Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sub_voyage&Chickenbone

Chickenbone

Planetoid
Fey leaned back in her chair sighing as she looked over the papers at her desk. It was getting so boring around there lately, no real problems around the city or anything. At least not enough for her to actually have an exciting case. She leaned back further in her chair, just enough that it wouldn't tilt back completely. The worst part was, her chief still wouldn't let her have any vacation off. He wanted her to be there just in case something happened.

Chris was sitting in the police station staring at the walls of the interogation room. He was wearing a blue T-shirt with gray short. As he entered the room he noticed the head dective was waiting for him. "Why am I in this room?" He asked suprised by it.

Fey stood at the window looking into the interrogation room. She was glad to finally have a case. She had been wanting one for a while. She went into the room, "What do you mean why? I are our number one suspect right now." She said raising her eyebrow as she stared at him.

He looked at her and sighed softly. Still he was confused by what was happening. The last thing he remembered was he was at his house. Then somehow he got here. "What happend?" He paused. "And why me?"

"There are a lot of people dead... and we have evidence that you knew them ALL." She emphasized it so that he would understand that was the main thing. She then wondered why he didn't remember the ride over here. She knew the cops could be brutal sometimes, but she doubted they did it on purpose, "Did you bump your head on the way over here?" She was serious. She didn't mean it as sarcasm.

He looked at her suprised. "If I did know them all then what?" He asked and sighed. He looked at her. "Lady listen to me.' He sighed and looked at her. "look in my walllet to find my badge." He knew she would find an undercover police officer badge.

She stared at him surprised and took his wallet. She opened it and found the badge. She shock her head, "I'm sorry, but this could be a trick AND if you are not the killer it could be possible that you are in trouble as well. If a bunch of people that you knew were killed the person might also want you." She paced back and forth wondering if he was telling the truth. Most undercover cops would not tell you they were cops even if undercover. She had to go scan his name in the computer later.
"Would you have any idea why these people were murdered?"

He nodded and sighed. "first of all." He paused he looked at her. "I was undercover for a drug bust. These people had drugs and they were using new members of gangs to get the drugs. However they got my friends into rival gangs." He paused. "So I think that is why it happened."

Fey watched him as he talked and nodded, "I'll see what I can do for you. Are you undercover with another precinct or with the FBI. It might be a little harder to get anything done with the FBI, but it doesn't hurt to try." She still paced back and forth in the room, she always was the one that felt uneasy in the interrogation rooms, "If we let you go, we will have to have someone watch over you."

He looked at her and sighed softly. He then closed his eyes and thought about what she said. "I don't work for the FBI yet." He looked at her and opened his eyes. "I wish to but I can't now." He paused again. "As for a person watching me it may be weird to get them accepted into the gang."

"Your life is at risk if you are not the one killing these people." She said as she stopped waking and stood in front of him. She rested her hands on the table and stared down at him. "If you are not willing to try, then I will have to believe you did it."

He smiled and blushed. "Alright then." She replied and moaned. He looked at her and sighed. "But I will do it." He replied.

"Good. It wont cause you to get into any trouble will it? It would not do us well if our suspect got shoot up."

"Good." she said and stood up straight. "I'll go talk to my captain about it and see who we will be sending to go with you. I'll be back soon. You can come out of the interrogation room at least though." She opened the door to let him out.

He nodded and looked at her and smiled. "As you wish." He replied and moaned. Knowing that he loved her and wanted to be with her forever.

Fey returned to him after an hour of arguing with her chief and sighed.
"I have to be the one to go with you it seems." She shrugged and stared at him, "Do you want me to come with you now or do you have to go back to their hideout by yourself before I can come?" She didn't want to have to get him into any trouble.

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. "It doesn't matter to me." He replied knowing that he could get her into the gang. Afterall he had managed to work under cover now for a year.

"Okay then. I think we should go on and get this over with." She was nervous about going under cover for once. She had never before and she didn't think that the first time she did would be extreme like going into a gang.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Alright." He replied and waited for dirrections. But he wanted to protect her at all costs. "But there is an initation ceremony." He replied.

She stopped walking and turned to him, frowning her disapproval, "What... kind?" She asked afraid to even know.

He looked at her and paused. "To join you have to get the opposite to have sex wtih you." He replied then shook his head knowing this gang was bad.

She stared at him for a moment not sure she really wanted to even go through with it anymore. "Hu... I..." She shook her head not sure what to reply to him.

"What...?" She asked slightly nervous and not understanding fully what he had meant by what he said.

Back
Top Bottom