropping on there conversation the whole time. His hand shot out and his fingers were quickly wrapped around her wrist. Pulling her from her hiding spot he looked at her and then turned back to the parents with a large smile on his face. "I believe that she will be enough to cover the debt, don't you agree?" Holding her wrist up before the two as he spoke, as if displaying her to them. "You did say that I could have anything I find, correct? Well I found this little treat..."

Both Dorothy and Zachary tensed when Blaine said that. They both feared he would take their lives, kill their daughter too, raid their home and probably even set it on fire. They've clearly watched too many movies with that kind of stuff and were really letting their mind wander. Well Dorothy was at least. But it meant a lot to them that he did trust Zachary's word about the money and their major debacle some time back. If they didn't have that problem, they would have been able to pay the money back and still have money for themselves. But things just couldn't have gone the way they planned.

Their eyes seemed to light up as he agreed to the deal. Both husband and wife stood up, clutching onto each other's hands with all dear life it seemed, truly hoping their guest found something he could take to settle their debt. Dorothy bit and chewed on her lip, a nervous habit which Carlyle definitely picked up on, as that was what she was doing too behind the door. Zachary's heart was beating intensely and he only hoped that Blaine would find something. When all hoped seemed lost though, as he seemed to be exiting the living room, Zachary took a step forward but then stopped.

Eventually, their greatest nightmare was seen. Carlyle gasped when he grabbed her wrist like that and when he brought her out, she looked down and saddened. but the minute he said that she'd settle the debt, she looked up at him then at her parents. "What?! No!" She said trying to move her wrist out of his grasp but it was no use.

"No. Oh please no. Anything but our daughter. She means the world to us Mr. Blaine..." Dorothy stepped forward with pleading eyes. Carlyle swallowed hard, not wanting to go. it was a given that the man was handsome but she didn't even want to begin to think what was going on in his mind. "We didn't think you'd choose her. she isn't a 'thing' but a human!" Dorothy yelled.

Feeling the girl struggle in his tight grip only amused him. His grip remained firm and unwavering despite the girls efforts to get free. Looking to her parents once again, he frowned. "What? But you said yourself that I could take anything I found." His expression looked sad and hurt as if he had been lied to. Again, it wasnt as if Blaine actually had his feelings hurt, it was just that he enjoyed putting others in tough situations and teasing them. "You did'nt think I'd choose her? Well of course you didnt. But that doesnt change the fact that I did indeed choose her. Do you intend to go back against your word?" Eyes narrowing he stared at Dorothy as she took a step closer. "If you have any complaints with my decision... Why not take it up with my father?" At the mention of his fathers name he grinned. "I'm sure that he'd love to hear your opinion on the matter."

Pulling at Carlyle's wrist, he moved her between himself and her parents. Forcing her to look at him, he looked down at her and met her gaze. "Now... What kind of daughter would you be if you didnt want to help your parents with the debt? All this time you have been living peacefully without knowing the hardships your parents were going through. Doesnt that make you sad? Now is your chance to help them." Almost chuckling at his words he turned his gaze back to her parents.

"I will be taking Carlyle. My decision is made, and you will abide by the conditions you layed down. But because I'm so generous, I will let you all say your goodbyes. You have 5 minutes." He told them as he released his grip on Carlyle's wrist. Folding his arms in front of him, he watched the family and practically counted the seconds.

Dorothy shook her head, as well did Zachary. They wouldn't go back on their word. They couldn't. But it was a nightmare to know that their beloved daughter would be taken from them. Sighing softly, they watched as Blaine spoke to her, knowing that under those circumstances, she too would go. Carlyle blinked at him and when he said that, instant guilt rushed through her and she looked down.

Once he let her go to say goodbye, she rushed to her parents and hugged her mother, burying her face in her shoulder. "I don't want to go..." She whispered. Dorothy hugged her daughter, holding her dearly close and rubbed her back, Zachary stroking the back of her head. "we have no choice. We should have been more clear on the stakes..." He said sadly. Dorothy looked at them and sighed softly. "i'm doing this for you and Mom though. all for you just so you two can live peacefully and not live in this crazy debt. Perhaps one day we will meet again..." They took advantage of the five minutes and when it was up, she took a step back from them, not wishing to turn. If she turned, she'd be looking into her nightmare. Blaine was her nightmare and she didn't want to go at all. But for her parent's sake and so that nothing happened to them, she would. it was the greatest sacrifice.

His eyes stayed locked ont he grief stricken family as they said there goodbyes. How painful was it to be told that you suddenly are being taken away for, who knows how long, and that you only have 5 minutes to do it? Blaien didnt want to miss a thing, so he didnt blink and waited for the 5 minutes to pass. Counting out loud the last few seconds of the time, he smiled. "Times up." Carlyle took a step closer away from her parents but did not turn. Turning a simple movement such as walking, graceful. He stood behind her and faced her parents. Placing a hand on the top of her head, his grin widened. "Don't worry Mom and Dad. I'll take good care of her..." He said sarcastically. Making no effort to hide hidden intentions in his voice he looked down at the back of the girls head. "Now... Turn Carlyle. Turn and face your future."

"Now, we must be off. Farewell to you both. I hope you find a way to enjoy your debt free life. And think of it this way, now you have one less mouth to feed!" He told them enthusiastically. Without another word, his fingers latched around her wrist once again and directed her to the door. Well, directed is too nice a word, 'yanked' is more like it. Blaine didnt release the girls wrist until his rear car door was open and he had already thrown her inside. Slamming the door shut behind her, he opened the front door and also got in. With a roar the car started and they were gone, Carlyle's nice house quickly fading into the distance. It appeared that they were headed towards the outskirts of town. "Don't worry, Carlyle. Change is always frightening at first but I assure you. You'll quickly grow used to the ways we do things." His empty eyes stared at her through the rear view mirror.

[vicious breh lol]

Carlyle didn't even flinch when he placed his hand on the top of her head. She was instantly insulted because it made her feel like she was his pet, which in no way she was at all. Swallowing hard, she took that time to quickly take in mental pictures of her parents, looking to the side of the room where there more happier pictures of them. It'd be what she needed if she was going to be going and not know when she'd return. For some reason though she had a feeling she wouldn't ever see them again. Thankfully though, if that is the case, she spent everyday since she was born, living it up and spending more time with her family than friends. She was so thankful for that.

Slowly, she turned to face him, her eyes not looking at him though, but the way her head was positioned it was in his direction. She wouldn't dare look the man who took her away like this for a stupid debt in the face or eyes. If anything he disgusted her right now since he thought it amusing, her and her parents' grief.

As they left, she turned and looked at her parents, her mother following after but stopped once the door was slammed shut, sliding down to the floor, where Zachary hurried to her and comforted her, of course sharing his wife's pain. Carlyle gasped when he shoved her into the back of his car like that, laying slightly on her stomach, slightly on her side, her legs over the edge of the seat. Sitting up, she looked saw him looking at him through the rear view mirror where she simply looked away. "Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't do anything to me. You disgust me." She crossed her arms over her chest, crossing a leg over the other and looked away. She showed no vulnerability, no tears, nothing but complete anger for how he just took her away like that. neither did she care if she was rude or not. He was taking her away from her home like that! Why should she show any gratitude other than the fact he spared her parents' life. Other than that, she wasn't compelled to show him any other gratitude. Even if she angered him with her attitude, it didnt matter to her at all.

[Lol, ya I'm just kinda winging it and it came out that way. I can def. tone it down if you'd like]

Adjusting his grip on the steering wheel he leaned back and relaxed in his chair. "I don't think your in the position to be giving me orders, my dear." He told her as his eyes stared at her throught he rear view mirror. After that was said he ripped his gaze from her and looked forward concentrating on his driving. He didnt say another word and drove on in silence. Coming to the edge of the city, he continued on until he was out into the country. Making his way over bridges and winding through strange roads that were normally less traveled. No other cars were out on these roads and made travel fast, but even then they had been driving for a while now. His mind was lost in his thoughts at the moment. Thinking of things to come, happenings in the future.

Far off in the distance, the road evened out free of hills and winding roads. It evened out and turned to a straight shot, gravel road. Even further yet, a large green forest lay before them and was quickly approaching. A single one lane wide path was visable cutting through the forest. As quickly as it had appeared, Blaine drove them through it and into the forest. Light was quickly fading as the forest became too thick for light to reach them. The branches and leaves covering everything overhead. Soon there was darkness all around them and with a flick of his finger, Blaine turned on his brights. The path continued forward for a very long time, still as straight as could be. Eventually a faint light appeared in the distance, an exit to the endless forest. As they drew closer, the light grew larger and larger until the car and it's two passangers passed through it. Eyes not used to the new light, they were momentarily blinded. As there eyes adjusted to the area around them, they would be met with fields upon fields of multi colored flowers adorning wavy hills that resembled waves in the ocean. There path continued on, a nice path cutting directly through the flowers. It was as if they were in an ocean of multi colored petals and fragrent smells, pleasurable to all.

The path slowly started to climb at a low angle and at the top of the biggest hill, lay a single large mansion that rested on the edge of a cliff overlooking the actual, blue green ocean. A path leaded down from the mansion onto a white sandy beach, and on the end of the beach lay a tall white and red light house, that turned on when darkness came around. The sky was spotless of clouds and the yellow sun shone brightly down upon them, a warm soothing breeze blew over the fields of flowers spreading there sweet smell all around. The area was entrapped entirely by the forest except for the area that was cut off by the ocean. The only way in or out was the single lane gravel road, that at some point in the forest had turned to two paths that had been worn away by car tires.

Smirking as they pulled up to the mansion, in the small circle by the front door he looked back in the rear view mirror once again. "Welcome home, Carlyle."

[no no i dont mind it really. i like it. xD]

"Well I don't think you're in the position to be telling me what to do either. You don't own me." And with that said, for the entire ride, it was quiet. She just leaned back and looked out the window, staring and sitting the way she had been since she was pushed into the back seat. Biting her lower lip, the drive was long and it caused her mind to think back to her parents. She wished she didn't have to go. She didn't blame them one bit. She loved them oh too much.

Tears appeared in her eyes as they progressed further into the forest, eventually falling down her cheeks and hitting her arms. Sniffling, she wiped them away quickly and swallowed hard, doing everything in her every power to stop crying, not allowing herself to, especially in front of him. She wasn't going to appear vulnerable or give him the advantage. no. This was war and she wasn't going down without a fight.

Eventually they reached his home. Passing through the forest, even passed a beautiful field of flowers and their aromas seeped through the invisible cracks of the doors and windows and filled her nostrils. It was beautiful. Shockingly, it was the only thing that was beautiful. Well okay, as he parked in such a way she could see the warm white beach and the ocean blue water, that was such a beautiful sight too. But it was still bad since this wasn't a vacation or a resort. It was like hell. More like welcome to hell or prison... She thought in her mind, going to the car door, and getting out. She shut it and then looked back at the path. through the field of flowers, then through the forest. Perhaps she could run. Before he had gotten out, she was already running down the path, down the hill and eventually now through the flowers path. She was on track and fast. But probably not as fast as him but she didn't know what he truly was.

[Great, I don't wanna do something ya don't like lol]

Opening his door, he stepped out into the warm light and smiled. Raising his arms to the sky he stretched, causing his entire body to tremble as his muscles waxed and waned. With a loud, satisfied sigh he let his arms fall heavily to his sides. "Well... I suppose first things first..." He said as he turned around to face her. "Lets go and see your room, shall we?" Turning to look at the backseat and where she should have gotten out he realized he was talking to air. Surprised he looked around and saw her, making a run for it. She was pretty fast too! Having already made it down the hill, she was already dashing through the flower fields. It appeared as though she was making a run for the forest again. "Foolish girl..." He grumbled underneath his breath as he began to walk down the hill after her.

Did she honestly think she could get away? The area of land they were on was surrounded by forest and ocean... Not to mention the forest got so dark you wouldnt even be able to see your hand infront of your face. But on top of all that... Did she not know what he really was? No, she most likely did not. Considering that her parents hid his existence from her, to prevent her from worrying. So it was no wonder she decided to run

Upon reaching the bottom of the hill, his legs quickened and he began to move faster. His speed was quickening at an alarming rate, much faster than that of a normal persons. In almost no time at all he was upon her, with one final push of his legs he flew past her and placed his body between her and the forest. "And just where do you think your going? Foolish girl, escape is useless. You can not escape from here. For your own good I suggest that you acknowledge this place as your new home. Try something like this and you will be punished." His eyes were narrow and almost shone as he spoke to her. The small tips of his fangs visable every now and then as his lips moved. The word 'will' was accented greatly as he finished speaking. Reaching he grabbed her wrist once more and began to force her back towards the mansion. "And how about not struggling? I wouldnt want you to hurt yourself."

[i'll let you know so don't worry. but just a heads up...whatever he plans to do to her, no like BDSM or crazy hardcore stuff. if that is okay...]

She was close. Almost there and she could run right through the forest. Yes she was aware that it was super dark in there but if she just ran straight and stuck with the path she shouldn't have any problem. Carlyle squeaked a bit when he suddenly appeared in front of her. She panted and put her hands on her hips looking at him, almost in an infuriating way. Now the only reason she was breathing hard was because she was angry. but it seemed she had no choice anymore.

As he dragged her back, she grunted, struggling a bit then just let it go. "Fine." She said though gritted teeth and went along with him. It only hit back into her head that she saw a glimpse of fangs. "So what are you exactly? You're not human that's for sure unless you were born with odd and unusually sharp fangs..." She muttered. It'd help especially for her to know what she was going to be dealing with.

"So...what are you going to do to me? I mean just bringing me here can't really be settling the debt. There's a catch somewhere. I'm not stupid." she told him as she walked back with him, staring at the back of his head. If only she could strangle him and he'd die and she could go home. if only. But no. This was her home and unfortunately she had to accept that. Eventually.

[Ya don't worry, I'm not in to the hardcore stuff]

"What am I?" With a soft chuckle, he kept his back to her as he continued to pull her along back up through the ocean of multi colored flowers. "Well, I'm glad to know that you're not dumb. You finall noticed, did you?" Reaching the house again, he let go of her wrist and turned to face her. Opening his mouth wide, he pulled back his lips a bit to show off his pearly white fangs. "I am a vampire," he told her with a sickening smile, wondering how she would take that news.

Reaching for the girl, he took hold of her shoulder and opened the front door directing her inside the mansion. If one had somehow not noticed the location of the mansion and the outside appearance and didnt know that the keepers of the house were rich, they would certainly know it now. The inside of the mansion, was elegantly decorated for that of a high ranking noble. Clearly, money wasnt an issue for them. A large gold and diamond chandaler hung high overhead, showing off the familys wealth. Pottery and priceless works of art hung from the walls and late at night, it was possible that one could imagine that the eyes were following you. It was possible that the house could look rather creepy at night. Marble counter tops and wonderfully tiled floors showed others that they only got the best.

"Now, let me tell you a few things before we get you settled in." Smiling slightly at what he had said. "As you now know... I am a Vampire, and as you might guess, I have certain attributes that humans do not. You will likely learn of them over time, but I am not going to waste them on your feeble attempts to flee from this mansion. If you turn around and run from here at this very moment, I will not give chase. But know this... You will most likely get lost in the forest, and even if you didnt..." His voice got very low and his eyes narrowed. The dark red eyes staring deep into her as he got lower and looked her in the face. "... If you run, I want you to know that it will be your parents that suffer, not you. I will bleed them dry..." Closing his eyes he straightened himself out once again and turned his back to the girl. "Now... How about that room?"

Making his way up the stairs he motioned for her to follow. Before long they came upon a pair of double doors. Nodding to himself, he opened the two doors with both hands. "This should do...." He told himself as he walked inside. The room was massive, the bed sheets made of silk and a wondeful view of the ocean from a walk out balcony. The bathroom was made from marble and contained a bath tub that looked more like a small pool or hot tub. It also contained a shower should she prefer that. "This will be your room." Motioning at the huge closet and drawers. "We have already provided you with clothes... They should have been pretailored to fit your exact measurements. Your clothes and outfits from your previous home are being sent here as we speak, should you prefer them."

"Earlier you asked me what I plan on doing with you?" Blaine pretended to give it some serious thought as if he had never really thought about it before, then a smile stretched across his lips. "I'll tell you... You are here in place of the money that your parents could not provide. Therefor to make up for the lost money that we have invested into your parents, you will help me with whatever I can think of... Wether it be for odd jobs or simply for pleasure," at the word, his grin widened. "You must know, while you are in my 'care,' you are mine and that includes your blood... So I will take what is mine, whenever I want. You will be used to quench my thirst, but will not be killed I assure you. I assume you have never been drank from before? I hear its quite the experience, you'll find out soon enough." Making sure to tell her and get her thinking about it even though he wasnt hungry at the moment. Simply finding enjoyment in tormenting others. "Also..." His face got serious again and his gaze locked on her, his smile vanishing.

"I must warn you. You are NOT to leave your room when darkness falls... My parents are rather... Old, for lack of a better word and they still cling to the old ways... I'm not sure if I can make it clear to you know, but if they find you wandering the halls at night... They will take what they want from you and they will kill you." Even though he enjoyed tormenting the girl, he didnt want her dying. Despite taking her from her home, he was in charge of her well being at the time and as such didnt want her to die. "Do you have any questions? I will find things for you to do for me as time progresses, besides that you are free to do what you want when you want."

[yay! ^^]

At an instant, she went ghost white and swallowed hard. She never was a believer of vampires but at this very moment, she definitely was. She saw the proof. The fangs, the pale white skin, dark eyes and definite superiorly rude attitude. He was a vampire definitely, exactly the way they are described in the books. Nodding slowly, she walked inside of the mansion and swallowed hard. The outside looked deceitful making her think it was going to be dark and dingy inside like all dark castles, but it was the complete opposite inside. It was gorgeous.

Her eyes lit up, her skin returning to the normal creamy white color and her jaw slightly dropped. nothing like she'd ever expect in a mansion for vampires. "Woah..." Talk about money-family. Walking in, she took in the very exact art and detail of the entire place. Everywhere she looked in the house it was a beautiful piece of art. Starting with the chandelier all the way to beautiful marble tiled walls and floors. As she got her eye fill of the place, she turned to look at him as he began the explanation of this entire place. Biting her lower lip she nodded. No running away. Her parents would suffer and it'd be all on her. She wasn't going to do that. Slowly she was accepting that this was her new life and that she seriously had no choice but to live it. Regardless of whether or not she liked it. For her parents lives and sakes.

Carlyle followed him as he lead her up the stairs to her room. When they came across two double doors, she feared it'd just be a dungeon on the other side. Clearly she's watched one too many horror movies. But once the doors were opened, she stepped inside and saw the room. Her jaw dropped. For someone who was here against her will she was being treated ultimately kindly. Well aside from being thrown into the back seat of his car and whisked away from home. Despite all that, a room like this and a mansion like this, with some freedom for the moment, who was she to complain?

As he explained what her purpose would be to him and how she would be repaying the debt since obviously just being there isn't doing all that, she swallowed hard when he said pleasures. For his own pleasures. She was a virgin and damn proud of that since she almost lost it in not the greatest ways many times. Because of that she killed her social life and stopped going to parties with drunk hormones and testosterone. After the many warnings, she nodded to them attentively, taking them in as a good warning. No way was she going to go wander about. But what if she needed to use the bathroom? Or she got hungry in the middle of the night since that did happen a lot.

"I'm a little hungry. is it safe to ask for food?" She asked quietly and a bit timidly. He definitely scared her, in fact this entire situation scared her and it was because of that she stopped with the coarse attitude and just sucked it all up. "Also...what if during the night I get hungry? I have a weird appetite. And what about the bathroom during the night?" She wasn't trying to be complicated.

Happy to see that she had not turned tail and ran from him again, he was in good spirits at the moment. It was true when he had said that he wouldnt have chased her, really it was. But it had also been true that he would have gone back and made an example of her parents. Most likely he would not have enjoyed doing it because he didnt like having to do things that were not needed, but he was true to his word to the end. That went for all things. Blaine had been unable to hid the smug smile on his face as they moved through the house just moments before. Having always been proud of the condition they kept the house in and of the artwork they had around, he was nothing short of proud to have others be impressed or overwhelmed by the mansion and its land. It seemed to him that she was slowly begining to realize what she was here for and what her position was in the matter.

Eyes focusing down on her, he leaned forward to look her straight in the face, his eyes narrowing as he tried to determine if she was just being difficult again or not. With a sigh he leaned back up, it didnt seem like she was trying to annoy him at the moment. Running a hand through his jet black hair he nodded to her. "Yes, I have already had food prepared by our help. I don't want you getting curious about them, you won't be seeing any of them ever, I can assure you that. They should have already prepared a wonderful array of food for us downstairs in the main dining hall. Along with a shower and bath tub you of course have a sink and toilet." Leaning back on the wall behind him, he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Taking a serious moment to think to himself he seemed to decide upon something.

"Wait here..." Slipping out of the room and back into the hall he made his way down the hallway and into another room. It didnt take very long, a couple minutes max, but he shortly returned with a strange looking lamp. With a deep breath he blew off all the dust that had been covering the old thing. It looked like it had jumped straight out of an old novel and didnt belong anywhere near this period in time. Holding out the lamp in front of him, between the two of them, he held it out a full arms length and brought his other hand to his mouth. Without a moments hesitation, Blaine pricked the underside of his thumb with his fang and quickly held his hand over the lamp. As his blood flowed from his body to the wound, small crimson red drops of his blood dropped into a small opening in the top of the lamp. "This lamp is something that we have not had use for in a very long time, as I'm sure you can tell. It will provide you with a veil that will blind you to other vampires as long as its glow remains on you..." As he spoke the lamp began to illuminate a soft blue glow, that slowly grew brighter as more of his blood was emptied into it. "My blood fuels this lamp and with time my blood will fade as will its glow. At that time, if you wish to be able to leave these doors at night, you will have to recieve more blood from me." He said with a smile as he looked up at her and then back down to the lamp as he dropped just a few more drops into the lamp before shutting the hole on top. Bringing his thumb to his mouth he sucked at his wound and handed the lamp to Carlyle.

"Now, the glow remains constant, so it will most likely keep you from sleeping, so when your not using it just keep it in your closet or some other place to block out the light. It doesnt really matter." Retracting the finger from his mouth he shook his hand a few times before slapping it at his pant leg. "It seems your food is ready," he told her as he turned and opened the doors once again. "I would like you to wear the red dress in that closet for me if you would be so kind," He told her with a sly smile as he pointed to the immense closet with his finger. "The dining hall is out this door back down the stairs, back through the main hallway and to your right. You couldnt possibly miss it or the smell. I can't wait for you to join me." With an almost sarcastic bow he smiled once more before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

No doubt, Carlyle was glad that he wasn't thinking her to be difficult. She really wasn't trying to be but only being extra cautious since she didn't want to be attacked by his parents. That seemed like a horrible fate, definitely worse than having sexual relations with their son, him, Blaine. Watching as he seemed to go somewhere, she simple stood there. Her arms were at her sides, feet and legs together, and the most innocent yet still astonished face was on her all from just this entire situation since she was still taking it all in. It was natural, yeah?

Watching as Blaine returned with a lamp, Carlyle couldn't help but raise a brow and watch him and it. It seemed rather gruesome to her that he bit his own thumb to produce blood and she wasn't seeing its significance yet, not until he explained it full on to her. Watching as the blue glow grew the more blood he put in the lamp, her eyes widened just a little bit and she seemed mesmerized if not anything else at the color and glow. Shaking her head to snap out that trance a few minutes later, she took the lamp and set it on the table, not wanting to stare at it again. It was enticing.

With a nod, she watched as he left and then simply stood there. It wasn't until her stomach made a low growl and gurgling noise did she grab the lamp and put it in her closet. She knew if it was out, she stare at it again, fall into a trance and she never would make it down to dinner. Little things amused her. She was human after all. And a weird one too. Opening the closet, she placed the lamp down in the corner and looked at the selection of dresses, finding the red one that he requested for her to wear and she didn't mind it since it was beautiful. Shutting it, she lay the dress on the bed and then stripped down to only her underwear and bra, removing the straps. Given how the top of the sleeves of the dress were, how it started at her shoulders, she had to remove the straps to her bra.

Slipping the dress on, she looked in the mirror and ran her hands down her sides, smoothing out the crinkles. She bit her lower lip and then tied her hair up in a high bun, turning and looking back at the mirror, doing her best to tie it up all the way, that being the only part of the dress which showed a lot of back in between the ties and the front...well it showed cleavage and a lot of skin. Perhaps she didn't mind. Once she was all tied up, she tied her hair up into a nicer high bun, pulling her bangs down and keeping them to the side of her forehead and let some strands of her hair hang around her face's figure. When she was dressed, she walked out of her room, poking her head out and then walked out of her room completely and shut the door. She followed the smell of the food, going down the stairs, passing the living space area and then followed into the dining room where she saw the galore of food and only then realized how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten all day yet.

As Blaine waited for Carlyle to join him he sat patiently at the head of the table sipping from a wine glass contained with blood. Carefully he moved his glass back and forth mixing the drink as to not let one bit of liquid remain in one spot for too long. It wasnt long before his sensative ears told him of her approach. Sitting up straight in the chair he smiled as she walked through the door and finally saw all of the food that took up the entirety of the immense table. The contents ranged from a multitude of chicken and turkey, to fine cheese and crackers, jam, bread, mountain water, wine, fruits of all kinds, and a large assortent of vegetables. Having made sure that she wouldnt have any complaints upon her arrival to the table. In the middle of the table, as more of a joke to her, he had a large plate stacked full of chocolate covered strawberries.

"Please!" He exclaimed to her as he rose from his seat, glass still in hand. "Have a seat," motioning to the chair opposite of him. "You are free to eat however much and whatever your heart desires. No need to be reserved, I'm sure your hungry. If you would like something, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll have it prepared in an instant." Taking his seat only after she had sat down he grinned as he took another sip of his drink. Blaine had nothing in front of him except for the drink he held. It wasnt that he was unable to eat the food of humans, but it was more along the lines of that he didnt have to eat it to survive. It would do him no harm to eat human food, but it wouldnt keep him alive, he needed blood for that as did all vampires. And it just so happend that he didnt feel like eating at the moment and was more concerned with letting Carlyle have whatever she wanted to eat.

Unknown to her, Blaine had mixed a special hormone in with the food. If used correctly it could cause the consumer to experience intense feelings of arousal and excitement. Even though they would be feeling these feelings it would not entirely mean that they would suddenly want to have sex with whoever they next looked upon. Just that they would become very aroused. The effects only lasted about an hour, sometimes less, but Blaine was going to take this opportunity to welcome Carlyle in a way that he enjoyed. Eyes glimmering red in anticipation he continued to sip at his drink as he watched her eat.

"You look lovely in that dress. Much more so than I had imagined you would... And it certainly compliments your figure..." He said as his voice trailed off and his eyes wandered across her chest observing the cleavage and skin that the dress showed off.

Carlyle was almost stunned when he suddenly spoke since her eyes had fallen in trance over the bountiful amount of food. Her eyes scanned the turkey and chicken as she sat down and she looked at him and nodded. Swallowing hard, she sat there for the moment, sort of calming down. She didn't know why her heart was racing or why she was so uptight at this moment. Perhaps he really did intimidate and she was only just accepting it. It did scare her since he said she'd be pleasing him when he wanted, the thing he may actually be able to make her do. Seriously overwhelming and it was so different. She wasn't innocent since she did date a few guys in the past--all at different times of course--and sure she did fool around, but nothing like 'going all the way.'

Leaning over, she took some slices of the cut up turkey and chicken as well as many of the roasted or steamed or cooked vegetables. Crossing a leg over the other, she began to eat quickly but still properly, only focussing on her food, not even caring if she was eating a long. She was starving, having planned to eat that morning but then he came over. Already her plate was wiped clean and she took more food, the same she took before, but in a biger portion. And the second time she poured herself a glass of juice, or at least what looked like juice and ended up being wine. she didn't pay attention though since she was too into her food.

Looking up from her food, she saw the chocolate covered strawberries, remembering on a time that she and her ex-boyfriend--boyfriend number five and the last boyfriend since--went to his place and he brought a whole bunch of them except they were covered in which chocolate. It was delicious and it sort of set the mood to when she and him would have done it but his parents ended up coming home early. They did stuff, were nude but then had to stop because of his parents. They weren't caught and just created the scene of cuddling and watching a movie.

She looked down, not wishing to help herself to any of those. After finishing her second plate, she took her empty glass of what she still thought was juice, and filled it up again with the same drink and drank it, slowly. sitting back, she rested the base of the wine glass in her lap and looked at him. "Thank you...for uh--the food. it was delicious. Extremely delicious actually."

Already it was getting hot. She sipped her drink and then set it down, leaning back in the chair and ran her fingers through her hair a little bit. At first, it only then hit her that this entire time she was drinking wine as the alcoholic taste lingered on her tongue. But since it was only a glass and a little bit extra, not even a glass and a half, it couldn't have. It couldn't be making her feel so 'hot' inside. Her legs squeezed tighter together, and she couldn't believe how she was feeling. She hadn't felt this way since that night with her ex-boyfriend before they were caught.

Blaine sat and smiled as she ate her fill of the endless amount of delicious food layed out before them. His eyes never wavered from her as he took another sip of his bloodied cup, making no sound as he did so. Back in the kitchen no further than 10 feet away, a large amount of humans worked endlessly creating dish after dish should Blaine call for it. They were tattered in what was essentially rags sown together. There expressions where blank, their mouths never opened but they seemed to never miss a beat and knew almost before hand what was supposed to be done and never once took a break. Their eyes were glazed over and they would not respond to anybody except for a relative of the vampire that put them in this state. They never made a sound and the only noise that came from them or that was even audible was the soft shuffle of there feet as they moved around the kitchen.

With a large smile, Blaine sat down his drink and entertwined his fingers infront of him and then rested his chin atop them. Tilting his head to the side he leaned forward on the table, his dark red eyes never faltering from her. "I'm so glad to hear it, I'll make sure to relay your compliments to the chefs." Which was an utter lie, there was no way that he would go and waste his breath on a few empty husks. Blaine's red eyes flared a brighter red and he slowly started to push his chair out from underneath the table. Blaine was basically killing time as the drug took a stronger effect on her, he enjoyed seeing her reaction to what her body was feeling.

"So... Tell me about yourself, Carlyle. What did you do before I brought you here? What did your daily ruitine consist of? Any 'special' men in your life? A boyfriend perhaps? Did you have a good school life? You told me you didnt have a job before didnt you? What had you done for money? Please, I want to know more about you. Likewise I'm willing to tell a few secrets to you as well and am perfectly willing to answer any questions that arise in your stay. I don't want us to be strangers in this house... I want us to be... Very close." He said with a sick grin. Looking at the chocolate covered strawberries he poked fun at them and the drug she was under even if she didnt understand what he meant. "Would you like any desert?" Asking her while he motioned to the strawberries in the middle of the table. "Help yourself, we have plenty." Unable to hide his grin, his teeth poked through his parted lips and were visable in the bright light that hung overhead.

This entire time, she was feeling really uncomfortable. Her body was heating up, she wanted to be pleasured and her womanhood was aching to be touched. She squeezed her legs tighter, gripping her dress tightly and looked down. She was afraid that by looking at him, his eyes were making her hot for him or for some kind of male companionship, not bothering to think at all that all the food had been drugged with an adhesive to completely arouse her.

Looking up at him, she whimpered and bit her lower lip hard, breathing a little hard. How would she be able to answer without freaking out or totally losing it. Her heart was beating intensely and beads of sweat of formed at the top of her head. "Um...it was just a simple day. I-I always hung with my parents more, stopped hanging out with my friends. I had some boyfriends but all in the past." She said softly, her voice shaky as she spoke.

As he offered her strawberries, she swallowed hard and shook her head. "N-No thank you..." She bit her lower lip and when she could stand it she scooted her chair back and stood up, looking down. "I-I don't feel well..." she panted and she moved passed him, trying to hurry but with every step, it pleased her and she was trying not to feel good about it.

Playing innocent, Blaine put on a sad almost hurt expression when she denied the strawberries. "Very well then, maybe later..." He said in a dry husky voice as he watched her rise from her chair. It pleased him to see the discomfort on her face as she tried to stand upright. Her expression looked very flustered, it was obvious to him that his drug was taking its full effect on the girl. Noticing every small little awkward step of hers he grinned as he thought of what was going through her head at the moment. What was she thinking about when every single step she took pleased and teased her. Her breathing had increased and her face was more red than it had been, he practically felt the warmth of her body eminnating off of her. As much as he desired having Deserea around for his own personal pleasures and his own blood doll, she held something that his body could not feel. The warmth of her body was something he could never have, something a vampire could never have.

Rising from his chair he turned as she stepped past him. Arm shooting out he gripped her around her arm and stopped her from leaving the room. With a sharp tug he pulled her back to him and there bodys performed a graceful rotation and when they had come to rest her back was to the table and Blaine was blocking any escape she had. Again with a sarcastic sad face he pitied the girl. "Oh dear that won't do. Are you ill? Was it maybe... something you ate?" He asked, accenting the last portion as his sly grin parted his lips. Lowering his head closer to her he smelt the shampoo and conditioner the girl had used and all the wonderful scents that a girl her age could have. "Shall I... Tend to you?" He whispered in her ear, his cold breath brushing past her cheek and ear.

There was barely any space seperating them from eachother and the small amount that existed was quickly vanishing as Blaine drew closer to her still. She was up against the table and if she lost her balance she would be ontop of the table on her back. Blaine's chest was now against hers and he reached behind her and let his finger fall barely and slowly down her bare back. His red eyes flared brighter and his lips where not even an inch away from hers. He could feel her hot breath against his cold skin, and the hand that had fallen down her back now cupped around her waist and held her waist against his own. "You want to rid yourself of this aching feeling in your loins don't you? Allow me to help...." He whispered softly his breath washing over her again and as he spoke, his lips touched, if not barely, against her own.

Back
Top Bottom