Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trials of the Eternal Champion -- a smutty single player isekai experience -- D&D 5e -- no bad ends!

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
Hello! How's it going? I hope this thread finds you well! It's been a long time since I tried anything like this, but I felt like sitting down to cast a few lines and see what bounty the murky waters might provide. Like any fisherman, I have in mind to catch certain fish of a certain quality, so here's hoping I'm using the right bait!

What I'm offering is a single player smutty D&D experience with the full isekai treatment, and that includes a harem of doting and loyal party members to follow you on your adventures! The setup is fairly simple: once every 1000 years a great hero emerges from another world to save the planet from cataclysm, and you happen to be that hero. Regardless of who you are IRL, the body you inhabit is one you find enviable and ideal, whether it's a different gender or body type from what you have in our own mundane world. Possessing great aptitude and a distinct familiarity with the lore and nature of the standard D&D setting, you have a distinct edge thanks to your higher than average stats and metagaming powers. A small cult is ready to receive you when you awake inside an ancient temple within the ruins of a long dead empire. Your destiny is to become the ultimate badass and a living sex god! Who wouldn't enjoy that? Think of it as the perfect wish fulfillment power fantasy! There won't be any bad ends here!

Kinks wise, I have some pretty stiff requirements. I'm afraid I won't bend on these, so don't expect any compromises:
- Bigger is Better: The larger the cock, the more pleasure it provides, regardless of real world limitations that orifices might be expected to have. Realism isn't a personal goal of mine, I'm afraid. 12 inches is the smallest I'm willing to work with when it comes to cocks possessed by the PC and NPC's they interact with, though I prefer them to be much bigger!
- Small, average, and "realistic" breast sizes are similarly unwanted. DD is the smallest size I'm willing to work with, and like I said with the cocks, I certainly prefer them to get bigger than that!
- Beast folk, furries, scalies, lycanthropes, and other anthro type characters are unwanted. Similarly, I have trouble accepting druid characters due to their ability to change into animals, and the unpleasant connection to bestiality that they have.
- Tieflings are cool! I have no issue with devils, demons, angels, and other supernatural creatures that might have horns, wings, tails, and exotic skin colors, but as soon as they have animal ears, animal noses, animal paws or animal feet that's where I draw the line. I know I'm weird like this but it's just how my sexual interests happen to work. Please understand!
- Incest is hot! It's probably my favorite fetish, so if there's anyway to include it I'm always game to work it into the plot!
- I like men, women, and hermaphrodites, but I'm not interested in trans characters or "dick girls", unfortunately.
- Exotic cocks with studs, ribs, barbs, and other features are more than welcome, but I just don't want anything to do with horse cocks. Something about the shape of them I guess, but they just gross me out.
- Double or tripple cocks are cool, too! Two is better than one, right?
- A character like a tiefling with a fleshy tail could possible have the tip turn into a giant cock for the purposes of having sex with a sexy giantess. Why not?
- Similarly, potions can be obtained to grant temporary enhancements to one's body, such as breast and cock growth. I mean, how else are you gonna fuck the big sexy giant lady?

Anyway, that's it for kinks. As far as partner expectations go, I really need to interact with someone who possesses advanced literacy and some creative aptitude. I'm doing an awful lot of work to make this thing possible, so the least you could do is make a character that's interesting, entertaining, and helps drive the plot forward with their plans and ambitions. My preferred way of handling perspective is to write in second person as the DM, and have the player write in first person. That's just what works best for me, but I can be flexible.

If you're interested hit me up on Discord @ jimbobalinski#8377
Or just send me a DM! I hope to hear from you all soon, but maybe you think I'm just too weird and picky to have fun with. I can understand that, (haha I'm used to hearing it), but here's hoping for the best! See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom