Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Off to see sis (Continuation)

Azuriyuu

Star
Shinka-sama said:
Noella acted all morning as if nothing happened the night before. She was, however, in a very extra-happy mood as she met with her friend and worked her mathematical magic. Finished she invited the girl to lunch but it would seem there was just too much for the other to do. Oh well, instead she texted her little brother and told him where to meet her.

It wasn't very far from where she was, so Noella walked on over to get a seat. She ordered a iced tea and read a book she carried around in her purse while waiting. Her book looked innocent enough on the outside but inside gave her quite a few naughty ideas to use against her little brother!

Azuriyuu said:
The redhead arrived on the bike after less than five minutes. Hooking the bike up to the bike rack and carefully working a chain through so it wouldn't be stolen, he headed into the cafe, looking around for a moment with an oblivious look on his face before giving Noella a light smile, heading over to where she sat before ordering apple juice, tilting his head as he looked at his sister.

"What'cha readin'?" he asked as he received his apple juice, gladly taking a drink. He'd had a little bit of his own money so Noella wouldn't have to pay for him. He looked at his sister with the weakest of smiles, but he was still a bit wary of her. His crotch was still rather sensitive from everything that had happened, and he wasn't sure he trusted Noella anymore, since instead of closing the door so nobody could see, she put him on a camera so everyone would see.

He conceiled his doubts and worries through his innocent and unassuming expression, though.

Noella smiled brightly up at him, not realizing he'd come in until he spoke to her. My...did he ever looks so cute standing there! What attracted her to her own brother was beyond her. "Nothing important enough to ignore you over," she grinned setting aside some fantasy adventure book. Her bubbly personality made it like nothing ever happened last night...it was like the first few days he spent with her. It would be like that...at least until he stopped looking at her as if she might eat him alive right then and there.

"Sooo...as I was walking over I ran into an old friend from campus. Turns out that her sister is going to be in town this week. She showed me a picture of her, the cutest thing you've ever seen. About your age, I believe. Would you want to meet her? She won't know anybody around here either...so it might be nice for you two. Besides, I did offer to get you laid," this last part was whispered with a silly grin. "You'll just have to figure out that part on your own...all I can do is set up the bait," she giggled.

Bartiel smiled softly at his sister as she set the book down. He was still...not quite put off. Confused, was the right word, for how she simply acted like nothing happened. Maybe she thought that he'd wanted what she did to him. He still wasn't sure he'd forgiven her, but she was his sister, and he did feel some pleasure during the moment, so he sat down and tried not to think about it.

When she said she ran into an old friend, Bartiel listened to her, listening to when she asked about meeting the little girl. Bartiel nodded with some enthusiasm, although when she mentioned the offer to get him laid, he paused. His cock still felt oversensitive when he moved funny. “Ah...um...I won't worry about that,” he said very softly as he rubbed the back of his head, smiling and turning to a waitress at the little cafe. “I'd like some tea, please. Whatever you have. Maybe some scones, too,” he said, giving something of a little bit of a bow.

“Ah...I can pay for my own tea, sis. I'm one of the richest kids at school,” he said proudly. Of course, his riches weren't due to having rich parents, they were due to having a job and being able to save his money since he didn't buy fancy electronics due his electrophobia.

Back
Top Bottom