Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashelia Dalmasca and Tyler's love (Zennrion and Namine)

Namine

Super-Earth
Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca was awfully bored and she didn't want do anything, but she couldn't stand of not being able to control her own life she wanted to control that life and she wanted to be loved by someone

Re: Ashelia Dalmasca and Vaan's love (Zennrion and Namine)

Tyler sighed softly as he then entered the palace where he was supposed to meet Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca, eventhough he didn't know where to find her, he had just heard that she was supposed to be in here somewhere.

Ashelia was just walking and she looked at the palace because she became an empress, and she doesn't know what to do.

Tyler looked up as he saw somebody moving and then walked over to her "Excuse me miss... Do you know where i can find Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca?" He asked her.

"I am Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca who are you commoner?" Ashelia asked. Ashelia is so bored that she is calling him a commoner. She will not speak to commoners except for her comrades that been with her through thick and thin.

"Yeah I know who you are I'm not stupid just a little bit bored." Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca said. Ashelia been bored for so long for so long time.

"Well yeah I did why do you think I be wearing what I usually wear so that you could find me easier." Ashelia said.

"I don't know.... Its you who wanted to talk with me, im only here because you wanted to talk with me" He then told her.

He rolled his eyes as he heard her words. "And why, out of all the people in this kingdom did you choose me?" He asked her.

Back
Top Bottom