Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death Games group play Interest Check (Free for all survival game, pretty dang dark)

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
I'll give the warning this game would constitute a lot of gore, betrayal, and fighting. It's also going to have magic in some form (which is why I'm unsure if this should be a system or not anywayssss!) It's basically a free for all rp idea I've been itching to play but also see it as being a massive group game, soooo here is the plot:

A chamber composed of magic exists underground. An illegal place where trades can be made for banned weapons, torture can be performed on the streets, slaves can be bought, and...if one is wealthy enough, a seat to watch the death games. Entertainment.

Players are picked randomly, kidnapped from their homes, and live to play the games. The world they find themselves in looks real but is generated by magic. Puzzles can be found in some rooms, puzzles to help them escape and avoid death from a trap or find an item to help them survive. Some of the players will band together. Monsters, frightening terrain can be found, and...the game doesn't end until they're dead or the last one standing.

The wealthy have choices as well; they can watch, pay to bring a monster in to fight players, traps, they can gift players items and weapons...or if one wishes they themselves can enter to attempt to kill a player. For the wealthiest, there is one final option to buy a player outright as property, but the price goes up the longer the player survives.

Setting is: high Fantasy typically medieval
Some notes: ➼ I was thinking there would be at least 13 elites who are paying to watch the games from the underground market. They can favor some players, or put bounties on others heads.
➼Players: Total would likely start at 500 (not needing that many people to rp of course!) and would quickly dwindle at the start. Multiple characters would be allowed, but note that some characters will get killed off. Everyone starts with no weapons, no armor, and only bare minimum clothing on their backs. Some can form large groups together, others can try to take the world on solo.
➼The game world: It's going to be pretty open world/massive. It's generated by it's own system of magic and keeping players hidden from the outside world (save for the Elites who are allowed to pay to watch). There will be areas to travel, find safety, and there will be others will insane amounts of groups of monsters, or traps, or others players.
➼Rules: Little to no rules in this for players. (Though for the actual OOC discussion of rules I'm open to what everyone is in agreement on hard Nos.) Basically everyone can be killable in some form or another. Players can betray each other, use each other as human shields etc. Think of this as a worse version of Hunger games in a higher fantasy world. Typically the basic "One Rule" of the game is that only one person should survive. That being said, there are always loop holes of course which can be discussed.
➼Traps: I have several idea for traps. Like terrible escape rooms where a player has to find the exist or switch to get out (or defeat some type of Boss) to leave with their life. There will also be traps where players can form small groups, duos, or downright free for alls. Note that sometimes selecting your partner might mean you will go against them for a fight to the death.

I have more ideas but I'm just seeing if there might be a few people interested in making this a group RP. I'll be honest and say I've never made one before and it's been a long (LONG LONG) time since I've participated in one.

obv. This game will still follow site rules and regulations.

Last edited:
Hi, i would like to play some characters that would be tortured or killed :)

Back
Top Bottom