Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother/Son (Foxxy_Mama and Shiniorah)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Rosalie smiled as she works in the normal size kitchen, cooking breakfast for her son and herself. She was cooking Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. She had the table set with silverwear and plates with cups for their drinks. She didnt fill the cups up at all since she would leave that to her son to do. She continue to cook the pancakes with the bacon in the pan next to the pancake pan.

Yawning, Ryan stepped out of bed and pulled on some pants. Running his hand quickly through his hair, attempting to sort it as best as possible. It was a saturday, no school thankfully, right now it was the last thing he could deal with it being so close to exams. Yawning still, Ryan walked out of the room, ignorant of the fact that he hadn't put a top on.

Still half asleep he made his way over to the coffee machine, taking note of the two cups he poured fresh coffee into both, adding milk after. Picking them both up, he set them on the table before sitting down and taking a few sips from his own.​

She smiles as she hears her son in the kitchen behind her and getting coffee. "I already had a cup this morning." She says to him softly as she puts the finished pancakes on a plate. One the other plate she put the finished crispy bacon onto a seprate plate. "Studying late again last night?" She asked him softly.

"Pretty much, still, only a few more weeks to go. Joy"

The hint of sarcasm in his voice wouldn't go unnoticed, after all what kid enjoyed exams? Well, what kid in their right mind? If his Mother had already had some coffee then Ryan may aswell drink the second cup too. Bringing the first cup to his lips, he swallowed it all straight down, quickly followed by the second cup. It wouldn't take long for the caffeine to weave its way through his body and wake him up a little, coupled with the breakfast he was about to enjoy, he would be beaming in no time.

"I swear, a weekend of doing absolutely nothing is what I need"

Ryan thanked his mom as she placed his food infront of him and began to tuck in, naturally the pancake would be first, shortly after her would then devour the bacon.

She smiles as she grabs the orange juice and pours her a glass for herself. She kept the juice out as she filled her plate up with food and started eating. She starts with her pancakes and mixes it with her eyes and bacon as she eats. "Maybe this weekend you'll get your nothing weekend." She says to him softly.

"Perhaps, but that would all depend on how many jobs you have planned for me, and if I know you then I will be working my ass off. I work in school and out, there's a catch 22 if I ever did see one"

Ryan laughed slightly, although what was so funny he didn't know. If anything he would get scolded for that but who was he to care? Ryan had gotten himself around 3 hours sleep last night, if that. Another night of studying held more fear in it than his mothers words. It didn't help his mothers arguement that she was generally too nice of a person anyway.

She smiles at him and shakes her head a bit. "Oh no, if you wish to have a weekend of nothing then I shall give that to you. Plus theres really nothing around here to do since I was up early this morning and worked around the house." She says to him softly as she continues to eat.

"Well there's a surprise"

Ryan finished off the last of his food and poured himself some juice, downing that, he then proceeded to clear away the table and wash the dishes. it was only fair he did something after his mother had started doing the housework since the early morning, although why she would do that in the first place was certainly a curiosity. She was like him in a sense, or rather he was like her. Both enjoyed their sleep and neither liked getting up too early.

Thanking his mother once more for the food, Ryan yawned and left the room. His hair was a mess and still he felt groggy, certainly time he had a shower to wake himself up fully. Running up the stairs, Ryan headed into the bathroom and jumped in the shower, fully enjoying the hot water as it cascaded over his bare chest and body.

She smiles and finishes up her food. Once she was finished she drank the rest of her juice and takes her dishes to the sink. She washes her dishes and puts them away. She cleans up the kitchen and hears the shower running upstairs. She smiles since she knew he was showering but she just kept cleaning the kitchen.

Finishing off, Ryan jumped out of the shower. Grabbing one towel he wrapped it around his lower half and with the other he began to dry his hair off. Once finished, he hung the towel around his neck and left the bathroom. In nothing but a towel now, Ryan made his way over to his room, ringing his ears as he walked. He felt better, much better and once he had finished drying himself off Ryan turned on his music and lay on his bed, towel still acting as clothing.

Closing his eyes, Ryan drifted off into his own world, a parade of thoughts and images flooding his mind. Being a boy of 16, one theme continued to circulate the most, women.​

She finished cleaning the kitchen and went upstairs. She went down the lovely furnished hall towards her son's room. She cracked the door open and sees him laying on his bed in the towel. She shut the door and knocked on his door. "Darling, I'm going to shower now." She says to him softly. "I am finished cleaning the house so if you have luandry that needs to be done, I'll do you luandry for you." She says to him softly.

"Ah! What the hell mom!?"

Ryan had been caught towel off, cock in hand and masterbating. What the hell was his mother playing at!? She knew better than to just walk into his room, everything about her was weird today. She had woken up early, done all the housework, made a large breakfast and waltzed right into his room. Jumping up, Ryan grabbed the towel and covered himself up quickly. However, even that could hide the growing bulge beneath the towel. Red faced and embarresed, Ryan was rooted on the spot, not know what to do at all.

She smiles softly at her son and pulls him into a hug. "I'm so sorry." She says to him softly. "Forgive me?" She asked him softly as she keeps him in a hug and her hips were softly pressed against his body.

"W-What the...."

Ryan couldn't finish his sentence, before he knew it his mom was pushing herself against him, their bodies so close together, and in some cases touching. Tilting his head back and off to the side, Ryan moaned a little as she kissed his neck, so this is what it felt like to be with a woman? As far as Ryan could tell this was it, he had never even had a girlfriend yet so how was he know what to expect? Anything and everything might happen, and the only thing Ryan need do was to let it. But how could he? This was his mother! It felt great but still, this couldn't be right.

She kisses his neck again and her hands softly moves around his bare back. One of her hands softly moves towards his fornt of his bare chest and down towards the towel. "It's been so long since I had such a wonderful man in my life." She says to him softly. "Darling, will you please me?" She asked him softly.

"P-Please you? But, you're my mom, a-and I wouldn't know how"

Ryan could no longer say that he didn't want this, atleast not if her were to think with his cock, his brain however couldn't understand any of this. If anything were to happen, Ryan had no idea how to handle a woman, especially not a woman as experienced as a mother would be. Sure she was young, but she gave birth to him didn't she? So she certainly knew the routine.

She looks into his eyes and kisses his cheek softly. "Please?" She asked him in a peading voice. "A single mother doesnt date or gets date." She says to him softly. "You look so much like your father." She says with her eyes softening as she pushed back some of his hair out of his face.

What could Ryan do to say no? Mother or not, she was extremely attractive and young. Not one of those older, wrinkled mothers, the kind that would make you shudder on sight. Soft, curvacious and beautiful, that was his mother and in one would he would throw away all restraint and let her lead, and teach him.

"Yes..."

She smiles at him and kisses him on the lips softly as her hands starts pulling her shirt up. When she pulled out of the kiss she pulled the shirt off her body and let it fall to the floor. She pressed her lips to his chest softly as she wraps her arms around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom