Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any ♥ Collar me ♥ NSFW

Femslaveboi

Meteorite
Hello everyone!
I'm new here but I really want to jump in and have some smutty fun. I have being rping for many years and do have experience. I usually rp as a feminine boy, or a boy with some feminine features that is then feminized. Yet, I am open to playing as a female, or maybe a bit of gender bending also. I'm looking for a dom male, female, futa, trans, it really doesn't matter to me. I also don't mind what your gender is in real life, this is rp after all and we should live out our fantasies in writing! I love being submissive, and that's the only role I rp as. I am okay, and do like non-con or con, but prefer non-con that then turns while the story develops into con, maybe something like Stockholm scenario.

What I would like is someone who have good grammar (doesn't need to be prefect, just a good grasp) and can post in paragraphs. I don't need though whole novels, a couple paragraphs is fine. If we rp together and you post one liners I will stop rping, it really kills my mood and doesn't help me with actually posting a reply. I love detail in post, to really feel and get into my character, the world that I'm rping, and feel in the moment. I also work a lot so I may only get to post once a day, I expect in an rp though up to 3 days for a reply unless contacted me saying you cannot. I do like having communication with whomever I am rping with!

I am a very open minded sub with few limits, my F-list is in my profile but here it is just incase F-List. It is just a standard list for any characters in the furture, and as I make more characters I will make more F-list for them specifically also!

Now on to the fun part! Some scenarios I would like to rp. I am also up for suggestions of course!

SCENARIOS
(THIS MEANS MUST BE FEMBOY)
Biker gang/member-My character would be a young bratty teen boy that wonders into the wrong side of town, bar or some place. Bikers see him, and start harassing him thinking he's actually a girl. My character trying to act tough tells him/her off and then gets kidnapped. Later realizing he's a boy doesn't matter to him/her/them and that's when the fun starts. Eventually making my character dress, look and act more feminine against their will! Maybe even for him into making money for them! This also doesn't have to be bikers per-say, can be any criminal organization.

Sci-fi slave-This can be set in any sci-fi world or a new one where my character is enslaved by an evil lord, gangster, or your choice. They will then do task for you as seen fit. This can range from crime, dancing, bodyguard even etc. We can work this out many different ways, to really build a world or just use a sci-fi world that exist ie. star wars or star trek!

Fantasy world-This would be similar to sci-fi but in a fantasy world, my character could be a feminine male that is known in the world for his skills in dancing. Your character then decides they want him and take him for themselves. Or a healer in a party in a dungeon hunting some monster out of their league and then he is the only one left, getting ravaged by said monster. Also open to different races, similar to a wood elf, that has his village raided by Orcs and he is taken to become their pleasure toy. (cliché I know but I still like it ♥).

Dancer/stripper forced into prostitution-Here my character would be a stripper or dancing at a popular night club. He'd take this job more as a side gig for more money and hide it from his actual life. When then someone recognizes him, form his day job, or school. This can be a bully, the owner of the club, or criminal that has a run in with him. He is then blackmailed into having sex with said person, eventually being blackmailed to becoming a prostitute to make the blackmailer more money. If club owner, we can jump much quicker into prostitution.

Neighbor or Family member blackmail-My character is a nice eighteen year old boy, seeming to be a normal boy. Slightly smaller than the others and having some feminine features but all in all pretty normal. He makes good grades, participates with his school. He is about to move one to more bigger and better things, his future looks bright. Yet, he has a dark secret from everyone. He likes to dress up as a girl sometimes, and masturbate. He doesn't wear anything too crazy, dresses and a pair of simple panties. One night though he is caught! Could be the Neighbor looking through his window, always thirsting after him due to his feminine features; taking photos to blackmail him. Is it a step-parent, or sibling...walking in, as he forgot to lock his door? Either way he is now stuck, and becomes a slave to their will. He is forced to do depraved acts, public humiliation, and continued blackmail until all the way up to forced chastity, possibly even forced femininization to become the prefect slave for the blackmailer.

These are just some general scenarios thrown out there and I will update more as time goes on, and I get some cravings! I am as I said before also open to any and all suggestions! I will also be adding photos here for references in due time as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to see and read this! I hope we can get started rping soon, so please message me if interested!

P.S. I will only be rping in the forums and pms here on site!

Back
Top Bottom