Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Arknights-inspired futanari harem, just for you [NSFW]

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
Quick introduction before the write-up;
Call me Lynn, I'm late 20s-something, have written for over a decade, and I have a full-time job. In other words, I can be slow, I try not to be but it happens. Ghost-friendly, but appreciate a heads up.
For literacy, I'm looking for someone fairly competent (But not necessarily perfect) at grammar, who writes a minimum of two paragraphs per reply, so long as the situation doesn't call for anything else. I appreciate a proper introduction from a PM, so please, do let me know a little about yourself and what you would like to see from the story! My (much better formatted) Female request thread can be found here, but if it has not been recently bumped, I'm not currently looking for any of those stories.

Now, let's get on to the good stuff!

---

"-According to new reports, the blast-zone extends to most of the Manhattan metropolitan district. There is a complete gridlock to get out of New York, and first responders are having trouble reaching the crash sit-"
"-The blue flames over New York can be seen from Baltimore Maryland, early satellite imagery is starting to come in as well, showing that much of Manhattan is completely levelled to the ground. Parts of the New York subway system has been completely flooded. The mayor of New York, Marvin Pierce, is telling everyone to stay in their home or nearby bomb shelters until the scale of the catastrophe has been-"
"-We've just received a video showing a helicopter losing control near the meteor site, seemingly losing control due to the strange flames or metals the meteor was made up of-"

For months, every news channel in the world might as well have been devoted to covering the meteor crash that shook the world. Killing more than a million people and leaving parts of New York a complete wasteland, the entire world watched with wide eyes as the coverage continued. Initially, it was announced that those that had been close to the crash site but lived were fine, and to an extent it was true. However, the mineral that made up most of the meteor, later dubbed Varium-298, showed radioactive properties much unlike those known to mankind. It received its name specifically for its properties - As analysis began, it was near impossible to pin down the mineral's structure, going as far as to put doubts towards the periodic table as a whole. What was universally agreed upon however, was that the mineral had mutagenic properties, at least during the initial oxidation - Namely during its crash.

Though the reports initially downplayed the effects, claiming that while the radiation was real, it was relatively centered and didn't cause permanent harm, that was not true, and the government knew it. A secret facility was created in Rhode Island with the intent of housing those that had been in the blast zone, and survived but received lingering mutations from it. Web-forums shared videos of body bags that were suspiciously lively, and blurry pictures taken from outside of the still sealed off blast site of blurred mutants, but it was all largely downplayed as conspiracies. The first whistleblowers showed a very different reality. Rogue scientists from the Rhode Island facility shared white papers describing the effects the radiation had on the bodies of those who survived it, and the experimentation it took to reveal these results. American citizens, holed up in cells and used like animals to advance and weaponize the research of the material the states now sat on massive troves of.

Most who lived in the North-west had known someone, or known someone who knew someone, who'd been in the city, or in the epicenter, once the meteor struck. Riots for the treatment of those who'd been unfortunate that day filled the streets of most cities, not just in the states but across the world. Promises were quickly made, followed by bills. Lies were grafted about how unknowledgeable the government had been in the treatment of these mutants, now dubbed Variants to give it a slightly kinder name.

Much like Area 51, a few years after the knowledge of the facility became public, it was common knowledge that the Rhode Island site existed, and most went on with their day without thinking much of it. It was still a military facility, so there wasn't much anyone could do to uncover more information, other than waiting for new whistleblowers.

----

Moving forth to present day, a fair number of the Variants work within the facility. A few have gone out of the facility on tightly supervised day-trips, but for the most part, they are isolated within the walls of the Rhode Island facility, and most have accepted this as their future. Their health relies heavily upon the government's help after all. There's been two ways to quell the effects of Varium-radiation that have been uncovered thus far, either injections of more Varium-298, a gruelingly painful and dangerous procedure, or sexual release with a non-mutant. The latter option was the better by a long shot, and made it much easier to continue the research. However, that led to another issue, actually managing the logistics of it. Laws were changed to make exemptions, allowing prostitution towards Variants, and the job listings started showing up. It was likely the single best paid job the government had ever opened up for. Five years, if the money was reinvested properly, was enough to retire and live a life of relative luxury. The stipulation of course was voluntary exposure, sexual contact, and the danger of the job. Though, severe injuries were again paid for by the pallet, so it was hard to deny the temptation of such an offer.

After the first accident, the adverts also included the fact that Variants had penises.

----------------------------

So there you have it! Briefly summarized, this story would cover the adventures, or misadventures, of your character taking the listed job, effectively prostitution, towards the various Variants in the facility. Some warm-hearted and kind, some rough and brutish, some downright cruel, and some who'd cry in relief from the slightest bit of intimacy. Big highs and big lows as she gets familiar with the many Variants living within the Rhode Island facility. This was largely inspired by these very NSFW penis charts made by the artist Mirin Chikuwa, and to some extent the mobile game Arknights, though I'll admit I haven't played the game much. As such, I wouldn't be expecting you to know much of it either.

I'm looking for a female character for this, but I wouldn't mind the occasional variation to play a variant for a little - While they need regular humans, it doesn't mean they can't want another Variant after all.

I'm looking for someone with relatively few limits - I want the Variants to have a variety of fetishes, and I hope to find someone who can accomodate that. You can find my F-list here for more information about my own likings.

Back
Top Bottom